Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo (1959 Views)

Do Barcelona Still Need Messi? End Of Messi's Reign at Barca? / Lionel Messi Fans In Nigeria / Why Do Soccer Fans Hate Barcelona? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo by Maximillian1: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
I have actually noticed that cristiano ronaldo has a lot of haters and most especially barca fans..when d dude scores,they will start beefing him... If he loses the ball,they will start comparing him to messi...seriously speaking,it is really annoying..I love watching ronaldo play and I also enjoy watching messi but peoples statements abt him is really something else..#team bayern

1 Like

Re: Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo by Hostermipo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Maximillian1:
I have actually noticed that cristiano ronaldo has a lot of haters and most especially barca fans..when d dude scores,they will start beefing him... If he loses the ball,they will start comparing him to messi...seriously speaking,it is really annoying..I love watching ronaldo play and I also enjoy watching messi but peoples statements abt him is really something else..#team bayern
I do not support any of the clubs, but I just love to watch Ronaldo play
Re: Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo by Ewizard(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
D height of ignorance and stupidity of most nigerian soccer fans is highly alarming! D dude ure hatin on dnt even knw abt ya existence, d 1 ure praising is busy makin millions 4himself wit his skills and ure down here comparing,critisizing and arguin abt millonaires who barely knw abt u. Dats Insane!!
Re: Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo by Maximillian1: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ewizard:
D height of ignorance and stupidity of most nigerian soccer fans is highly alarming! D dude ure hatin on dnt even knw abt ya existence, d 1 ure praising is busy makin millions 4himself wit his skills and ure down here comparing,critisizing and arguin abt millonaires who barely knw abt u. Dats Insane!!
do you hate soccer??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Rubbish Thread.
Re: Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo by Maximillian1: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Rubbish Thread.
create a better one
Re: Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo by nickvanilla(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Maximillian1:

Thank u jhor.attimes when I observe them,I just shake my head in disgust.how can u have so much hate for someone who has made it in life.I love both messi and cr7.there are so many footballers in the world however few can boast of having made such success they have and for them to keep pushing on year in year out and not resting on their laurels is a great source of inspiration for me.people should stop quarelling unecessarily and enjoy watching them for as long as possible.don't be a hater!,be inspired!
Re: Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Maximillian1:
create a better one
crap.
What a hypocritic thread.
What of Ronaldo fans that hate Messi?
Are you trying to unjustly vindicate cr7 fans that hate messi too and insult him?
Dont make Cr7 look like the victim
Am sure Intelligent Ronaldo fans will have a problem with this thread because its a hypocritically myopic piece of crapload.
Re: Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo by Maximillian1: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

crap.
What a hypocritic thread.
What of Ronaldo fans that hate Messi?
Are you trying to unjustly vindicate cr7 fans that hate messi too and insult him?
Dont make Cr7 look like the victim
Am sure Intelligent Ronaldo fans will have a problem with this thread because its a hypocritically myopic piece of crapload.
am sorry abt that

(1) (Reply)

My 2015/16 Betting Packages For Everyone (may God Help Us) / Nigerians Talk Like They Have Electricity To Watch The World Cup" - Ghanaians An / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Nigeria Vs Ghana 1-4 Highlights & Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.