Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Travelling For Masters Degree In Uk With A Child - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Travelling For Masters Degree In Uk With A Child (825 Views)

ECOWAS Fellowship Programme For Masters & Phd Students (EFP), 2015 Read More: E / Untold Secret Of Bagging Your Masters Degree In South Africa Tuition Free!!! / Free Masters Degree In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling For Masters Degree In Uk With A Child by onyiijb(f): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2014
Hello people,pls I need urgent advice. I have a 7months old infant and I plan on taking him with me for a one year postgraduate course in UK. I know it's going to very stressful for me. Pls do u know any woman that have done this before and her experience. Is it adviceable to travel with him?
Re: Travelling For Masters Degree In Uk With A Child by lafflaff123(m): 12:43am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Travelling For Masters Degree In Uk With A Child by redcliff: 1:16am On Dec 21, 2014
onyiijb:
Hello people,pls I need urgent advice. I have a 7months old infant and I plan on taking him with me for a one year postgraduate course in UK. I know it's going to very stressful for me. Pls do u know any woman that have done this before and her experience. Is it adviceable to travel with him?

I advice you to please forget masters fr now or give your child to ur mum to look after.. its not stressful its going to be hell for you and you may be forced to have to pay fr the care of your child when you take him there which you may not afford..fr young males its hard enough not to talk of someone in your condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling For Masters Degree In Uk With A Child by onyiijb(f): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
@redcliff,thanks for ur advice
Re: Travelling For Masters Degree In Uk With A Child by thababe: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=onyiijb post=29075666]@redcliff,thanks for ur advice [/quote

Hello? Curious if you still went ahead to study.

(1) (Reply)

Ijmb(interim Joint Matriculation Board) Form Closes On Friday Oct 19 2012 / 2013/2014 Federal Polytechnic Ede,osun State HND,ND,PT & Pre-nd Form Is Out / Study In Ukraine,2017 Ukraine New March Admission In 24hrs ,english Medium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.