Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Indian Design Guru On Exhibitions For Upcoming Artistes, Graphics Designers.. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Indian Design Guru On Exhibitions For Upcoming Artistes, Graphics Designers.. (1082 Views)

The Biggest Mistakes Logo Designers Make / AB Artworld's Announcements: Exhibitions, Workshops And More!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indian Design Guru On Exhibitions For Upcoming Artistes, Graphics Designers.. by DrEldorado(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2014
The approach to the design world is something almost natural. Many graphic designers express their creativity since they were children. The changeover from felt-tip to Photoshop is physiological. In my case it was the result of coincidences. During my economic studies at the University I decided to start an online activity. Without any experience in this field I started to ask around about internet website prices. Since I did not have a consistent budget, I decided to create my own website, and with the help of a WYSIWYG* web design software I was able in a couple of month to set up a website aimed at promoting local products. Once completed the project I found that it was more important for me the concept of realization rather than the objects to be sold. Create web sites and interfaces was what I liked.

* What You See Is What You Get

The average age at which kids start to use a computer is becoming lower, that is why I see sometimes great jobs made by fifteen years old guys. In my case starting to use Photoshop at 20 years was almost discouraging at the beginning. But surfing through the net I discovered one of the best graphic designers, who is of mine best preferred still now, Nik Ainley. In his about page Nik says that he decided to be a graphic designer only after he get his university physics degree. Reading this words I learned that there is not an age when you want to study something, the interest and the passion will speed you up.

Nik Ainley works pushed me to explore the graphics world where I discovered the existence of communities that periodically release packages of works developed on specific themes;Depthcore and SlashThree are two of those. What a beautiful and amazing things there are! What heterogeneity of styles! I realized that the graphics is a mean to bring out your feelings with the expression you want to do it without any compromise or limit. Not necessary the fact that we like professional works means we want to be a graphics, it simply is that we have an attitude toward this subject. How many times looking at these beautiful works we ask ourselves: will I ever be able to do things like these? I can tell you that if you already asked yourself this question you got it wrong, any work is the combination of inventiveness and technique. The first you can’t learn but the second yes. I understood I had to acquire technique to be able to express my creativity.

One thing u must always hold and bear in mind is that you could make it up...by at least starting out to create, manage and showcase your portfolio...that i will show you how to in my next post.

http://www.creativeideasconcept.org

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Graphics Designer / Animate Your Logo - Let Me Create A Logo Intro/outro For You / More Photoshop Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.