Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Enjoy Mtn Akanchawa Surprise Package - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Enjoy Mtn Akanchawa Surprise Package (1216 Views)

Surprise The Mothers This Time / Update: Get & Enjoy MTN Free 2go 3GB Goodybag Bundle On Android & Pc / Russian Fireball Won't Be Last Surprise Asteroid Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Mtn Akanchawa Surprise Package by jaylister(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mtn are giving its subscribers/customers every reason to smile this month when they discovered that other networks are giving out free datas, free airtime and sms in large numbers of quantities. So Mtn also had to lunch this surprise package to its users that I and my friends have been enjoying for more than 2 weeks now and today I have decided to give it out to my blog readers who are Mtn users but before then let me notify you readers that Mtn Akanchawa surprise package is a package, packaged alongside with 10minute calls, 10 free sms and 4mb for those who love the act of browsing. With this you can see that the Mtn Akanchawa is not one sided gift but for all users. Now without wasting much time, follow the simple steps to activate to Mtn Akanchawa and enjoy it bonuses.Firstly insert your Mtn line to your phone but if you don’t have try and get one and try it, it still works for new linesThen get a credit (card) of just 100 naira and dial the following code bellow*311*the pin of the card#Now you will receive an alert (welcome to akanchawa) and you have received the above mentioned bonuses.To check your akanchawa balance=====> just dial *312# and you see all your remaining balances.Note: you can make calls all day and all night and send sms to all networks no extra charges.Once you recharge with akanchawa code, your main balance will be as it is before.You can still recharge the normal way (*555*recharge pin#)

http://www.aprokoblog.com/2014/12/enjoy-mtn-akanchawa-surprise-package_9.html
Re: Enjoy Mtn Akanchawa Surprise Package by emperorwhale(m): 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Enjoy Mtn Akanchawa Surprise Package by Divinekings(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Akanchawa na baba. You always have to get
into internet business that
yields you almost nothing.
But with this information
you don't have to loose
again. Go to
www.winningtrick./2014/12/05/make-money-without-paid-online-survey-a-real-internet-income/
to put a happy face.
Re: Enjoy Mtn Akanchawa Surprise Package by Dolypson04(m): 12:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Waiting for testimonies

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Solar Device? (pictures) / Simple Way To Insulate Yourself Against The Fuel Price Increase / 16 Most Expensive Materials In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.