Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Fighting In Ife ???? updated Fights between Ife loggers and Garage olode - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fighting In Ife ???? updated Fights between Ife loggers and Garage olode (666 Views)

Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) / Two Die Fighting In A Brothel In Edo State / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fighting In Ife ???? updated Fights between Ife loggers and Garage olode by DaBullIT(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
I just got a call to travel to Ondo via Ilesha because there's serious fight going on in Ife. If you live around there please confirm and share, you may be saving a life

I guess no body lives around Ife. Whereas if I used a topic like nude photos , model unclad I'm sure of 10000 views and 500 or more posts and quotes. My point being we should all learn to contribute

I came back from on do town , while in transit the driver said indeed there was riot

Timber Logger from Ife ( onigi ) accidentally killed a student at garage olode , I heard that the truck moving the logs couldn't scale the slope on the road and it went full reverse

The driver escaped and called members of his union to settle amicably at the Chief's palace , unfortunately what /how they drove to the palace in another golf car was scary to they (Hunters of Garage Olode) thought the loggers came for war. And started shooting sporadically ,

4 loggers were said to have died , others sustaining various injury

I do not know if the loggers from Ife retaliated , but I learnt that the people of garage olode went as far as stopping buses coming from Ife and passing through the town to get to Ondo asking who was picked up from Ife and at least 5 passengers were wounded

Sanity has been returned to the town , Police and Army was deployed but not before the grieving party had killed and wounded enough

So there you have it

(1) (Reply)

Woman Burns Neighbour With Boiling Water For Spying On Her While She Bathed / Heavy Shooting Currently Going On At Leki Lagos. Many Dead. / Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.