Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Do People Compare Buhari To Mao And Jonathan To Nebuchadbezzar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Compare Buhari To Mao And Jonathan To Nebuchadbezzar (444 Views)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa / Photos: Buhari's People Compare Declaration Crowd Between GEJ And Buhari / Why Do People compare Homophobia To Racism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Compare Buhari To Mao And Jonathan To Nebuchadbezzar by minister2015: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2014
I have read wide range of people's views; most comparing Buhari to Mao vis-a-vis Jonathan to Nebuchadnezzar including the only nobel laureate winner in the history of Nigeria, who I believe, knows better than you and me, I mean the unrivalled prof. wole soyinka
Re: Why Do People Compare Buhari To Mao And Jonathan To Nebuchadbezzar by SeverusSnape(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Both Mao Zedong and Nebuchadnezzar were ruthless rulers. No body should be happy being likened to these men.

(1) (Reply)

Inec Shift Pvc Distribution In Niger State For The Third Time. / Bizarre Comments By Nigerian Politicians In 2014 / APC Has Received Over N54M Cash Donations For Buhari’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.