Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread (40333 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP / Total 2011/2012 Undergraduate National Merit Scholarship Award List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Thescome(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2017
https://mobile.twitter.com/fuadnero

JVites and OMLites, let's endeavor to retweet.
#socialmediaprotestagainstTotalNig.
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Abkhmbbs: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
cultureman:
i still called him this morning and he said that the list has been sent for processing. so we should shortly await alert. am actuallly tired of all this delaying kind of a thing. am a jv beneficiary only recieved alert once, since i got the scholarship in 2013/2014
What number did you reach him on? I need it. I wasn't paid this year and everyone else was
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Destein1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Saimeritus:
Post ur number so that u will be added to total 2013/2014 awardees whatsapp group
My number is 08149462937, please add me.
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Thescome(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Join the Twitter campaign against TOTAL scholarship management. A retweet is all we need from you.:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Thescome920/status/1004717664755953664
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by yishawuAzeezat: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello everyone, please I’m new here but I want to know if any one awardee for 2013/2014 have been paid by total
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by aminubala20(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
yishawuAzeezat:
Hello everyone, please I’m new here but I want to know if any one awardee for 2013/2014 have been paid by total
Some people have been paid but i have not been paid
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by aminubala20(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Have tried to reach total but to no avail
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by classicebuks(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
pls how far oml 2013/2014.....arent we gonna be paid by year
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by arcOluwasanmi(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2018
I just saw this thread and feel this might be helpful.

I was a beneficiary as well and was owed at some point. But it's all history now.

At first, I was speaking with Total correspondent, Mrs Abimbola Oshikoya with the email address abimbola.oshikoya@total.com. But when all the talks, calls and mails weren't productive, I went online to Total website to look up the executives. I researched their contacts especially their email address with the help of the internet.

I then mailed one of them, whose name appeared on the invite sent me to sit for the exams, nkoyo.attah@total.com who was retired then. I copied totalscholarships@cinfores.com the same mail. This was around September/October 2017 and I got my balance payment December 2017 which happened to be the end of my service year.

So, I'll recommend we also explore this medium as well. We may upload supporting documents if there is a need for it.

Prayers too shouldn't be ignored.

Attached are screenshots of the mail I sent to nkoyo.attah@total.com.

Best wishes everyone.

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by khattab008: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
arcOluwasanmi:

I was a beneficiary as well and was owed at some point. But it's all history now.

At first, I was speaking with Total correspondent, Mrs Abimbola Oshikoya with the email address abimbola.oshikoya@total.com. But when all the talks, calls and mails weren't productive, I went online to Total website to look up the executives. I researched their contacts especially their email address with the help of the internet.

I then mailed one of them, whose name appeared on the invite sent me to sit for the exams, nkoyo.attah@total.com who was retired then. I copied totalscholarships@cinfores.com the same mail. This was around September/October 2017 and I got my balance payment December 2017 which happened to be the end of my service year.

So, I'll recommend we also explore this medium as well. We may upload supporting documents if there is a need for it.

I attached screenshots of the mail I sent to nkoyo.attah@total.com.

Best wishes everyone.

Congrats on getting your payment from Total, OML scholars were treated better than we JV folks. Hopefully JV folks here might get some success by following your steps. Thanks.
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by arcOluwasanmi(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
khattab008:

Congrats on getting your payment from Total, OML scholars were treated better than we JV folks. Hopefully JV folks here might get some success by following your steps. Thanks.

Always welcome Sir/Ma.
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Jozay(m): 1:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Hello house
2013/2014 scholars
Pls,were the final year students in 500 level paid?
I would like to know as I'm in my final year and normally should expect payment before April
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Lmessi: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
Arcoluwasanmi, thank you for the information, so please, to confirm, which mail should I reach in order to access them, I am an awardee of 2018/2019... And I need to know how to renew the grants for the upcoming session, how can I reach them
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by arcOluwasanmi(m): 2:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Lmessi:
Arcoluwasanmi, thank you for the information, so please, to confirm, which mail should I reach in order to access them, I am an awardee of 2018/2019... And I need to know how to renew the grants for the upcoming session, how can I reach them

scholarship.csredu@total.com was it then for renewal of payment attaching the necessary documents.

abimbola.oshikoya@total.com for enquires.

This may differ from what is obtainable presently, but you can go through your scholarship notification letter to ascertain whichever mail you'll need to use Sir.

Best wishes.
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Jozay(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
This kind long wait. Total please answer us

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Lmessi: 12:16pm On May 07, 2019
Thanks for replying, Sir, is it possible to contact them via phone. Secondly, around when is the renewal process meant to begin and how does it work, will they contact me or I am to contact them
arcOluwasanmi:

scholarship.csredu@total.com was it then for renewal of payment attaching the necessary documents.

abimbola.oshikoya@total.com for enquires.

This may differ from what is obtainable presently, but you can go through your scholarship notification letter to ascertain whichever mail you'll need to use Sir.

Best wishes.
Sir
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by arcOluwasanmi(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2019
Lmessi:
Thanks for replying, Sir, is it possible to contact them via phone. Secondly, around when is the renewal process meant to begin and how does it work, will they contact me or I am to contact them
Sir

Yes Sir, it's. Total's correspondent phone numbers were usually included in the mail I got then.

Mrs Abimbola Oshikoya was the correspondent then for my set, I'm not sure she still is. There ought to be a correspondent's contact details at the end of mails you get from Total Sir.

On the renewal process time, sincerely Sir, no definite one. The last I did was in January, one in March or so and I can't recall the time for the last one. I'll probably go through my mail to ascertain the exact time. In short no fixed time like that, just be on the lookout for their mail alert via your inbox.

Regards.
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Lmessi: 4:05pm On May 11, 2019
Sir, this is may, nothing from them, lol, � am I meant to be worried, incase of anything, can I actually go to their branch office in Lagos
arcOluwasanmi:

Yes Sir, it's. Total's correspondent phone numbers were usually included in the mail I got then.

Mrs Abimbola Oshikoya was the correspondent then for my set, I'm not sure she still is. There ought to be a correspondent's contact details at the end of mails you get from Total Sir.

On the renewal process time, sincerely Sir, no definite one. The last I did was in January, one in March or so and I can't recall the time for the last one. I'll probably go through my mail to ascertain the exact time. In short no fixed time like that, just be on the lookout for their mail alert via your inbox.

Regards.
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by arcOluwasanmi(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2019
Lmessi:
Sir, this is may, nothing from them, lol, � am I meant to be worried, incase of anything, can I actually go to their branch office in Lagos

No need to visit Total's branch office Sir.

You can call one of those contacts on your letter or mail them to douse any doubt/fear.

When was the last time you heard from them Sir?
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
arcOluwasanmi:

No need to visit Total's branch office Sir.

You can call one of those contacts on your letter or mail them to douse any doubt/fear.

When was the last time you heard from them Sir?
pls sir help send me pq
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by arcOluwasanmi(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2019
pstmikol1:
pls sir help send me pq michealmatthew724@gmail.com
Sorry I don't have any and didn't use any then.
Kind regards.
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Loris576(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pls how many payments does total give engineering students
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Lmessi: 3:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Please when will they release this years payment for older awardees
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Loris576(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2020
arcOluwasanmi:

Attached are screenshots of the mail I sent to nkoyo.attah@total.com.

Best wishes everyone.
Please are old awardees normally sent a mail to send their results ?
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Loris576(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2020
Or are we to just send it immediately when our session result is out
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by arcOluwasanmi(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2020
Loris576:

Please are old awardees normally sent a mail to send their results ?

I usually receive mails from Total to get my results across then via mail.
But I'm not sure same is applicable to all awardees.
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by Loris576(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2020
arcOluwasanmi:

I usually receive mails from Total to get my results across then via mail.
But I'm not sure same is applicable to all awardees.
Are u saying its not the same case now
Re: 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread by arcOluwasanmi(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2020
Loris576:

Are u saying its not the same case now

Then, there were two flagships; Joint Venture (JV) and OML 130. And I was on OML 130 list then, so everything that followed were in that light as well. I don't know the details of the experience of those who got JV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

OOU Final Year Student Drowns In Hotel On Easter Sunday. / Never Look Down On Anyone (Tomorrow Is Pregnant) / Why English Is So Hard! (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.