Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Got A Job At Diamond Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job At Diamond Bank (8744 Views)

I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by Frankies(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2006
Can someone tell me what it is like. Having a desired job . I am seriously waiting for a letter from an oil company. I will be real mad if i see the letter. Just can't stop imagining how i would feel when i will be invited for the medical test.

C ya
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by sakam(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2006
Congrats on yr. new job and I wish yu long life and prosperity but,yu will be doing us a great favour by letting the cat out of the bag. See yu
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by gesture(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2006
Laredo8,U are one hell of a guy. I wonder why u find it so difficult to share the secret of your success with fellow nairalanders despite the fact that many of them(e.g greatone,elaiye, Olari etc) directed their questions concerning Diamond Bank at u.

One thing I want everybody;including u in this forum to know is that the main purpose and objective of this site is to help ourselves figure out the way forward for Nigerian Youths concerning Jobs search and any other stuffs that can benefits us. But rather than answering those questions directed at you, you were busy abusing those that were bold enough to challenge your selfishness. This is not fair. Better learn how to appreciate God and share whatever He has done for you with others. by doing this, more good things will come to you while you would have succeeded in touching more lives positively because as for me, it gives me great Joy whenever I add value to someone life.
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by doksng(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2006
Hello all
Just got a Job on the Planet MARS grin, just wanted to inform everybody dont ask me how grin cool

Come on, if you want to assist people you could as well tell the other members how you did it and the potential pitfalls they may face.
Really I dont see the point of your post if you dont plan to share your experience. I am sure someone would benefit in the forum
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by ehibhafido: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2006
pls men and women in the house, i,m invited for a written test in NESTLE. If you know their kind of written test, format, the nature, pls let me know. I applied for the post of Young Engineer. Pls, help out as soon aas possible cos the test is so soon. thanks to u all
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by onydchic(f): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2006
SEUN, why the HELL is this thread a STICKY? what is it meant to irritate anyone that comes here? so he got the job. ok,
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by naworio: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2006
O' boy I join you bless God for dat job becos eno easy to get one. Graduates them full streets
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by GComms1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2006
Guys this is unscrupulous.It 's insubordinate,it's ,
Well, it shall be well. We are here to help each other with info.
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by obrosovo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2006
I got a job with GSK infact i was retained after my service NYSC with them at Agbara. i am batch B 2005/06
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by segun005: 12:35am On Sep 08, 2006
cngrts! i just filled d online
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by segun005: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2006
cngrts! i just filled d online
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by bibibanwo: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2006
HI FRIEND
I THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE,CONGRATS
HE THAT HAS DONE YOURS WILL SURELY DO OURS AMEN grin
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by kennyj(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2006
Hey, how will you help me in getting a job there?, Oh i mean what will happen to the little industry at home, grin
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by Deben: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2006
Congratoooooooh,but do not be selfish.don`t you want others to make it? Remember that whatever you are today God made it.So,my friend repent from being selfish else you
go to hell alone.
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by muchmoney: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2006
hi! to say this is the best site i've visited in recent times,would be an understatement.but with more guys like 'laredo' on the forum,the objective will be soon be blown sky high! u no just try! TO YOU GOOD PEOPLE,KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by proffessor: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2006
congrats, how did you apply? grin
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by aidelala(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2006
See he probably gave d Cv 2 his uncle who probably is a director in d bank.Do u expect him 2 expose dat? The bible say dat there is he dat giveth freely it He will be multiplied and he dat withholdeth he gathers nothing. God will bless every one wt their own testimony
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by bimbome: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2006
can u pls give me a load down of their interview format? i am to have one with them soon.
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by obio(f): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2006
please any body that cares to inform us that he or she got a job somewhere should be ready to tell us how he or she did it or the person should forget telling us that he or she has gotten a job but all the same CONGRATULATION on ur new job wink wink wink
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by laredo8: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2006
thanks to all my well wishers,and pls i must apologize for not replying all these while reason is that i have been very busy at work.the truth is that you only need to submit your cv at diamond bank head office at adeola hopewell and by Gods grace you will be invited.you can try submitting in all other banks cos they are all recruiting.success to you all nairalanders
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by ulol: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2008
Hi house,
I passed the Access bank test of 20/8/08 and i have been called for the first interview next week pls what should i expect anybody with info should pls help me out
Thanks
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by laredo8: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2008
an interview is the simplest part of recruitment, u will asked to talk about urself, pls note that you are not expected to talk to much be as simple and modest as possible, do not forget that you should not brag bout urself, you might be asked how to relate wat u studied wit banking, you might also be aske to talked about why they should employ u, wat u can give dem.pls note that self confidence is key.good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come / Government Parastatals Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.