Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV (38925 Views)

Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials / UBA Is Accepting CV / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Jimohsunday: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
if u are in Abuja u can drop ur CV to wema bank @ central business district shodeide street behind ICPC
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Philadelphia: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please what's the duration of training programme, what's the pass mark for training, how much do they pay during training and after training? Thanks for your answers
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by chukaericnjoku(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
judedwriter:
Beta to own your own business or career, than b a white collar job slave angry if u no get job, create a job and be ur boss! The richest people r those that own their businesses and employ others. Word 4 thot#
yu gotta start from somewhere buoi.....u dnt just create ur own biz and turn a boss out of d blues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Koffies(f): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bintu4:
The age grade for wema is 26yrs with min of 2.1 but unfortunately d last comp base test they organised early dis year, heard almost 10 fist class students failed. So don't know if they will include lower credit grade early next year, so far our fast class ve disgraced ur. But will keep updating d house on recent issue on dt but know dt there are not recruiting 4 now o.

That issue of whether or not they are currently recruiting is debatable. My sis-in-law is at wema's training school and about 2weeks ago, she said their bosses said Wema needs more people and they were asked to submit cvs of people they know who fit the normal requirements. So dear, it's very possible that they decided to go public with this 'more CVs' thingy.
Please let's not be discouraged afterall, it's an email you're sending your application to so nothing to lose by trying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by jimmy101231(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na to submit my CV oooo I go free from smoking from money till night....bye bye to tramadol coden refnoor
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by ask4slimjay: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Konection:
Thanks but i don't need Wema or others, i need CENTRAL BANK Abuja to be specific. grin grin

mehn...i too like ur hope, its so high dat not even d supernatural can climb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by inestimable(f): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
submitted mine, hoping for the best
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by princesslizzy(f): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Submitted mine.all the best
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Olutola88(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2014
judedwriter:
Beta to own your own business or career, than b a white collar job slave angry if u no get job, create a job and be ur boss! The richest people r those that own their businesses and employ others. Word 4 thot#
The same old crap! See as u dey talk am like say u go just own business like say the thing easy. You should encourage them to be entrepreneurs but not in this manner. Btw, how many businesses do you have across Africa?
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Olutola88(m): 12:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Alejhandro:

Nope! Sterling did well. It was later rescheduled.
Bleep sterling joor! Wher dem put brain before? No be that kind employer we suppose dey pray 4
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by ritzytbabs(m): 12:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Sent mine now..it bounced back. Is this the real email address hcm@wemabank.com
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 23, 2014
ask4slimjay:

mehn...i too like ur hope, its so high dat not even d supernatural can climb.

Its not. I know of a number of people that actually work in cen bank, abuja .these people didn't use connection and just applied . By the way,its their first job.

So please don't discourage him as every one's destinies are different.

My friend gets every job she applies for and currently works in an oil company
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Konection:
Thanks but i don't need Wema or others, i need CENTRAL BANK Abuja to be specific. grin grin

Your dream is not unrealistic or supernatural.

I know of many that work there and they just filled the application when it was on. If you also have inside connection, use it

That does not mean you should turn down others.apply for other jobs for the experience. So as to gain knowledge and boost your cv.

God's willing, when u u get the cbn job, you can then resign.okay?

Best of luck but don't be too confident as to forget to pray and fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by ask4slimjay: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2014
emiraty:

Its not. I know of a number of people that actually work in cen bank, abuja .these people didn't use connection and just applied . By the way,its their first job.

Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by ask4slimjay: 6:11am On Dec 23, 2014
emiraty:

young man/woman, dis wasn't to discourage him okay...if u had made dat comment, i wud av said same 2 u, so plz..."let d dead bury d dead"..
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2014
emiraty:

Your dream is not unrealistic or supernatural.

I know of many that work there and they just filled the application when it was on. If you also have inside connection, use it

That does not mean you should turn down others.apply for other jobs for the experience. So as to gain knowledge and boost your cv.

God's willing, when u u get the cbn job, you can then resign.okay?

Best of luck but don't be too confident as to forget to pray and fast

I love the way u presented ur judgement, I call it a good sense of humour. Well done sir
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by ritzytbabs(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Any success with submitting your CVS, the email address ain't going thru oooo
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2014
ritzytbabs:

Yea, submitted mine last night
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by tuzeriouz(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2014
ritzytbabs:
ritzytbabs:
ritzytbabs:

it suggests that the email has exceeded capacity point.Advisedly, sibmit ur cv to the main branch of wema bank in your location.
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
ask4slimjay:

young man/woman, dis wasn't to discourage him okay...if u had made dat comment, i wud av said same 2 u, so plz..."let d dead bury d dead"..

What ever makes u happy
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Sunystar: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pls can d bank accept someone with other job experience aside from the banking sector for experience hire, pls any one with reliable information should comment. thanks
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by softrise: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thats good
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Toyde(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Does anybody av idea of Wema's entry level pay? I need dis to take decision as to apply or not.
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by fitzmayowa: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2014
Sunystar:
Pls can d bank accept someone with other job experience aside from the banking sector for experience hire, pls any one with reliable information should comment. thanks

Yes they can, provided the experience you are bringing fits into the banks business...Am also coming from another sector outside banking...
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wema bank.
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by ritzytbabs(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
tuzeriouz:

it suggests that the email has exceeded capacity point.Advisedly, sibmit ur cv to the main branch of wema bank in your location.

Just tried the email again..and it was delivered no error msg. Thanks much
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by teejah03(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Toyde:
Does anybody av idea of Wema's entry level pay? I need dis to take decision as to apply or not.
Av interest in dis response!!!
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by adetosss: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
hello pls did any one know d closing date
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by Toyde(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
Toyde:
Bintu4....koffies....and others.
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by uokide: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
holatin:
Alright
God will help us
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by tr3y(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Abeg Who knows the duties of a field personnel, hope say no be 10million naira target work. I no get hole ooo.
Re: Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV by amadex(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pls help ooooo cos my msg is nt going....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job / Graduate Trainees At Pedabo / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.