Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Biancah Laments .... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biancah Laments .... (757 Views)

We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments / PDP Laments Obasanjo’s Exit, Says Ex-president Rejected Pleas / Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biancah Laments .... by MayorofLagos(m): 4:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Bianca Ojukwu, widow of late Biafran hero, Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu has revealed how Igbo leaders looking for political favors shed tears on her late husband's grave. 

According to NATIONAL MIRROR, Mrs. Ojukwu blasted Igbo politicians for using Ojukwu’s name to win elections only to abandon him and his party, All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.

"A lot of people have been using Ojukwu’s name to make money and even build companies. Some people visit Ojukwu’s burial ground to weep because they want political power and tonnes of handkerchiefs, which they used to wipe their tears to attract sympathy, litter everywhere. They do this to deceive people they are members of APGA; but when they get their desires they will say APGA is an empty shell and that Ojukwu is dead".

"Even the man in Imo State who came crying to Ojukwu pleading when every party rejected him, has today gone to APC claiming that APGA today is an ethnic party", Mrs Ojukwu said. 

She added that no Igbo leader except Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has ever done anything to remember Ojukwu after his death. 

"I want to challenge them to show me what they have built in the name of my husband, but they have used his name to establish beer companies", Bianca added. 

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/how-igbo-leaders-cry-at-ojukwus-grave-for-political-favors-bianca.103383/
Re: Biancah Laments .... by itstpia100: 4:28am On Dec 21, 2014
lord have mercy, i was here.
Re: Biancah Laments .... by aristocrazzy: 4:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Must I click this link.
Re: Biancah Laments .... by laimo(m): 4:47am On Dec 21, 2014
Cry me a river.

Ms.Bianca,how your embassy gig?

1 Like

Re: Biancah Laments .... by donmalcolm21(m): 5:16am On Dec 21, 2014
I love this woman strong personality.
Re: Biancah Laments .... by KanwuliaJara: 7:10am On Dec 21, 2014
FFK or GEJ needs to visit this girl in SPAIN asap!
She needs some attention. . .PRONTO!
It is cold in SPAIN at this time of the year o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biancah Laments .... by omenka(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2014

"A lot of people have been using Ojukwu’s name
to make money and even build companies.
Some people visit Ojukwu’s burial ground to
weep because they want political power and
tonnes of handkerchiefs, which they used to
wipe their tears to attract sympathy, litter
everywhere. They do this to deceive people they
are members of APGA; but when they get their
desires they will say APGA is an empty shell and
that Ojukwu is dead".
I think I just peed on myself!! Rotflmao!! gringringringrin
Re: Biancah Laments .... by omenka(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2014

"I want to challenge them to show me what they
have built in the name of my husband, but they
have used his name to establish beer
companies"
I think I have an idea who she's referring to. lipsrsealed
Re: Biancah Laments .... by mazzi: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
FFK or GEJ needs to visit this girl in SPAIN asap!
She needs some attention. . .PRONTO!
It is cold in SPAIN at this time of the year o. grin
ewu Yoruba kedu?
Re: Biancah Laments .... by Jakpon: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2014
mazzi:
ewu Yoruba kedu?

Re: Biancah Laments .... by emiye(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2014
Once an opposition party has long throat, its death is imminent.

APGA is chopping with the Ruling PDP. She should STFU and continue chopping with PDP as Ambassador .

the only reason why Obiano became a governor is because 2013 PDP gubernatorial candidates in Anambra were factional.

1 Like

Re: Biancah Laments .... by seunmsg(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2014
What is this woman talking about? You accepted an ambassadorial position from the ruling party and you are complaining that members are leaving your party. What do you expect? Leadership should be by example, stay in the party, bring out and support a presidential candidate and stop accepting silly appointments from PDP. When you do the above, you will have the moral right to criticise others.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" / Buhari And The Pastors / Meet The 11 Presidential Aspirants For The 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.