Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Sure Of The SUREST Picks - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sure Of The SUREST Picks (5064 Views)

The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks / Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Ibrochaka(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls i beg u guyz in d name of God to stop insulting me, itz my thread n i dnt tink any of u here was forced to visit d thread or play any of d game i posted here, dy re my game n itz i play or bet on dat i posted here for free, if any of d game does nt interest u, y nt quietly view it and walk out....May God bless u all as u co-operate!!!
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by clodd007(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ibrochaka:
Pls i beg u guyz in d name of God to stop insulting me, itz my thread n i dnt tink any of u here was forced to visit d thread or play any of d game i posted here, dy re my game n itz i play or bet on dat i posted here for free, if any of d game does nt interest u, y nt quietly view it and walk out....May God bless u all as u co-operate!!!

Gud day fellow nairalandas, am back again, diz tym
around i hav found a new source, very reliable, efficient
and very accurate picks.......i wil b giving a 7-days free
trial starting from 2day sunday(21/12/2014) to sunday
(28/12/2014). This wil included FIXED or ANALYZE
MATCHES i.e any match i post here wil be specify if it is
fixed or analyze so dat u wil no wen to stake high or low,
thanks
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Ibrochaka(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
BAWSElady:

I think he is just a newbie...that has chosen to learn the harsh pangs of reality the hard way...looking at his previous posts in Oda threads he was desperately searching for fixed matches source...nd I think he found a so called " genuine tipster" claiming to av contact with livescore.com nd probably won from dem small nd got convinced that they are real...I av explained to him via email that its just a BIG FAT LIE prob they got lucky nd even if matches were to be fixed it will never be easy to get the info...

Well as they say (in Iceprince Zamani'z voice) A word is enuf for the...UNO d rest
my sista dn join dem o, my relationship wit u has gone beyond online friend, jst stay mute and allow dem say wat eva dy want to say, am promising u dis nite dat u wil get a surprise game frm me come on 27/12/2014 wit a very high and itz 100% safe
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ibrochaka:
my sista dn join dem o, my relationship wit u has gone beyond online friend, jst stay mute and allow dem say wat eva dy want to say, am promising u dis nite dat u wil get a surprise game frm me come on 27/12/2014 wit a very high and itz 100% safe

It's well...
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Ulrich01(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

to be honest. if i was to even be your client. Mehn first page alone totally was discouraging shocked shocked.

Ibrochaka:
##FIXED## GERMANY BUDESLIGA--Herth berlin VS Hoffenheim Tip: X HT (1st half draw) Odd: 2.40

Guy...I don loose 20k on top dis match nah
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by boofydon: 6:49am On Dec 23, 2014
clodd007:

Gud day fellow nairalandas, am back again, diz tym
around i hav found a new source, very reliable, efficient
and very accurate picks.......i wil b giving a 7-days free
trial starting from 2day sunday(21/12/2014) to sunday
(28/12/2014). This wil included FIXED or ANALYZE
MATCHES i.e any match i post here wil be specify if it is
fixed or analyze so dat u wil no wen to stake high or low,
thanks
where is the free trial ...err
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by boofydon: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Ibrochaka:
don't think any match is a 100% safe, most of those guys just get lucky sometimes.
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Darey00(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Oboi.....
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Ibrochaka(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2014
TURKEY-Turkish cup 2nd stage--karagumuruk vs Mersin tip: 2 odd: 2.50
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Ibrochaka(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Ibrochaka:
OR---tip: 2/2 odd: 2.80
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Ibrochaka(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Ibrochaka:
OR--tip: over 3.5 Odd: 4.15
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by boofydon: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ibrochaka:
OR---tip: 2/2 odd: 2.80
lol grin . It is well. CASTROGENIC
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Lukesmith: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by boofydon: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lukesmith:
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
why are you laughing undecided cheesy. undecided
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by obi4eze(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
OP stop deceiving yourself. Fixed matches are hard to come by. What you have been posting are just tips not fixed matches.
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by boofydon: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
obi4eze:
OP stop deceiving yourself. Fixed matches are hard to come by. What you have been posting are just tips not fixed matches.
there are fixed matches jo cheesy cheesy
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Ibrochaka(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chai....B-) off my shoe wit my bag for head, omo com c masses wey dy pursue me...runnning! Stil running!! and i finally run out of d thread!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Ibrochaka(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Where seun abi wu b d mod of dis section plssssssss clooossseeed diz thread!
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by clodd007(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
seun lai lai....no close ds thread oh....we need to keep it for our children children.....front page tynzxx sef....
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by iykofias(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ibrochaka:
free punting guy, jux not ur tin
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Samyj247: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ibrochaka:
bro am very sowi, i swear i hav neva lost a fixed match b4 bt nw i believe dat witches are much in nairaland. I was warned neva to take game 2 nairaland bt nw i cn c
Laf wan kill me for here, I also did a football betting challenge on nairaland and could u belv dat d 3 times I did it here, all failed and it was only one match that spoilt it, nd When am doin ds betn alone, I always win. Hhhhmmmm nairaland get many people weh bad luck de follow bumper to bumper o lol
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Lukesmith: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kikikikikikiki cheesy
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Jskelly11: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ibrochaka:
Chai....B-) off my shoe wit my bag for head, omo com c masses wey dy pursue me...runnning! Stil running!! and i finally run out of d thread!!!!!!!!!!!!
omo see barawo ole parawo hold am catch am heeeyy heey hold am catch am before him go baga brings him back to the thread with my koboko oya continue with your show more fixed match
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by boofydon: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ibrochaka:
lol! So that you'll open another thread abi! Future punters must see this thread and learn from it hahaha grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Sure Of The SUREST Picks by Darey00(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
op oya come drop fixed matches oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Mutual Funds In Nigeria / Learn How To Start And Make Cash With Car Air Freshener Business / France Loans Nigeria $100M For BRT Buses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.