Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo (22338 Views)

Anambra Adopts New Technology For Long Lasting Roads / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity / I Got Tricked To Attend Bode George Reception, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by agabaI23(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2014
dj187:
I smell lack of adequate parental upbringing
dj187:
MUmu , for ur info I'm a core Rivers man with integrity & conscience, I dnt support mediocrity & corruption, I reason above d realms of ethnic & regional sentiment, I'm not a low life like u & ur kinds, I believe in change & dat change must come
dj187:
I also smell a deranged brain & lack of quality education
You commit the same offence as the people you accused of lacking parental upbringing. Does it mean you lack same?

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
undecidede b like u just wake up frm sleep
i don laff piss for my wife head..funny guys
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by ShakaZullu(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2014
abatajjvii:

your future is at stake with this your comment

Nope yours is at stake for voting a terrorist.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
undecidede b like u just wake up frm sleep

e be like u hv been tarrying over what to comment on nairaland. bros go sleep for all useless work n no sleep makes jack clueless another minute.
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by oleeee(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Wisepac:
Jonathan, The Best In Nigeria During HisTerm As
President:
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most other
places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above
i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350
per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000
per month and yet no light
6. Scarcity of money but abundantly
available for groups campaigning for TAN
etc
7. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per
40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000
barrels to 100,000 barrels stolen per day
10. Industrial strikes by many organisations
11. Sack of few workers to thousands of
workers
12. WASSCE from 40% failure to over 70%
failure
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens
from much to zero
14. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to less
than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters
and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse to greatest in
Africa on paper, but the masses from poor
to poorest
18. Politicians defect from one party to the
other in an unusual fashion and soldiers also
defect to other countries
19. Transport fares on both air and road
networks have shot the roof
20. Bribe takings from only police to soldiers
inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are deliberately
dispatched with low grade weapons to be
killed by a well armed "Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scanda
28. Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal
29. Subsidy scam of N2.6 trillion
30. Immigration deaths scandal
31. Missing $20 billion from NNPC
32. Handlin boko haram with kid gloves
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35. Increase in taxes and austerity
36. 16 is greater than 19 in democracy
37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of 26 impeached the
speaker
38. IGP usurping CJN's duties and deciding
that Tambuwal no longer speaker
39. Army are conceding territories to Boko
Haram
40. Locking out House of Reps members
and teargassing them.
41. Suspected mastermind of Nyanya bomb
attack where no fewer than 100 killed discharged
and acquitted. To go and sin no more.
42. 200 Chibok girls are still in captivity of boko
haram.
43. National confab gulped billion of dollars and
went down the drain with no result
GEJ undermines our Army & strengthen
militants. Our military doesn't have the
equipment to protect us. Militants are
purchasing warships. What an irony
BROS JUST OPEN NEW THREAD
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by ShakaZullu(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Gynacologist:
sampe fo man wa sabi one ashawo fo u.

What is this bastard talking?

Btw

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by deletrue: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
In ancient yorubaland when a king is rejected the people would present a calabash to him and say the people reject you and the gods reject you . We have presented that calabash to gej to say the people reject him, in uniousm his political godfather also confirms that the gods reject him. Buhari2015.(aso rock) gej2015(kirikiri)
Which kind of rubbish senseless talk be this? Rubbish
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
In ancient yorubaland when a king is rejected the people would present a calabash to him and say the people reject you and the gods reject you . We have presented that calabash to gej to say the people reject him, in uniousm his political godfather also confirms that the gods reject him. Buhari2015.(aso rock) gej2015(kirikiri)
. angry

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by donmalcolm21(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2014
fctboy:

Day break , calabash has lost it's potency. The Holy ghost is now ruling in the affairs of men. I therefore command your calabash to scatter by fire of the Holy ghost in Jesus name(Amen)
comments like this makes me belive there is still at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by manot: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2014
obj has said something reasonable dis time around
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Fellywood(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Desteenee:
It beats my human comprehension how we abuse and undermine the office of the President of the Republic and the occupier. It is not only barbaric but satanic.We should criticise his policies, programmes etc and not his person or position. And to know that the aforementioned individuals are worse off makes it hypocritical too.
You all shud desist from same before the WRATH AND ANGER OF GOD ALMIGHTY visits you all.
My brother, too many children on NL.

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by deletrue: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2014
fctboy:

Day break , calabash has lost it's potency. The Holy ghost is now ruling in the affairs of men. I therefore command your calabash to scatter by fire of the Holy ghost in Jesus name(Amen)
Amen and amen
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by babyphaze77(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2014
SuperModerator:
Change is what we need, not continuity

Wat change can they effect. You have not changed yoursef, you want to change someone else. Oga pack well with your 'change'. You can't change wat you can't continue........accept continuity to have a better life.

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Fellywood(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2014
datribune:
d stealing is not corruption camp is in trouble. Change is coming. Buhari is coming. d nemesis of d corrupt is coming. SAI BUHARI
GO ASK YOUR BUHARI IF ABACHA EVER TOUCHED NIGERIA'S KOBO....EVIL PEOPLE
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by deletrue: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Carry on and fire apc down.

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by deletrue: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Carry on and fire apc down.

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by nijanigga: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2014
fctboy:

illiteracy still dey derange this one

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by datribune: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Fellywood:

GO ASK YOUR BUHARI IF ABACHA EVER TOUCHED NIGERIA'S KOBO....EVIL PEOPLE

U don't need to scream on d forum. I smell desperation. Nigerians will not repeat d mistake of "I had shoes" of 2011 in 2015. Come 2015 nigerians shall say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt & effeminate leader in our history. Game over - d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by slimmingcare(f): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2014
That seem to be untrue. How do we embrace continuity when the entire system is corrupt. Power sector zero.
Good governance is not about political party but personal integrity, fear of God,and love for mankind.

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by deletrue: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2014
menesheh:

They initiated the this idea

Continue bashing them
supported. Let us join hand and finish them all a faster rate.
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by deletrue: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2014
menesheh:

They initiated the this idea

Continue bashing them
supported. Let us join hand and finish them all at a faster rate.
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
see this aboki talking nonsense

Nonsense? You chose to listen to the words of an slowpoke that derives joy in sleeping with his sons wife... Sorry, as northern as I am, I know what to believe

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Fellywood(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2014
datribune:

U don't need to scream on d forum. I smell desperation. Nigerians will not repeat d mistake of "I had shoes" of 2011 in 2015. Come 2015 nigerians shall say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt & effeminate leader in our history. Game over - d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI
ITS JUST A FEW MONTHS AWAY. YOU WILL ALL CRY US RIVERS AGAIN...SERIAL LOSERS. NIGERIANS KNOW BETTER NOW.
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by xtervaganza(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:

Nonsense? You chose to listen to the words of an slowpoke that derives joy in sleeping with his sons wife... Sorry, as northern as I am, I know what to believe
your words would hold more meaning if you were not worshiping mohammed a paedophile who slept with kids and a serial murderer

Obj is still a better man than mohammed in my own book
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2014
OBJ means.

GEJ till 2019.

For continuity..

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by mctech(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Omooba77:

only God appoints,me oh na GEJ I go vote for....
Good. But can you state one thing you have personally gained from his six-year administration? I don't mean what you saw on TV.

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by colossus2: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2014
People say things like this when they have a degree in foolishness.

ShakaZullu:

But am better off your father

dj187:
I smell lack of adequate parental upbringing

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by ShakaZullu(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
colossus2:
People say things like this when they have a degree in foolishness.

Just keep mute and watch the dirty game
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by datribune: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fellywood:

ITS JUST A FEW MONTHS AWAY. YOU WILL ALL CRY US RIVERS AGAIN...SERIAL LOSERS

Time has changed. d dynamics has changed. We were super- charged In 2011 when We cast aside our differences & gave GEJ a resounding mandate - "We ar voting GEJ & not PDP" we said. He squandered our goodwill on d alter of rabid corruption. d man who had no shoes turned out to be d defender of d rich & d nemesis of d poor. d rich got richer, d poor got poorer. Now nigerians ar extra-super-charged to giv d General a historic mandate to root out corruption & stop d rot of d clueless GEJ years & it won't be long frm now. SAI BUHARI
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Awaja(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baba have said it all
Only continuity will ensure good governance
GEJ have again been endorsed by OBJ from dis"headline"!!
Jonathan continue till 2019""no vacancy were u ar
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Ahmeduana(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Omooba77:

http://www.punchng.com/news/only-continuity-can-ensure-lasting-development-says-obasanjo/ 
WHAT A CONRADICTING MAN, "only continuity can ensure lasting development" HE WANT IT FOR HIMSELF ILLEGALY BUT COULDN'T GET IT, BUT WANT TO DENY SOMEONE ELSE HIS LEGITIMATE RIGHT OF CONTINUITY SINCE HE COULD NOT GET THE THIRD TIME THROUGH THE FRONT AND BACK DOOR!
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Fellywood(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
datribune:

Time has changed. d dynamics has changed. We were super- charged In 2011 when We cast aside our differences & gave GEJ a resounding mandate - "We ar voting GEJ & not PDP" we said. He squandered our goodwill on d alter of rabid corruption. d man who had no shoes turned out to be d defender of d rich & d nemesis of d poor. d rich got richer, d poor got poorer. Now nigerians ar extra-super-charged to giv d General a historic mandate to root out corruption & stop d rot of d clueless GEJ years & it won't be long frm now. SAI BUHARI
YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC. I ASKED & HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR RESPONSE...DID ABACHA STOLE NIGERIA'S MONEY? LETS START FROM HERE FIRST..IM WAITING FOR YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / Nigerian Airforce Strikes Boko Haram In Tagoshe, Borno [VIDEO] / "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.