Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Don't Wait For That Job, Get Empowered! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Wait For That Job, Get Empowered! (930 Views)

Don't Wait For Job - Let Job Search For You / That Job Can Cause You Heart Disease / GEOSCIENTIST & PETROLEUM ENGINEER's HAVEN - Be Empowered, Enriched & Enlightened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Wait For That Job, Get Empowered! by PreciousG1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2008
Are you tired of waiting for that job or do you need an extra source of Residual Income to supplement your present income?

Allow me to introduce to you the Empowerism Program. It has a fantastic Compensation Plan that is second to none.

http://www.empowerism.com/e/227107

Review the Compensation Plan at:

http://www.empowerism.com/e/227107/e/comp.cfm

For more information and a Free e-book on Internet Marketing, contact me on: preciousroyalbiz@gmail.com
Re: Don't Wait For That Job, Get Empowered! by kokorunna(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
You have posted this in the wrong section, it should be posted in the Business Section
Re: Don't Wait For That Job, Get Empowered! by blesdman(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
I hope you are not a financially desperate 'pastor'.
Re: Don't Wait For That Job, Get Empowered! by kokorunna(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
You must be mad, trying to trick people or scam them.

This is a career section
Re: Don't Wait For That Job, Get Empowered! by PreciousG1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2008
kokorunna
Thanks for the advice. And please, I'm not out to trick or scam anybody. Review the program and, my brother, it is not by force.
I'd advice you watch what you post about people. You go about insulting people like that.

blesd man
I'm not a "financially desperate 'pastor' ", I'm only trying to empower my fellow Nigerian so that we can have more percentage of Nigerians living above poverty.

(1) (Reply)

Private Ccna + Subnetting Labs / How Lucrative Is A Business In Interior Decor. / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.