Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,907 members, 7,838,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House (27810 Views)

List Of Newly Elected Nigeria House Of Representative Members / Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram / Great Nigeria House On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by smoothralph(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
JesslordKay:
u writing trash that got no prove, maybe I should blame who taught u political analysis. Buhari is not and can't be a correction of GEJ mistakes, that is if any.
May God rule over ur entire family the same wey GEJ is ruling Nigeria
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Thatdave(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nigerian politics is funny
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by smoothralph(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
goryorhal:

Smh bros abeg you fit pray to God say make your life change as the way oga jona change nigeria ..
Bros don't you get tired of this whole shit ? Abi the cup of rice wey den give you never finish abi .. I jez pity una wey no want change .. Later una go dey run go oversea .. Why not let us build this nation together and kick den out ..me no talk say make them no chop money but them must work and provide wetin we (masses) go chop too..
We need change !!!!
We want change !!!!
God give u beta brains my broda
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by hansad: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
True photo of Buhari today. In 2001, Buhari charged MUSLIMS to ensure that Islamic sharia criminal codes like cutting of hands of petty thieves and stoning women for adultery etc. are implemented in all the 36 states of Nigeria.

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by PENCILLER(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Buhari is not the change we need, ask IBB who knows him better. WHT DOS IBB MEAN? Its mean International Biggest Barawo(a hausa word whch mean thief) better tell ibb 2 get a room in a nearby prison b4 2015
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by alexitohan2020(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency,armed robbery and several ills of society halfway,but at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs speaker;7yrs governor under PDP,Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,Bukola Saraki -8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP, Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP, Audu Ogbe -2yrschairmanofPDP, Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP, Chris Ngige - 3yrsgovernorunder PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrsgovernor,3yrsDefense minister under PDP, El rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrsBPE chairman under PDP and to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission. It is now clearer that APC is a wastebasket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the " 16 Disastrous years" are now dumped. please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by hansad: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
alexitohan2020:
APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency,armed robbery and several ills of society halfway,but at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs speaker;7yrs governor under PDP,Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,Bukola Saraki -8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP, Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP, Audu Ogbe -2yrschairmanofPDP, Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP, Chris Ngige - 3yrsgovernorunder PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrsgovernor,3yrsDefense minister under PDP, El rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrsBPE chairman under PDP and to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission. It is now clearer that APC is a wastebasket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the " 16 Disastrous years" are now dumped. please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

In bold:
Truly, APC is a waste duct of PDP, a duct through which PDP shoots out those now unwanted people that hugely contributed to under-development in Nigeria.

Because of GEJ's insistence on good governance, those conservative PDP rejects rushed out to APC.

GEJ has contributed more positively to Nigeria's growth than all his predecessors. Only thing is that these religious/ethnic bigots resident in other people's land/country refuse to see Jonathan's good works.

And Jonathan did all the good jobs in Nigeria not withstanding the war declared against his administration by ethnic/religious bigots.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by donodion(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
lillyjane:
Come to think of it, they should allow us down here to decide who will rules considering the fact that we here, are the real victims of bad leadership.

For health and wellness, beauty tips and natural home remedies, visit www..com
Sisi...if Jonas govt is seeking rights of prisoners to vote,hoping he might gain more votes,then what is wrong with also seeking votes of Nigerians in Diasporas.....? Hehehe even you know what the outcome will be...'vote for anything but not "stealing is no corruption "crooner'.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Tafugo: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
joebeckz:
I voted for Jonathan cos he appeared to be this simple and sincere person by face but I was wrong. His administration is a failure. I detest 1 tin in life. Corruption, he has massively supported corruption, he has no feeling for the poor and he used to be poor. I don't trust Buhari that much but his d better option now. When ever I wanna consider voting for GEJ next year. I imagine another 4years being like d 6years that passed, d hardship, d looting. Mehn, I wish Nigeria d best. Somtyms I wish I was from even Ghana. Am certain Buhari wud tame corruption to an xtent, dat wud b d begining of development to he who knows wah corruption cud do to an economy. Am Igbo, but I trust dis hausa man dan d bayelsa man who has offered no hope. D igbo youths clamouring here n der. Ask dem, wah have u achieved from dis govment to mek ur life better. De stand confuse nd kip shouting GEJ or no 1 else. I smile nd walk away cos de turn violent wen u wanna oppose. Dats d kind of youths we have today and dats y youths wud never take over nigeria. We re bought easily wit a few Naira. D educated ones sayin GEJ 2015 on nairaland, I believe u re contented with d style of leadership GEJ is offering, if yes, u hate Nigeria. Search deep inside of u, think over again, calculate d level of poverty presently. Then decide who to vote. Don't be too quick to shout GEJ 2015. The few he has done is not upto 10percent of 100. Wah he did is like a man havin 100naira nd spending 10naira on d economy and sharing 90naira with his friends. U re praising him for that 10naira wen u cud get a leader who wud spend @least 60naiira in d person of Buhari nd share d rest cos I bliv all politicians wud steal. Anyway. Have a lovely sunday

My brother God bless you you have spoken well I am Yoruba but my decision to vote for GMB is devoid of any ethnic sentiment or bias. I voted for GEJ last time around too but for the sake of my Children I want a New Nigeria piloted by an incorruptible leader even he comes from Kutuwenji.My heart bleeds when I notice a lot of Igbo people on this forum and others have been brainwashed to think GEJ is the best thing since sliced bread.Are we that really ignorant? Do they really believe their bullshit? Is he really the leader we need? Can we not do better? really 4 more years of this mess will totally destroy Nigeria
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by kenock: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Go and sit down mr man, how did obasanjo your brother aquired otta farm? Didn't he lot? U come here dey blow lies againt my president
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by ellechrystal(f): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
ehn ehn, una too like awoof?
Yes oo.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Day169: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Men! Check out "likes" clicked on omenka n berem's posts. U'd think they were the ones vyin 4 Aso Rock.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by joebeckz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tafugo:

My brother God bless you you have spoken well I am Yoruba but my decision to vote for GMB is devoid of any ethnic sentiment or bias. I voted for GEJ last time around too but for the sake of my Children I want a New Nigeria piloted by an incorruptible leader even he comes from Kutuwenji.My heart bleeds when I notice a lot of Igbo people on this forum and others have been brainwashed to think GEJ is the best thing since sliced bread.Are we that really ignorant? Do they really believe their bullshit? Is he really the leader we need? Can we not do better? really 4 more years of this mess will totally destroy Nigeria
Amen and you too. Its no brain wash. A regular not too exposed igbo man dislikes d hausa man and dats d original problem. de consider dem minors nd aboki d popular name. But 4 years of modernised slavery wud b a bitter experience if not averted by d masses. We can't force any1 to vote against his will but we wud all live to bear d consequence. May God help us choose d better option. I support Buhari d aboki man nd wish him success
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by biafran1stson(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
GEJ till Buhari goes to school
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by kenock: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Its only a non yoruba business man, probably residing in lagos and doing his business there, where APC has the power will be able to tell you the kind of change APC ment for nigerians, which is "frustration" APC/ETHNICITY... We don't want that kind of change
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by DonaldGenes(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
joebeckz:
I voted for Jonathan cos he appeared to be this simple and sincere person by face but I was wrong. His administration is a failure. I detest 1 tin in life. Corruption, he has massively supported corruption, he has no feeling for the poor and he used to be poor. I don't trust Buhari that much but his d better option now. When ever I wanna consider voting for GEJ next year. I imagine another 4years being like d 6years that passed, d hardship, d looting. Mehn, I wish Nigeria d best. Somtyms I wish I was from even Ghana. Am certain Buhari wud tame corruption to an xtent, dat wud b d begining of development to he who knows wah corruption cud do to an economy. Am Igbo, but I trust dis hausa man dan d bayelsa man who has offered no hope. D igbo youths clamouring here n der. Ask dem, wah have u achieved from dis govment to mek ur life better. De stand confuse nd kip shouting GEJ or no 1 else. I smile nd walk away cos de turn violent wen u wanna oppose. Dats d kind of youths we have today and dats y youths wud never take over nigeria. We re bought easily wit a few Naira. D educated ones sayin GEJ 2015 on nairaland, I believe u re contented with d style of leadership GEJ is offering, if yes, u hate Nigeria. Search deep inside of u, think over again, calculate d level of poverty presently. Then decide who to vote. Don't be too quick to shout GEJ 2015. The few he has done is not upto 10percent of 100. Wah he did is like a man havin 100naira nd spending 10naira on d economy and sharing 90naira with his friends. U re praising him for that 10naira wen u cud get a leader who wud spend @least 60naiira in d person of Buhari nd share d rest cos I bliv all politicians wud steal. Anyway. Have a lovely sunday
Who wouldn't like this guy and his comments

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by shakiru991(m): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Buhari president 2015 carry go God de ur bck no shaki

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by byworld(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2014
berem:
They are not based in Nigeria yet the yearn for change in their beloved country. they believe only one man can give Nigeria that change.

Sai Buhari 2015!!
the only benefit to me from this Jonathan's administration is just dat, wen I came to Dubai in 2012, I do send send money home @ d rate of 1dirham=#42 but it's a new story now @ 1dirham=#48......this is not good for d masses so I want change for my beloved country "GMB"
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Adminisher: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2014
hansad:

In bold:
Truly, APC is a waste duct of PDP, a duct through which PDP shoots out those now unwanted people that hugely contributed to under-development in Nigeria.

Because of GEJ's insistence on good governance, those conservative PDP rejects rushed out to APC.

GEJ has contributed more positively to Nigeria's growth than all his predecessors. Only thing is that these religious/ethnic bigots resident in other people's land/country refuse to see Jonathan's good works.

And Jonathan did all the good jobs in Nigeria not withstanding the war declared against his administration by ethnic/religious bigots.

You write your falsehood with great feeling. Jonathan is the worst president in Nigerian history. Yes I have seen half completed airports, three quarter completed roads, over invoiced rail lines that we have not even started to pay for but I will never ever vote Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) / Fresh Crisis Looms In APC As Party Members Threaten Exodus / Unions Protest Against Planned Concession Of Four Airports (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.