Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

New Music: Jeremiah Gyang – Stay With Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Music: Jeremiah Gyang – Stay With Me (371 Views)

Would You Rock Jeremiah Ogbodo's Pants? / Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival / Jeremiah Gyang's Daughter's Hair Is Gorgeous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Jeremiah Gyang – Stay With Me by SexySilifa(f): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gospel artist Jeremiah Gyang is out with a new song following his hit single ‘Dan Gata’.
He is out with a new single, inspired by the spirit of Christmas, and the song ‘Stay with Me’ is Jeremiah’s Christmas gift to his fans. The
song is about dedication and restoration.
Check on it!
Download here

#SOURCE:
www.silifa.com

http://www.silifa.com/2014/12/new-music-jeremiah-gyang-stay-with-me.html

Re: New Music: Jeremiah Gyang – Stay With Me by expozey(f): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Great. One of my favourite artistes

(1) (Reply)

Ayayamedia.com Christmas Gift #beheardbeseen / Film More Production Industry (nollywood) / Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.