Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Did Jesus Preach To 5k Multitude? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Jesus Preach To 5k Multitude? (777 Views)

Have You Ever Preach To A Backslider Before? / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach / Preach To Me Plsssss! Can Anyone Actually Enter This Heaven Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Jesus Preach To 5k Multitude? by Uglykunu: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
It was written in the bible that Jesus fed 5000 multitude after preaching to them with loaves of bread and fishes.. Here comes my question... Bible scholars please help...

How did Jesus preach to 5000 people with microphone? Because it wasn't in the bible that it used microphone..

Your opinion and bible support is needed... smiley
Re: How Did Jesus Preach To 5k Multitude? by macklef(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
If he can miraculously feed 5000 people with 3 loaves and 2 fishes.

I think preaching to a crowd of 5000 people without a microphone should be the least of his worries.
Re: How Did Jesus Preach To 5k Multitude? by Uglykunu: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
macklef:
If he can miraculously feed 5000 people with 3 loaves and 2 fishes.

I think preaching to a crowd of 5000 people without a microphone should be the least of his worries.

It's not 3 loaves of bread anyway tongue.. I need bible scholars

1 Like

Re: How Did Jesus Preach To 5k Multitude? by DesChyko: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Say What?

Re: How Did Jesus Preach To 5k Multitude? by Bamss1: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Uglykunu:

It's not 3 loaves of bread anyway tongue.. I need bible scholars
even though his figures were wrong he answered ur question but u didn't notice because u were looking for faults
Re: How Did Jesus Preach To 5k Multitude? by Uglykunu: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bamss1:
even though his figures were wrong he answered ur question but u didn't notice because u were looking for faults

References please ?
Re: How Did Jesus Preach To 5k Multitude? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Maybe angel Gabriel brought a microphone to him from the future. Remember they said he did a lot of great things.

Or Maybe there were only 5-50 people. You know this biblical figures cannot be trusted.

Maybe he did not even feed anybody. You know people can lie. Remember that Nigerian pastor that drove a car that had an empty tank? In some years to come, they would change the story and make it more dramatic like saying he flew on invisible wings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Praising God With The Word "Tuale" / How Can I Monitor My Church Growth? / Bishop Oyedepo And Apc’slies – The Gates Of Hellwill Soon Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.