Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 (12369 Views)

Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) / PHOTO: What Buhari/osinbajo Had Caused To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by donphilopus: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
In response to this thread www.nairaland.com/2049867/buharis-running-mate-prof-osinbajo , where they allegedly said APC VP Candidate, Yemi Osinbajo, was 19 when he had his 1st Degree (LLB). He actually had his 1st Degree at 22.

Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo was born on March 8, 1957 at Creek Hospital, Lagos. He is a professor of law, a member of Nigeria's inner bar (a Senior Advocate of Nigeria being the equivalent of the United Kingdom's Queen's Counsel) He is married to Oludolapo Osinbajo and they have three children.

@bold, Yemi Osibanjo was actually born in 1957, not 1959 as alleged.

Education

Yemi attended Corona School for his primary school education. Between 1969- 1975, he attended Igbobi College Yaba where he won the following prizes- the winner of the State Merit Award 1971; the School Prize for English Oratory, 1972; Adeoba Prize for English Oratory 1972-1975; Elias Prize for Best Performance in History (WASC) – 1973, School Prize for Literature (HSC), 1975; African Statesman Intercollegiate Best Speaker’s Prize, 1974.

Between 1975-1978, he proceeded to the University of Lagos where we was awarded an LLB. In obtaining a Second Class Upper Degree, he received the Graham-Douglas Prize for Commercial Law. In 1979, he undertook the mandatory one year professional training at the Nigerian Law School prior to being admitted to practise as a barrister and solicitor of Nigeria's Supreme Court. In 1980, he attended the London School of Economics & Political Science, where he obtained a Master of Laws.

@bold, he was awarded an LLB at the age of 21, not 19 which was being purported by most people just to discredit him.

From here, we can see that he was actually born in 1957, not 1959. We can also see that he proceeded to the University of Lagos to study law at 18, not 15/16 which was being peddled by the enemies.

Read more: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_osinbajo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by dunkem21(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
OK. Doesn't stop him from chopping dust belle full on Valentine's day.

What a day to break people's heart.

15 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by Spidermon: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
Well....

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by donphilopus: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
dunkem21:
OK. Doesn't stop him from chopping dust belle full on Valentine's day.

What a day to break people's heart.

If consoling yourself makes you smile, then continue. You've already derailed from 19yrs to 'chopping dust'. Pele.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by omenka(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Left for me alone, those children of anger and haramites can lie to discredit the man all they want, it was completely expected.

Jonathan and Sambo can't even stand the slightest scrutiny Buhari and Osinbajo have withstood since their emergence as APC candidates. You simply can't take anything away from those gentlemen.

God bless them both.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by dunkem21(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
donphilopus:

If consoling yourself makes you smile, then continue. You've already derailed from 19yrs to 'chopping dust'. Pele.

Do we have time to be checking all those trash. If him like' make him get prof. for belle; him go chop grass on valentine day.

Just pray make shit no mix up with the grass.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by donphilopus: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:
Left for me alone, those children of anger and haramites can lie to discredit the man all they want, it was completely expected.

Jonathan and Sambo can't even stand the slightest scrutiny Buhari and Osinbajo have withstood since their emergence as APC candidates. You simply can't take anything away from those gentlemen.

God bless them both.

Most of them don't even make use of their brain when criticizing and lying against them. They insult/curse all in the name of criticism. Anyways, they can continue for all we care. All we're yearning for is CHANGE come next year!

16 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Lolz! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by dunkem21(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Most of them don't even make use of their brain when criticizing and lying against them. They insult/curse all in the name of criticism. Anyways, they can continue for all we care. All we're yearning for is CHANGE come next year!

Can't you guys understand that we have changed?

Or do you want to drag us back to the draconian rule where toppling of govt and coup d'etat is the norm of the day.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by hazyfm: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
HE IS FAR BETTER THAN PDP's PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

GEJ TO BE PRECISE

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by Vadel(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
and so? should we run stark naked?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by Misogynist2014(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just 2 yrs now.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by DonaldGenes(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
That's pretty nice and impressive
Both GEJ and Sambo can't stand this Man any ramification..
Wondering how their upcoming debate will be like.....

#No way to hide

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by Prodeegee(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Goodluck to him
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by dre11(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:

God bless them both.

shockedshockedshocked
See finishing

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by olusolaj(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Why are they lying then

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by DonaldGenes(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Vadel:
and so? should we run stark naked?

yes, start uploading yours
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by Ahmed4002(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hmmm politics.

They keep digging out your information.
The good, the bad and the ugly.

team Gmb and OSJ for Life

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by decode55(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
If he likes, let him have it while he's still in the womb.

We don't care undecided

There's [size=28pt] NO [/size] vacancy in Aso Rock!

GEJ till 2019 cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by DickDastardly(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Trash!

The elections in febuary should just come and go quickly so we can have our Nairaland back. Paid political party agents like plague has infested every online forum. And these set of Beasts are easily identifiable by how low and crude they get in earning their wages. Beginning to get on my nerves already. angry

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by donphilopus: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
dunkem21:

Can't you guys understand that we have changed?

Or do you want to drag us back to the draconian rule where toppling of govt and coup d'etat is the norm of the day.

God forbid.

When I was in the Church today, some guys were trying to tell me that they're gonna vote Goodluck. I asked them, 'Why?' They said because they don't wanna vote a Muslim who would islamize Nigeria/Nigerians. I asked them to tell me how exactly he's gonna do that, when he didn't do so when he ruled this country as a 'Military' Head of State. They started stammering that 1983 is not 2015. If he couldn't islamize Nigeria as a military ruler, he can't islamize it now.

I permanently shut them up when I told them that I rather be islamized than to continue with a clueless President.

Some youths are seriously brainwashed. You happen to be one of them!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by mistabiola: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by Firefire(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin

NIGERIA Politics is becoming interesting...

I love it, you perform or your get out! House of reps, Senators and house of assembles members hope you are reading this ?

Gone are the days you collect constituency allowance and come around to share:

- 20 Motor cycle

- 20 Grinding Machine

- 20 Sewing Machine

- 20 Frying Pan

- 20,000 Naira to 20 people

Total amount less than One Million Naira and you have collected millions of naira as project and constituency allowance. Nigerians are annoyed.

However,

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, MUST be allowed to complete his terms (2011 - 2019) if Major General Mohamodu Buhari Rtd. is the best candidates APC or any opposition can present.

A LIVE DOG IS BETTER THAN A DEAD LION.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Shalom!

Firefire!

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by Dannyset(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
U people will just kill ursef for nothing.....if u like go n wake his Mum from grave, and uproot things. We hav decided to hav CHANGE. Hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by richardjemedafe1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
The APC has been consistent in saying that thePDP has
ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years inwhich
corruption, impunity, insurgency, armedrobbery and
several ills of society held sway,but at a very close
lookat the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs
speaker;7yrs governor under PDP,Atiku - 8yrs Vice
president under PDP, Akume -8yrs governor under
PDP,Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senatorunder
PDP, Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP, Audu
Ogbe - 2yrschairmanof PDP, Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps
speaker underPDP, Chris Ngige - 3yrsgovernor under
PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrsgovernor,3yrs Defense
ministerunder PDP, El rufai - 4yrs FCT minister,
2yrsBPE chairman under PDP and to cap it all they
went to OBJ begging, a man who spent 8 of the
disastrous 16yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to
come and lead them on a rescue mission. It is now
clearer that APCis a waste basket of the PDP, where the
people who created and perpetuated the " 16
Disastrous years" are now dumped. please Nigerians
what is the change in this APC? 'Cos I still see PDP in
APC.

My dear Nairalanders......... Vote wisely.................

GEJ Till Buhari confess His Sins

Have a nice Sunday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by mokaflex(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
How do I upload a picture on nairaland pls
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by dunkem21(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
hazyfm:
HE IS FAR BETTER THAN GEJ

And miles ahead Buhari.

Una for present am for President na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by calmdude(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
And so, who he help
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by decode55(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
donphilopus:

When I was in the Church today, some guys were trying to tell me that they're gonna vote Goodluck. I asked them, 'Why?' They said because they don't wanna vote a Muslim who would islamize Nigeria/Nigerians. I asked them to tell me how exactly he's gonna do that, when he didn't do so when he ruled this country as a 'Military' Head of State. They started stammering that 1983 is not 2015. If he couldn't islamize Nigeria as a military ruler, he can't islamize it now.

I permanently shut them up when I told them that I rather be islamized than to continue with a clueless President.

Some youths are seriously brainwashed. You happen to be one of them!

I think you're the one who's brainwashedundecided

if at all you have a brain, it must be very very little and underdeveloped grin
Ode

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by orobs93(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
na who dey dig all dis tins self..
shame on all of you...

all we want is good roads.
stable electricity.
good education.
employment.
food.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 by BabaO2: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
We need to know the hospital GEJ was born? Something tells me he's lieing about his age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Construct A Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria? / COVID-19: Breaking News Abba Kyari Confirmed / Unremitted Funds: How Buhari’s Appointees Sabotage Economy, Worsen Borrowings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.