Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Liverpool Again - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Again (1760 Views)

Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 0) On 9th November 2013 / Newcastle United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 19th October 2013 / Liverpool Vs Norwich (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Again by Damest09(f): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2006
toshmann:

why can't u guys admit it? liverpool is superior.

Either they accept it, live with it or they don't. Liverpool is superior and ultimate there is nothing other clubs can do to that.

Love it

Hate it

Liverpool will always be Liverpool
Re: Liverpool Again by loyika(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2006
It really amazes me when folks on this forum get carried away with their Emotions, but let me not get carried away by my generalization.

Chelsea can never and will never be put in the same space as Liverpool under any category or other wise!! See how a little success and money can make some people feel as if they are Gods, but as Wenger said once"when you give Money to a stupid person, it doesn't make him suddenly wise!!".

All this noise about Chelsea beating Liverpool in the league. FOR F@$k SAKE!!! When did Chelsea start beating Liverpool, i mean What Hiostory does Chelsea have in the bloody league, or in Europe or in the F.A. CUP or what ever bloody Cup there is in the World. Chelsea have a rich Billionaire and a Very Good Coach (i must give respect to whom respect is due), but CHELSEA do not have any History to boast about, 2 priemier league titles is nothing, after all the Mancs have that record.

Every body knows that Chelsea is not a football team but an experiement made by a russian billionaire only for the sole aim of dominating Europe, which sadly has not happened yet. Do you all think Roman is pumping all this money just because he loves Chelsea. How can a club declare losses the way chelsea have, but still spend so much money, it does not make any economical sense!? Thats why no matter what chelsea achieve, (and they will achieve some success!!), they will never get the respect they crave, and pls do not pretend as if you do not care about that, cause Maureen had to be honest last season with the fact that it saddened him that people did not accord him the respect he deserved.

Thank God a manager like Benitez s there to put him in his place (since jose believes he has the sole role of deciding who and when to shake an opponent manager, Benitez gave him a taste of his own medicine!!)

If with all your stars you cannot win the league then you are a disgrace, as Real Madrid were becoming, Give Wenger or Sir Alex or even Harry "bloody" Redknapp that money and see if they will not deliver the league title day in day out, I point you all to Blackburn and how they achieved winning the Title when their then Chairman Pumped in so much money for the Squad. Even wigan's rise to the Prem was due to the Money spent on the squad when they were in Division 1, the same can be said of Reading F.C.

Sir Alex said it best, Chelsea will ruin football!! you make it less attractive, and then have the nerve to act like Bullies and thugs. Benitez is a better coach than Jose under any Circumstance, What ever Jose can claim to have won Benitez can claim as well, the only thing missing is a Prem title. (PLS WHICH TEAM DO PEOPLE PREFER, THE PORTO TEAM THAT WON THE CL UNDER MAUREEN OR THE POOL TEAM THAT WON UNDER BENITEZ?).

Chelsea fans on Nairaland should just hold their peace and enjoy their new status, but as we all know nothing last for ever. lets see if they can win the only cup that is of relevance to Roman, which is the Champions League, even another Prem title will not hide his disappointment and frustration with jose at not getting him anywhere nearer what he is spending all this money for tongue.
Re: Liverpool Again by toshmann(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2006
word .

word brother word.

hear all u people
Re: Liverpool Again by under18(f): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2006
loyinka I guess u r right
but u shold ask this question
when did chelsea start winning all
those big teams na sabi?
Re: Liverpool Again by Grizzly(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2006
Liverpool is always whuuping our a$$ when it counts most,
well i have nothing to say right now,
waiting for the kick-off of all major competitions,
till then,,
Re: Liverpool Again by osteen(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2006
Benitez has got his head well screwed. Liverpool will always give chelsea a run for their money, but both their soccer sucks. Arsenal and Man U are the only teams that play Good football
Re: Liverpool Again by Akolawole(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2006
osteen:

[size=14pt]Arsenal and Man U are the only teams that play Good football[/size]

Yes, the whole world knew
Re: Liverpool Again by kitaun(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2006
@Osteen

How can you say it is only those two teams that play good football please guys try and be realistic, being objective will not cost us anything, there are some other teams that play good football too even if not as good or as consistent as the best 4 in England.My world! i can believe at this age someone is saying Liverpool and Chelsea suck shocked, that is absolutely thrash cool cool
Re: Liverpool Again by amodu(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2006
Objectivity
Re: Liverpool Again by toshmann(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2006
@osteen,

pls don't come to this thread again
Re: Liverpool Again by amodu(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2006
why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea's Summer Transfer Targets Revealed! / Anelka Vs Drogba Who Is Better ? / Mirko Vucinic Booked For Shorts-off Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.