Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones (16409 Views)

Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / Your Christmas Ugliest Experience / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by cupidhero(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
This ain't a shout out! This is me wishing the following beautiful people a merry xmas and a new kind of new year.

missberrypop5
Mprex
mariolae
wisegeek01
Breezyrita
ritababe
mizmycoli
karchisbarbie
sleekyshuga

And to these other people who are not on NL.
Ma old boy and old girl,ma brothers from the same mother and even those from another mother and every other person that bleed the same blood with me.

happp christmas y'all!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by chesterlee(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
missberrypop5:
My christmas shout out goes to these Godsent people, who i must confess spiced up my life, both directly and indirectly. The joy and happiness you bring to me, words can't express it. We may or may not have met, or talked Person, but, you all, are now part of my life, and i must say, the result is so positive. God knows, that if i can meet you all in person this festive season, i'll make sure I'll present to you all, portable gifts, That you deserve, wouldn't forget you, not at all. This is not only a shout out, but i'll also use this means to say a very big thank you, for coming into my life. God bless y'all. smiley
Cc:
BreezyRita
Chibwike
Ghostlady
Dahjhi
Badoolee
Laykorn
Mzmycoli
Laykhorn
Cococandy
cupidhero
hadizadeezy
CFCfan
Jbluv55
Dre11
AfricanApple
Kingtom
April07
Priscaoge
Ladycloud
Neldrizzy
Debosola
teewai3
Echobee
Herald9
Idowuogbo
DickDastardly
Chesterlee
and our Ogaseun

God bless nairaland
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa
God bless you all.

One love.
Millie.
Awww! Thanks luv, good to see my name just b4 Oga seun's...God bless u
Wishing u the very best this season
Merry xmas
N Happy new year in advance!
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by OAM4J: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Gboliwe:

Shout Out to Standd for shouting out to me cheesy
She has been my number one secret admirer but that's after Teeo. Where's that bobo sef? He was my closet admirer tongue

I have been an introvert all my life and I've carried that lifestyle into my online life. This has been a hindrance for me to really come out in all my glory and associate with people hereon. It didn't stop me from recognizing awesomeness when we cross paths though and as such, I'll have to shout out to them just so they can maintain their wonderful natures. To the very 5 people I follow, you are the best there is: OAM4J, Odumchi, Busybody2, r231 and Naijasinglegirl, you guys rock big time. There is a reason, a genuine reason why I follow you and you all never disappointed. I may not have related with you outside NL but it doesn't stop the fact that I salute your awesomeness always.

There are still wonderful NLnders who in no small way make me smile when I read their posts, yet some more make me lose focus momentarily and wish I could just slap them through my screen. Lol. Some more are so humane I also pray to have their kind of nature, you know, the kind of grace upon them, I salute you all.

To those, the very few I know off NL, you guys rock!

And to the very dumb French students, better relocate to Katsina and get proper education.

Once again, thank you Standd for bringing me here. Have a merry celebration.

Thanks. You are a wonderful person and I admire you too. Compliments of the season!

But stop supporting that Otueke man in 2015 cheesy
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Gboliwe: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
OAM4J:

Thanks. You are a wonderful person and I admire you too. Compliments of the season!

But stop supporting that Otueke man in 2015 cheesy

angry angry angry

In the spirit of the season, I won't let you get me angry grin grin grin

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
Gboliwe:

She has been my number one secret admirer.

smiley smiley

You know how you 'entrapped' me with your diary and got me yearning for more even when you stopped updating.
I used to think you are a man, then later a 50yr old woman embarassed until I realized you are just a young Lady with brains and brawn enough for a dozen people.
I admire you for real.
If not for the fear of 14years ehn cheesy grin
Have a blissful Yuletide season.
Happy Holidays.
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Gboliwe: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
standd:

smiley smiley

You know how you 'entrapped' me with your diary and got me yearning for more even when you stopped updating.
I used to think you are a man, then later a 50yr old woman embarassed until I realized you are just a young Lady with brains and brawn enough for a dozen people.
I admire you for real.
If not for the fear of 14years ehn cheesy grin
Have a blissful Yuletide season.
Happy Holidays.

I just couldn't hide the blush. Thanks for the many compliment, I appreciate.

And that diary? I promise you I will revisit the idea.

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
standd:

Scrypt
May the Glorious beauty of God's Favour, Love and Presence usher us all into a fruitful and blessed 2015. May we not shed tears of sorrow or pains, and may every step we take usher us closer to our dreams.

Thank you standd, compliments.
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Scrypt:

Thank you standd, compliments.

Hmmmmn. Where have you been?
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by veevean1(f): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Would love to wish my darling NL FAM members in d job land in no particular order

Cc150615
Davide470
Ferdybaba
Scrypt
Tolutweety
Jamean
MarvellousGod
Therealadonye
Thaslimkidd
Lero15

Nd d rest of the family a very merry Christmas, you guys are one of d reasons 2014 was beautiful to me. funny how strong d bonds we have forged are, one love guys kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
ritababe:
My shoutout to my darling friends
Therock5555
Redbenson
Obaayo2
Yurme
Bunsky
Jennycole1
Bluestarry
Nani667
Zuby77
Moneysoldier
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Amefrica
Farano
Ishilove
Seun
Kingphilip
Repogirl
D9ty7
Xsenga
Chimerase2
.Tallesty1
Mizmycoli
Karchisbarbie
Cupidhero
Stag
Arsetalks
Maziomenuku
Jennimma
Lagusta
Alpharbody
Davidflo
Kayemjay
Flow1759
Yemi2plus
Andyblaze
Missrock
Princesa
Mynd44
Drnoel
Snakie86
And all my followers

I wish you guys marry xmas and a prosperity new Yeah GOD BLESS YOU, i love you all.

I wish you same dear,have a fruitful celebration!
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
standd:

Hmmmmn. Where have you been?

Around, miss me? cheesy.
Just a little internet sick.
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Scrypt:

Around, miss me? cheesy.
Just a little internet sick.

Yeah, I do.
Take your Christmas kiss(es).

kiss on your cheek
kiss on your lips
kiss on your left brow

tongue

Happy Holidays smiley

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
standd:

Yeah, I do.
Take your Christmas kiss(es).

kiss on your cheek
kiss on your lips
kiss on your left brow

tongue

Happy Holidays smiley

smiley. Happy Holidays Miss cheesy.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sammyblaq

Shawarma ooo angry
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by odumchi: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Gboliwe:
She has been my number one secret admirer but that's after Teeo. Where's that bobo sef? He was my closet admirer tongue
always finding a corner to "block" me and find out how I was getting on.

I have been an introvert all my life and I've carried that lifestyle into my online life. This has been a hindrance for me to really come out in all my glory and associate with people hereon. It didn't stop me from recognizing awesomeness when we cross paths though and as such, I'll have to shout out to them just so they can maintain their wonderful natures. To the very 5 people I follow, you are the best there is: OAM4J, Odumchi, Busybody2, r231 and Naijasinglegirl, you guys rock big time. There is a reason, a genuine reason why I follow you and you all never disappointed. I may not have related with you outside NL but it doesn't stop the fact that I salute your awesomeness always.

There are still wonderful NLnders who in no small way make me smile when I read their posts, yet some more make me lose focus momentarily and wish I could just slap them through my screen. Lol. Some more are so humane I also pray to have their kind of nature, you know, the kind of grace upon them, I salute you all.

And to the very dumb French students, better relocate to Katsina and get proper education.

Nwanne m nwami, I meele nke uwkuu. O ri goonwo kadi soro na nde na-emeje NL a iji ato uto. Ndeewo o. Ihe oma sochie gi azi na mgbe nmenme a anyi no n'ia.

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by arsetalks(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks dear. You are appreciated.

ritababe:
Therock5555
Redbenson
Obaayo2
Yurme
Bunsky
Jennycole1
Bluestarry
Nani667
Zuby77
Moneysoldier
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Amefrica
Farano
Ishilove
Seun
Kingphilip
Repogirl
D9ty7
Xsenga
Chimerase2
.Tallesty1
Mizmycoli
Karchisbarbie
Cupidhero
Stag
Arsetalks
Maziomenuku
Jennimma
Lagusta
Alpharbody
Davidflo
Kayemjay
Flow1759
Yemi2plus
Andyblaze
Missrock
Princesa
Mynd44
Drnoel
Snakie86
And all my followers

I wish you guys marry xmas and a prosperity new Yeah GOD BLESS YOU, i love you all.

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by r231(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Gboliwe:
always finding a corner to "block" me and find out how I was getting on.

Thanks a lot sweetie.........

Compliment of the season to you!!

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by adepiero: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hi my beloved e-friends grin

naturally I don't celebrate Xmas but it doesn't stop me from wishing my friends the best in the forthcoming year wink

Am glad for your friendship, I came to NL in search of a job but I got a job and lots of worthy friends. am glad I met you guys, without y'all this year would have been boring for me. I pray God grants you all your heart desires in the forthcoming year + happy xmas.

Mizmycoli
Marieolae
Redbenson
Obaayo2
Yurme
Bunsky
Jennycole1
Bluestarry
Nani667
Zuby77
Moneysoldier
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Amefrica
Farano
Ishilove
Seun
Kingphilip
Repogirl
D9ty7
Xsenga
Chimerase2
Tallesty1
Karchisbarbie
Cupidhero
Stag
Arsetalks
Maziomenuku
Jennimma
Lagusta
Alpharbody
Davidflo
Kayemjay
Flow1759
Yemi2plus
Andyblaze
Missrock
Princesa
Mynd44
Drnoel
Snakie86
ireneony
unibenstudent
Rapsainot
Vizkiz
ggrin
badolee
iceberylin
Dicefrost

And many others not mentioned I wish you the best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 25, 2014
adepiero:

naturally I don't celebrate Xmas but it doesn't stop me from wishing my friends the best in the forthcoming year wink

Am glad for your friendship, I came to NL in search of a job but I got a job and lits of worthy friends. am glad I met you guys, without y'all this year would have been boring for me. I pray God grants you all your heart desires in the forthcoming year + happy xmas.

Mizmycoli
Marieolae
Redbenson
Obaayo2
Yurme
Bunsky
Jennycole1
Bluestarry
Nani667
Zuby77
Moneysoldier
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Amefrica
Farano
Ishilove
Seun
Kingphilip
Repogirl
D9ty7
Xsenga
Chimerase2
Tallesty1
Karchisbarbie
Cupidhero
Stag
Arsetalks
Maziomenuku
Jennimma
Lagusta
Alpharbody
Davidflo
Kayemjay
Flow1759
Yemi2plus
Andyblaze
Missrock
Princesa
Mynd44
Drnoel
Snakie86
ireneony
unibenstudent
Rapsainot
Vizkiz
ggrin
badolee
iceberylin
Dicefrost

Congrats bro. Merry Christmas to you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by kingphilip(m): 2:54am On Dec 25, 2014
D9ty7:
My Christmas shoutout goes to ten Nairalanders.
6. King philip
These are the first ten people who have made 2014 on Nairaland, one not to forget in a hurry.
Have a wonderful Xmas and a properous New year in advance.
I'm really humbled to make this list boss

I must really confess u r among the few people who kept me glued to Nairaland.. I pray ur fountain of knowledge never runs dry and all the good works of ur hand shall be mightily rewarded

seeing the better d9ty7 in da new year
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 25, 2014
veevean1:
Would love to wish my darling NL FAM members in d job land in no particular order

Cc150615
Davide470
Ferdybaba
Scrypt
Tolutweety
Jamean
MarvellousGod
Therealadonye
Thaslimkidd

Nd d rest of the family a very merry Christmas, you guys are one of d reasons 2014 was beautiful to me. funny how strong d bonds we have forged are, one love guys kiss kiss

Merry Xmas dear
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by kingphilip(m): 3:15am On Dec 25, 2014
adepiero:

Am glad for your friendship, I came to NL in search of a job but I got a job and lots of worthy friends. am glad I met you guys, without y'all this year would have been boring for me. I pray God grants you all your heart desires in the forthcoming year + happy xmas.

King philip

never knew I did
may God grant u too ur heart desires n also wishing u da very best in the coming year

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by kingphilip(m): 3:18am On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:

King philip

u r sighted
Wishing u same

BTW contact me on whatsapp it's something serious
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by kingphilip(m): 3:21am On Dec 25, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Big shout out to all I can never forget, a part of my life and family, you all are really loved!
king Philip

Tnx for the shoutout
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by OMA4U(m): 3:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Big special shout out to everyone who has mentioned my name on this thread. Shout out to all my e-family. I love you all.

Repogirl
Laykorn
Royver
LarrySun
Sammyhoe
Texanomaly
Krystalxxx
Jennimma
Kingphilip
Everestdebliu
Timpaker
Frank317
HumblebyGrace
Dyoungstar
TemitopeDaniel
Divepen
AudreyTimms
Kayemjay
Mazionumeko

Love y'll.

Merry Christmas........

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by obaayo2: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2014
Christmas brings family and friends together. It
helps us appreciate the love in our lives we often
take for granted. May the true meaning of the
holiday season fill your heart and home with
many blessings.
May this holiday season sparkle and shine. May
all your wishes and dreams come true and may
you feel this happiness all year round.
During this season of giving let us take time to
slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this
wonderful time of year touch your heart in a
special way. Wishing you much happiness today
and throughout the New Year.
Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is
Christmas all year round. The warmth and
comfort that comes with this season reminds me
of you.
May the message of Christmas fill your life with
joy and peace. Best wishes to you and your
family during this holiday season.
Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best the
holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of
giving and spending time with family bring you
joy that lasts throughout the year..
so i am using this medium to wish my lovely friends.

Heeboy94(dis guy na my sure padi,infact na my padi of life,never seen him face to face,but i talk to him like i ve met him and even told hil about some things i never said to anybody regarding my choice of career,infact i proposed an offer for him to join me,but my broda talk sey im no fit do am,though i know sey na because of d security problems and d way our men are being slaughtered in the north,but i pray that this year will be a year of peace in Jesus name,because the birth of Jesus brought peace.AMEN

Ritababe(actually i have a lot to say about her,but let me no delve into it,i think its personal,met her,i dont think its up to a month..but i think she understands me well,actually i dont really talk or chat wt girls but shes completely blown me off completely that every 20mins i had to refresh my mailbox to see if shes left me a message..I wish you a merry christmas with all the good things in life.Amen.

Hemor(this guy is cool,in the short time that ive kniwn him,hes not dissapointed me when many others have,i was in need of something,i asked many other guys,but they sort of ignored me,but this mu man didnt,sir may God bless you abundantly,man thanks so much and happy christmas).

setrakusra
evill999,these guys are my pal cos,we play games like there is no tomorrow,merry xmas guys.

NOW,I AM WISHING EVERY SLODIER AND MY MATES AT THE NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY OUT THERE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR,LETS BE STRONG AND DEDICATED AND THIS MENACE FACING OUR LOVED ONES WILL BE LAID TO REST
..INFACT GET ME AN M4 RIFLE RIGHT AWAY AND IM OFF TO WAR BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE I LISTED ABOVE I LOVE AND MUST PROTECT..I AM WISHING YOU A SAFE AND CASUALTY FREE COMBAT FOR YOU GUYS/LADIES BUT A FIRE AND HAILSTORM,BLOODIED DEATH FOR OUR ENEMIES.I LOVE YOU GUYS,MOOOOOORRRRRRRRAHHHHH!!!!!!!

cc,ellemuah,joshkid,kelvindim..

Moneysoldier
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Amefrica
Farano
Ishilove
Seun
Kingphilip
Repogirl
D9ty7
Xsenga
Chimerase2
Tallesty1
Karchisbarbie
Cupidhero
Stag
Arsetalks
Maziomenuku
Jennimma
Lagusta
Alpharbody
Davidflo
Kayemjay
Flow1759
Yemi2plus
Andyblaze
adepiero
sparrow2wise
amazingzeus
0coded80
coded80

love you guys and i pray everything we hope for will be granted to Us in jesus name

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Heeboy94(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2014
obaayo2:
Christmas brings family and friends together. It
helps us appreciate the love in our lives we often
take for granted. May the true meaning of the
holiday season fill your heart and home with
many blessings.
May this holiday season sparkle and shine. May
all your wishes and dreams come true and may
you feel this happiness all year round.
During this season of giving let us take time to
slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this
wonderful time of year touch your heart in a
special way. Wishing you much happiness today
and throughout the New Year.
Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is
Christmas all year round. The warmth and
comfort that comes with this season reminds me
of you.
May the message of Christmas fill your life with
joy and peace. Best wishes to you and your
family during this holiday season.
Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best the
holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of
giving and spending time with family bring you
joy that lasts throughout the year..
so i am using tjis medium to send a shoutout my lovely friends.

Heeboy94(dis guy na my sure padi,infact na my padi of life,never seen him face to face,but i talk to him like i ve met him and even told hil about some things i never said to anybody regarding my choice of career,infact i proposed an offer for him to join me,but my broda talk sey im no fit do am,though i know sey na because of d security problems and d way our men are being slaughtered in the north,but i pray that this year will be a year of peace in Jesus name,because the birth of Jesus brought peace.AMEN

Ritababe(actually i have a lot to say about her,but let me no delve into it,i think its personal,met her,i dont think its up to a month..but i think she understands me well,actually i dont really talk or chat wt girls but shes completely blown me off completely that every 20mins i had to refresh my mailbox to see if shes left me a message..I wish you a merry christmas with all the good things in life.Amen.

Hemor(this guy is cool,in the short time that ive kniwn him,hes not dissapointed me when many others have,i was in need of something,i asked many other guys,but they sort of ignored me,but this mu man didnt,sir may God bless you abundantly,man thanks so much and happy christmas).

setrakusra
evill999,these guys are my pal cos,we play games like there is no tomorrow,merry xmas guys.

NOW,I AM WISHING EVERY SLODIER AND MY MATED AT THE NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY OUT THERE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR,LETS BE STRONG AND DEDICATED AND THIS MENACE FACING OUR LOVED ONES WILL BE LAID TO REST
..INFACT GET ME AN M4 RIFLE RIGHT AWAY AND IM OFF TO WAR BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE I LISTED ABOVE I LOVE AND MUST PROTECT..I AM WISHING YOU A SAFE AND CASUALTY FREE COMBAT FOR YOU GUYS/LADIES BUT A FIRE AND HAILSTORM,BLOODIED DEATH FOR OUR ENEMIES.I LOVE YOU GUYS,MOOOOOORRRRRRRRAHHHHH!!!!!!!

cc,ellemuah,joshkid,kelvindim..

Moneysoldier
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Amefrica
Farano
Ishilove
Seun
Kingphilip
Repogirl
D9ty7
Xsenga
Chimerase2
Tallesty1
Karchisbarbie
Cupidhero
Stag
Arsetalks
Maziomenuku
Jennimma
Lagusta
Alpharbody
Davidflo
Kayemjay
Flow1759
Yemi2plus
Andyblaze
adepiero
sparrow2wise
amazingzeus
0coded80
coded80

love you guys and i pray everything we hope for will be granted to Us in jesus name
Bless You Boss. I Appreciate.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Dyoungstar: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2014
OMA4U:
Big special shout out to everyone who has mentioned my name on this thread. Shout out to all my e-family. I love you all.

Repogirl
Laykorn
Royver
LarrySun
Sammyhoe
Texanomaly
Krystalxxx
Jennimma
Kingphilip
Everestdebliu
Timpaker
Frank317
HumblebyGrace
Dyoungstar
TemitopeDaniel
Divepen
AudreyTimms
Kayemjay
Mazionumeko

Love y'll.

Merry Christmas........

Thanks for your love and mention.

My shout out goes to all reasonable members of Nairaland and NLSW, love you all.

One love, merry Xmas to you all and a Happy new year in advance.
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Emasel(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2014
veevean1:

Cc150615
Davide470
Ferdybaba
Scrypt
Tolutweety
Jamean
MarvellousGod
Therealadonye
Thaslimkidd

Merry Christmas dearie
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2014
adepiero:

Mizmycoli
Marieolae
Redbenson
Obaayo2
Yurme
Bunsky
Jennycole1
Bluestarry
Nani667
Zuby77
Moneysoldier
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Amefrica
Farano
Ishilove
Seun
Kingphilip
Repogirl
D9ty7
Xsenga
Chimerase2
Tallesty1
Karchisbarbie
Cupidhero
Stag
Arsetalks
Maziomenuku
Jennimma
Lagusta
Alpharbody
Davidflo
Kayemjay
Flow1759
Yemi2plus
Andyblaze
Missrock
Princesa
Mynd44
Drnoel
Snakie86
ireneony
unibenstudent
Rapsainot
Vizkiz
ggrin
badolee
iceberylin
Dicefrost

happy christmas to you too, may the thunder of prosperity strike you,
may you drown in the ocean of long life.
May the trailer of succes jamp you.
May the house of riches collaspe on you. Lastly
may the bomb of good luck.......... cheesycheesycheesy
thanks oga, you are free to say amen to these

2 Likes

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by iceberylin(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2014
Bluestarry:
happy christmas to you too, may the thunder of prosperity strike you,
may you drown in the ocean of long life.
May the trailer of succes jamp you.
May the house of riches collaspe on you. Lastly
may the bomb of good luck.......... cheesycheesycheesy
thanks oga, you are free to say amen to these
falls from mango tree. cheesy
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2014
iceberylin:

falls from mango tree. cheesy
oga u fall? No wound o. You don see my mail?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language? / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.