Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Looking For Science Movies To Watch This Holiday? Try These:: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking For Science Movies To Watch This Holiday? Try These:: (821 Views)

Empower Your Child This Holiday! / Order For White Rat For Science And Medical Projects Now / Make Money Producing Shopping Paperbags This Holiday Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Science Movies To Watch This Holiday? Try These:: by Kofacts(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
6 TOP MOVIES THAT WOULD INSPIRE YOU FOR THE NEW YEAR

Below are top 6 movies you should watch to get yourself inspired for the new year in this Festive Period

Forest Gump
I just finished watching it and I was so inspired I wanted to go own a shrimp company I wanted to go be in the Vi
etnam war and go compete in a ping-pong tournament one of the best movies of all time

The Shawshank Redemption
Some Awesome quotes
"Get busy living, or get busy dying"
"Fear makes you prisoner, hope can set you free"..
And most of all can't deny the acting of Tim Robbins and Andy Freeman.. You will never regret watching this movie.
Andy Dufresne is a young and successful banker whose life changes drastic...>>>http://unnedu..com/2014/12/6-top-movies-that-would-inspire-you-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Update Database Of Nigerians. Phone Contacts / Promotional Wholesale Caps In UAE / Any Company/individual In Need Of Mini-truck? South-south And South-east Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.