Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In (1110 Views)

International Airlines To Reduce Flights To Nigeria Next Year / We Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In / Frugal Habits Of The Millionaire Next Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by onoz101(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
ERIC WORRE & JOHN EKPERIGIN

Make 2015 your own

this is no joke,

When you become more confident, you take more action. When you take more action, you get better results. When you get better results, you can live a better life.

We Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year 2015... Key In
John Ekperigin want to train 50 people to become millionaire next year in network marketing
if you are interested and want this opportunity leave your comment
its time to give out to people who are willing to make good money,...

if you want to know about Eric Worre, click on this

http://networkmarketingpro.com/about/
if you want to know about john Ekerigin, click on this

https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=D0KYVN7YF8OBUMLcgMgG#q=john+ekperigin

Text your name to 08170589640 in this format(Your Name + 2015 millionaire in network marketing)

just 50 people only, once i have the 50 people, i will start training them
Note: Date and Venue will be communicate to those who indicates interest and send text including your Name, Location and email address for seat reservation
Re: I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by holatin(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
re u a millionaire yourself

1 Like

Re: I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by onoz101(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
funny Nigerians
Re: I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by darmochy1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Get the 50 people in your family and train them.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by Akinrogun(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bleep network marketing.......bunch of fucktards!
Re: I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hgahahahah....nairalanders can't disappoint me with their comments...very funny
Re: I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by latfun22(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by onoz101(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
i still maintain... meeting, seeing is believing
Re: I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by Bode2: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please how has the business helped you? cos example is better than precept
Re: I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by onoz101(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2014
"Nothing changes IF nothing changes".....
Think about that for a moment, and if you realize what it means then it's time for your change to be now.
Re: I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by thronsylva(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2014
I knw there're diff network marketing. Pls cn u highlight wht this is all about?
Re: I Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In by jaeik: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2014
WHY DO SO MANY NAIRALANDERS RUN THEIR MOUTH ON SOMETHING THEY LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT?
I SO MUCH ABOUT THIS AND I KNOW HOW REAL AND TRUE IT IS, THERE ARE PROVES, REAL PROVES...DONT DISCOURAGE OTHERS AND YOURSELVES INTO POVERTY.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Or Sell Dollar! / (photos) Your Village Can Look Like This / How To Write A Winning Business Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.