Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba (715 Views)

Change Slogan Is Losing Melody – Vangaurd NewsPaper / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read / NASS Election Coup: We Must Return To Regionalism Now - Dele Ogundele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2014
The New wind blowing currently in the North over the emergence of Gen Mohammed Buhari(Rtd) POWER MUST RETURN TO THE NORTH slogan may backfire again as it did in 2011.

In 2011 Gen Buhari played a sectional politics to the entend that he never campaign in the Eastern Region under the impression that the Northern votes alone is capable of making him win the Presidency
RETURN POWER TO THE NORTH is not a healthy slogan because its capable of turning Nigeria into a sectarian war zone in 2015 if Buhari lost the Presidential bid

Such Slogan will wipe up a strong Sentiment in the south of Nigeria.

The emergence of a former Head of State, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), appears to have changed the political calculations in the northern part of Nigeria.

Sunday Vanguard learnt, last night, from very competent sources, that many of the northern political opinion leaders and groups had decided that all necessary support must be given to Buhari to win the February 14, 2015 presidential election so as to return power to them.

Buhari and Jonathan
The Chairman of the northern influential group, Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), Alhaji Ibrahim Coomassie, lent credence to the move when he insisted that power, next year, must shift to the North. Coomassie spoke during an interview with Sunday Vanguard

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Aguiyi na Ozubulu)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba by calmdude(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2014
It only festers hate n division in an already religious n geopolitically divided nation
Re: Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba by watchthisposter(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Here we go again...

If I was a corp member in the north I will run away from anything INEC and pack myself to my papa house come February until way after the elections
Re: Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Yawns

Power return back to the North ko Power return back to the West ni grin
Re: Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2014
watchthisposter:
Here we go again...

If I was a corp member in the north I will run away from anything INEC and pack myself to my papa house come February until way after the elections

Are you not gallant enough in serving your Father land
Re: Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba by Sylvarresta(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2014
Pple and the way they twist words sha
Buhari till 2019
Quote me wrong and may Amadioha form team with Sango and Ogun to strike you dead
Re: Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba by watchthisposter(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Are you not gallant enough in serving your Father land

I think the "clarion call" is to serve Nigeria "under the sun or in the rain", not under a rain of bullets because Buhari could not control his mouth.

The peeps who died after 2011 don do
Re: Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba by temitemi1(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2014
They should continue killing themselves if buhari loose again. Rubbish!!!
Re: Buhari's Apc Power Must Return To The North Slogan Is Unhealthy-ifeduba by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2014
watchthisposter:

I think the "clarion call" is to serve Nigeria "under the sun or in the rain", not under a rain of bullets because Buhari could not control his mouth.

The peeps who died after 2011 don do

Laughingggggggg

Guy

I think sey you go fall mugu. grin

(1) (Reply)

What must we do as a people? / I Will Vote For An Ogboni Fraternity Member If He Will Do Well / PDP Must Be Voted Out To Salvage Nigeria – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.