Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

This Is The Reason I Had To Quit My Job That Pays Me 70,000 Monthly: Check It - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / This Is The Reason I Had To Quit My Job That Pays Me 70,000 Monthly: Check It (551 Views)

Mobile Cooperative That Pays Me #20000 In A Week / How To Start Earning Between #20,000 -#70,000 Monthly With Your Facebook Account / Dell Inspiron Dual Core,corei 3 ,core I5 +warranty @ 70,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason I Had To Quit My Job That Pays Me 70,000 Monthly: Check It by pastorjosh: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2008
HI,
I AM PASTOR MIKE OF THE FIRELINE MINISTRIES IKOYI, LAGOS.
DO YOU KNOW THERE IS AN ONLINE BUSINESS THAT PAYS MORE THAN
FOREX ? AND AS A MATTER OF FACT,THERE IS NO OTHER ONLINE BUSINESS
THAT PAYS MORE THAN IT FOR NOW

YES THERE IS, INFACT THIS BUSINESS IS EASY,LEGAL,RELIABLE AND
FAST MONEY GIVING.

ITS ESPECIALLY FOR THE YOUNG SCHOOL LEAVERS, UNDERGRADUATES,
GRADUATES, EMPLOYED AND UNEMPLOYED AVERAGE NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

THE INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE, BUT THAT
WOULD BE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS,

PASTOR MIKE
E-MAIL: talk2pastormike@gmail.com
Re: This Is The Reason I Had To Quit My Job That Pays Me 70,000 Monthly: Check It by kokorunna(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2008
@Pastor, You have posted this in the wrong section, it should be posted in the Business Section

(1) (Reply)

Representatives / Maximize Ur Time,search The Net And Also Make Money Online / Become A Millionaire Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.