Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

German Author Visits/interviews Isis Fighters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Author Visits/interviews Isis Fighters (681 Views)

CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Author Visits/interviews Isis Fighters by naijainfogalery: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2014

I was watching the News on CNN this morning, when i came across this exciting story of a German Author who visited and interviewed ISIS fighters. Now this got me thinking, none of our media houses has ever paid a visit to Borno i mean the war prone regions to cover stories and the annoying thing is our media houses will keep abusing Jonathan of not visiting Sambisa, thank God for the likes of CNN and BBC else we will never know whats happening in those remote areas.
Should our media houses should be ashamed of themselves. If they really want to be professional, we need them to cover and update us with live images/videos in Borno.

Most of our media houses are biased and lack integrity, all they care about is brown envelop. I could remember a time one organisation i worked for called the top media houses in Nigeria for a new products we were about to launch, out of all the newspaper companies we invited only two of them covered the story because we refuse to give brown envelops.

Note: we still have some of them that are doing a great job,

Source : http://www.naijanani.com/german-author-visitsinterviews-isis-fighters/

Re: German Author Visits/interviews Isis Fighters by nairalife2013(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2014
O'boy see balls! I mean real brawn balls!!!
I mean...

Well, to say d least... it takes d insane... to do extremely well!!!
Re: German Author Visits/interviews Isis Fighters by Fash20: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
BH mad pass ISIS ooo. In fela's voice "When Nigerian journalist vist Boko Haram camp Wetin e dey fiind... Palaver e dey find... paaalaver e go geti o ooooo"
Re: German Author Visits/interviews Isis Fighters by mikolo80: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
What else do you want our journalists to care about? Black envelope? Btw if e easy why you never go interview BH

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Fire Roast Four Children Of Same Parent To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / MESSAGE FROM AMBODE:- Welcome To 2015! / Nigerians Now Pay More Than Americans For Petrol, Diesel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.