Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Timi Dakolo Share How He Met His Wife At House On The Rock Church In Lekki Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Share How He Met His Wife At House On The Rock Church In Lekki Lagos (2495 Views)

Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos / AY And His Wife At The Premiere Of ''Fifty'' (Photo) / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Share How He Met His Wife At House On The Rock Church In Lekki Lagos by nicholasis(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2014
Timi Dakolo a Nigerian soul singer and his wife gushes about each other , they have been married for 2 years now with 3 healthy kids , The amazing thing about the couple is that their union keeps waxing stronger every day .
In a recent interview with Sunday Breeze, the soul singer Dakolo revealed how he met Busola his wife.

Read except :

Timi Dakolo Version: We met at the House on the Rock church. I was not really searching for a wife then, i was just but simply minding my own business when I spotted her. I was standing behind the choristers on the podium when I sighted this fine girl puting up a sad face. I went to speak to her by asking her why she was frowning in church. I remember saying, ‘Hi, my name is Timi Dakolo,’ and she said, ‘and so?’ You would not believe that she gave me a fake number and I started searching for her every Sunday until I finally caught up with her and challenged her for giving me a wrong number. It was my lucky day because that was how we started talking. This was way back in 2010.

Busola Version : I gave him my genuine phone number but he thought it was a wrong one. Unfortunately, my phone got missing that day that was why he couldn't reach me. After service, he followed us in a car to know where I was staying and later on, he kept coming to the house.
They welcomed thier first son In September 2010, and right now they have another two kids added to the first one making it 3.

Source >>>>http://naijagistng.com/timi-dakolo-share-how-he-met-his-wife-at-house-on-the-rock-church-in-lekki-lagos/

Re: Timi Dakolo Share How He Met His Wife At House On The Rock Church In Lekki Lagos by Greenage: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2014
Big up bro!
Re: Timi Dakolo Share How He Met His Wife At House On The Rock Church In Lekki Lagos by Greenage: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Big up bro! Happy married life
Re: Timi Dakolo Share How He Met His Wife At House On The Rock Church In Lekki Lagos by thorpido(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2014
He should have spoken about how he got her pregnant outside of marriage which was against what he was taught in House on the Rock.

...not judging him.Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Share How He Met His Wife At House On The Rock Church In Lekki Lagos by pretydiva(f): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2014
thorpido:
He should have spoken about how he got her pregnant outside of marriage which was against what he was taught in House on the Rock.

...not judging him.Just saying.
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Covers Juvenis Magazine: Hit Or Miss? (PHOTO) / This Female Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Lilwayne, Neyo & More Stars / Interesting Facts About Sir Isaac Newton's Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.