Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Scam Alert!!! Fake Lsmglobalshipping Email And Account Number. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scam Alert!!! Fake Lsmglobalshipping Email And Account Number. (944 Views)

Scam Alert!! Amughan Johnson.o. - Account Name: Amughan Johnson, A/c 0038611716. / Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com / Get Paid To Read Your Email And To Click On Advertisements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! Fake Lsmglobalshipping Email And Account Number. by prudentkolly(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2014
I was rescued by a vibrant and experienced Zenith bank staff this morning. I received this fake email from lsmglobalshipping@usa.com wit this account number:zenith bank acct 2008753410 wit forged invoice number. I asked the person that what wrong wit ur eco bank and replied me that he has issues wit the bank and i should proceed to zenith bank and send him the payment receipt in which he will update my status to payment. My dear positive thinkers lets stop tarnishing nigerian image both home and abroad. Pls any help from bankers and security officers to fix the fraudster out will be highly welcomed.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fake Lsmglobalshipping Email And Account Number. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2014
I wonder how people fall for such cheap scams
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fake Lsmglobalshipping Email And Account Number. by shrekandfiona: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
prudentkolly:
I was rescued by a vibrant and experienced Zenith bank staff this morning. I received this fake email from lsmglobalshipping@usa.com wit this account number:zenith bank acct 2008753410 wit forged invoice number. I asked the person that what wrong wit ur eco bank and replied me that he has issues wit the bank and i should proceed to zenith bank and send him the payment receipt in which he will update my status to payment. My dear positive thinkers lets stop tarnishing nigerian image both home and abroad. Pls any help from bankers and security officers to fix the fraudster out will be highly welcomed.
please post this on his thread to alert others. Fraudsters abound
Re: Scam Alert!!! Fake Lsmglobalshipping Email And Account Number. by chinosxl(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
prudentkolly:

Wow, ThankGod you didn't fall for this. Always make sure you are getting emails from sales@lsmglobalshipping.com or payment@lsmglobalshipping.com. My bank and account # will always be in your invoice. When in doubt you can always text or call me if you suspect any fraudulent activities relating to my bank account or emails.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Very Clean UK Used Hp Elitebook 6930p Intel Core 2 Duo Laptop @ 45k. / US Used Clean Blackberry Bold 5 @N14000 Each. / Iphone 4s,5s,6 For Sale At A Very Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.