Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,581 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) (4514 Views)

Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah / Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) by Badassniggga(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dreyl:
Elton john you need a wet punny not a penis,Goddamnit!
and WTF is a joystick?
Re: Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) by vickchi94(f): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
this is stupidity at d highest level.
Wetin d two of dem won enjoy 4 dia body now.chai!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) by judedwriter(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yurkkkk!!! These gays totally disgust me!
Re: Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) by Dreyl(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Badassniggga:
and WTF is a joystick?
ask seun.
Re: Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) by alexis007(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
God..... i know say i don Bleep up wella many times.....but God,i won't share the same hellfire with gaylton john and his husband........i don't want to be suffering two things at the same time :-scalding heat and widening of a-hole

1 Like

Re: Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) by phlamesG: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
chai i no fit cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry GOD FOOOOORBID!!!!
Re: Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) by Philadelphia: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
kennygee:
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

I want to believe there is a special hellfire for people like this.
I think you'll have to go and help him light it. Don't forget to set firewood there too. Nonsense angry undecided
Re: Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) by nairalife2013(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2014
klins4213:
So that his song just waste?And knowing the fact that he sang it for a guy will makes me hate the song now...We shall see God on d last day...
have u listened to "your song" daan song is for a guy. Hate it now! Twas one of my best musik.
Re: Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:28am On Dec 23, 2014
God bless your home elton and david..

Awww so cute.
Re: Gay Wedding:elton John Weds His 'manfriend' David Furnish Today (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Beautiful couple.

Wonder why it took them so long to get married though.

Happy Married Life smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

LMAO - Funny Korede Bello #Romantic Meme / Awsome Photo Of Nigerian Music Star Tekino In Black Outfit / Photos Of Evangelist Patience Ozokwor AKA Mama G Storms Uyo To Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.