Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine (674 Views)

Nigeria Mp3 Search Engine / Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! / Building A Search Engine Like Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine by karojeff: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Of all the websites I have come across that is really made in nigeria, I haven't seen any that's made with auto generated contents like a search engine. A Nigerian programmer for real has gone gaga with algorithms, spiders and remote files hacking by creating a wonderful mp3 search engine.
1. The site just like mp3skull.com searches for mp3 files of songs searched. to make this look beautiful, results were concentrated to nigeria websites. Test it, you will find 0 results on some Nigeria songs on mp3skull but find the results on mp3places
2. Highly mobile friendly.
3. Has a clean search algorithm. For some search engines, you see they give results that are off point to your searches but how did our programmer did it bringing a 95% accurate result?
4. It gives suggested results when you search for a misspelled keyword - this is crazy
5. Fast and reliable
6. As Nigeria things don't last e.g likes of lagbook.com and some crazy copy and paste websites except for the granddad(nairaland), I hope this has come to stay cos its really cool
check it out your self. https://www.mp3places.com enjoy!

1 Share

Re: Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine by waleadex(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice work and I hope it's as effective as mp3skull.com
Re: Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine by Lordmykel(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmm. Who designed it?
Re: Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine by karojeff: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
waleadex:
Nice work and I hope it's as effective as mp3skull.com
Man, just try it times and times without number. you will have a beautiful answer to your question
Re: Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine by karojeff: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lordmykel:
Hmm. Who designed it?
We nor know o... but the way I heard of it, I know its a nigerian and time will unveil this bad guy
Re: Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine by waleadex(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
karojeff:

Man, just try it times and times without number. you will have a beautiful answer to your question
I just did and got Dbanj's feeling the nigga song...nice!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine by Lordmykel(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
karojeff:

We nor know o... but the way I heard of it, I know its a nigerian and time will unveil this bad guy
hmm okay o.. But i dont like it compared to google. Must i type artist name before music?? What if i do not know the artist but i know the name of the music??. I swear even music search engines are not as good as google itself even on the music category.
Re: Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wonderful
Re: Nigeria's First Mp3 Search Engine by karojeff: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Lordmykel:
hmm okay o.. But i dont like it compared to google. Must i type artist name before music?? What if i do not know the artist but i know the name of the music??. I swear even music search engines are not as good as google itself even on the music category.
maybe is the best way accurate results can be searched out. But have been searching just artist and just songs and i get results. And when my spellings are wrong it corrects me. I love made in naija stuffs that are very cool

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer Needed! / Every English Word Is Already Taken As A Domain/website Name / Please Help! How Can I Get .com Domains And Pay For Them Easily Without Hassles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.