Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Lady Claims To Have Been Sleeping With Wizkid For Months, Mocks Tania (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims To Have Been Sleeping With Wizkid For Months, Mocks Tania (photos) (994 Views)

Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) / Twitter User Comes For Wizkid For Not Showing Up At Event He Collected Money For / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Claims To Have Been Sleeping With Wizkid For Months, Mocks Tania (photos) by jujutom(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is definitely The Story For Today! As an Anonymous Lady who Sent an Email toBellaNaija says She and Wizkid are seeing each other, and they recently had “An Adventurous Night” At Eko Hotel.
The Lady Further Claimed that she has been sleeping with Wizkid, and also wants Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo to know this. She also has pictures as proof! Check Them Below.
Read her email below:
‘I’ve been seeing wizkid for a long time. He always invites me to Lagos. We had an adventurous night at eko hotel. Very intimate, we had drinks, cuddled, got down and dirty, and he spoiled me with holiday treats and gifts. I choose to stay anonymous so I am using a friends email addy to send dis in. You can see his starboy tattoo, his Rolex, his Porsche, and laptop. Please write dis on d post. ‘In my bed’ my baby Ayodeji. Me and Wizkid have been together for many months. I always have a lovely time wiv him in Lagos. @TaniaOmotayo, if he does this while u are in Lagos, imagine what we do when he comes to my city. He will nvr stop wanting my body in his bed. Lol. She should not disturb my life when I’m wiv my boo. Proof so she will not continue to deceive herself. We love ourselves. He picked me up in his Porsche, we stayed at eko, watched movies on his laptop. He loves to taste me so Tania, how do I taste on his lips?’
more revealing Pixs here
http://just9janewz..com/2014/12/lady-claims-to-have-been-sleeping-with.html?m=1

Re: Lady Claims To Have Been Sleeping With Wizkid For Months, Mocks Tania (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
ok
Re: Lady Claims To Have Been Sleeping With Wizkid For Months, Mocks Tania (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
But come o shebi Wizzy get baby Mama. His GF is 2nd hand. and I think only his bby mama can get So close to this extent, headies night should tell u. lol

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Solange Knowles Shares Loved Up Moment With Her Hubby / Bello, El-rufai's Son Set To Wed (photos) / Rapper Olamide Shows Off Son In Adorable New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.