Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? (12318 Views)

Dead Mermaid Spotted At A Popular Beach In Benin Republic [pix] / Two Mermaid Found In Pool Of President Jacob Zuma Homestead (pics) / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by Samueldo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
I was going to my friends blog and I stumbled upon this article
and I feel am meant to share this with you to hear what you
thing.
The picture below is the picture of a mermaid which was
washed ashore in the Benin Republic Beach some months ago
and people who when to the beach to have fun has a view of
the creature…
Its seriously hard to believe until I saw the images which looks
really real…
but the big question is.. DO MERMAID EXISTS? are this
pictures real??

Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by tobillionaire(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Old story
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by Samueldo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wonderfull look real
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by armadeo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Props for potc on stranger tides.

Old news

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by kestolove95(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
she fine oo...but wait o..she no get tooto ne?
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by Obinovictor(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
hmmm
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 22, 2014
OP, click the search tab and type "mermaid". Somewhere among the results you'd find the answer to this question.
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by ireneony(f): 12:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Is this real shocked or Photoshop.
if is real that means i can't sleep this night.

fear de catch me for here o cry
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by Mynd44: 2:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Pirates of the Caribbean 4
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2014
What's the point of having a nose? Its fake jor.
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by yinkarh187(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
i thought dey said mermaids are fyn....dis 1 can't seduce me o..infact she's scary
Re: Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? by wildikeman(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2015
ireneony:
Is this real shocked or Photoshop.
if is real that means i can't sleep this night.

fear de catch me for here o cry
come and stay with me I shall protect u...

(1) (Reply)

Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone, Which Is The Correct Term. Slide In To Know !!! / Airtel Cheat Code 100 For 1GB [UPDATED] 2024 / The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.