Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

They Have Finished NIGERIA!!! Donating Our Billions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have Finished NIGERIA!!! Donating Our Billions (639 Views)

PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram / Jonathan’s Govt Has Finished Nigeria,squandering Oil Wealth–says Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Finished NIGERIA!!! Donating Our Billions by babs84(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2014
We cant be fooled anymore by this political moguls. Our naira would definitely witness more plummeting against the dollar. Thousands of displaced persons allover the north eastern part of Nigeria. Alot of our graduates out there without jobs. Nigerians are suffering. See our billions circulating within these heartless politicians. We are also planning on voting the same people to power....oh God! please intervene in our matter. Lets keep praying for Nigeria.
Re: They Have Finished NIGERIA!!! Donating Our Billions by aristocrazzy: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2014
You see the problem is this corrupt leaders of PDP.
Wicked and heartless. GEJ is the worst president ever. 'Once bitten twice shy' let's not make the same mistake twice. APC all the way!
I assure you Buhari would be way better.
Re: They Have Finished NIGERIA!!! Donating Our Billions by Bishop4bella(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2014
Let them donate trillions. As far as am concern, if any PDP try to bribe me with 5k above, a beg of rice with kerosene I will collect and vote for my choice because is our right.

PDP pls let us know your plans so that we know how to share the money.

PDP share the money
APC change
Buhari 2015

1 Like

Re: They Have Finished NIGERIA!!! Donating Our Billions by babs84(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
They are just too impossible my brother....CHANGE all the way.

(1) (Reply)

16 Year Old Boy Wins PZ Cusson?s Chemistry Challenge / Enugu: Jonathan Reads Babangida's 1985 Coup Speech On Why Buhari Was Overthrown / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.