Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? (1470 Views)

Android Vs Blackberry - Which Is Better? / Blackberry: Which Is The Best Network 4 Bis? / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by baseg25(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
The new BlackBerry Classic was released on the 17th of this month in Canada.. on the 18th ,it started hitting retailers in Singapore and before you know, it may be at that store in your area .A lot of question have been asked concerning the new qwerty device compare to the blackberry passport that was released September this year. For those of you that are due to upgrade your smartphone it's possible that you're now left with the decision to make of whether to get the BlackBerry Passport or Classic.

They're advantage and disadvantage to both devices but i belief we have different choices.. Many of you may find the Passport screen just a little too large or you may be one of the many that have just been waiting for the return of the 'toolbelt' on the Classic. let take look at some of the picture below.

Blackberry passport cost $599 while the classic cost $459.. the two device are cool , isn't it.. let me know which one you are going for , Feel free by using our comment box below.
for images and review , visit the source : http://techcribng.com/ready-upgrade-blackberry-device-getting-passport-classic/
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by onatisi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Blackberry passport will be my first choice out of the two .
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by baseg25(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
onatisi:
Blackberry passport will be my first choice out of the two .
that is nice, state your reason?
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by onatisi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
baseg25:
that is nice, state your reason?
mainly because of the large screen and the qwerty keypad. Blackberry has gone back to its basics by bringing out more qwerty keypad ,that was what attracted many to bb in the first instance ,I think after a survey of opinions they have seen that many lovers of bb still want to be able to feel the qwerty keypad. So for these 2 reasons I will choose the bb passport.
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by baseg25(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
onatisi:
mainly because of the large screen and the qwerty keypad. Blackberry has gone back to its basics by bringing out more qwerty keypad ,that was what attracted many to bb in the first instance ,I think after a survey of opinions they have seen that many lovers of bb still want to be able to feel the qwerty keypad. So for these 2 reasons I will choose the bb passport.
NICE. I hope it make the fp, i wana here people say on this.
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
None of the above,..........they are both crappy, android till mama patience learns ghud english grin

2 Likes

Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by baseg25(m): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
danyel09:
None of the above,..........they are both crappy, android till mama patience learns ghud english grin
that is your choice my friend.
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by onatisi(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
baseg25:
that is your choice my friend.
many ppl still don't know the power of blackberry. There is no way that company will ever go down. I heard they just acquired another company yesterday.
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by baseg25(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
onatisi:
many ppl still don't know the power of blackberry. There is no way that company will ever go down. I heard they just acquired another company yesterday.
dats it my broda.. Blackberry na baba o
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by Glock9(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Passport for me. Its a mobile powerhouse that's a standard on its own. The design is unusual and catchy. The screen real estate is the best in its class. Also, the battery life is tellar.

To continue, the build material is world class. It doesn't ben! Whats not to love about the phone.

It's revolutionary and very hard to copy. I am getting a red passport in January.
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by Dabss(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
onatisi:
I don't think you will love the passport so much when you handle the phone. It's just too large and awkward.
Blackberry should have upgraded the specs of the classic sha.
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 23, 2014
BBRY passport is a beast! super cool device but again:
the phone might be too large for the pocket;
it's a rectangular device we are not really used to
and the QWERTY keypad looks odd amongst other.
reasons.
on the other hand, BBRY classic feels like the traditional BBRY we are used to plus it should be able to handle all d task thrown at it comfortably.
nothing beats typing on BBRY QWERTY keypad and I must admit,typing on my Xperia is a little bit uncomfortable.

For those guys shouting "android till nla bla bla", m pretty sure most of you have not used a BB10 OS.
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by baseg25(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Glock9:
Passport for me. Its a mobile powerhouse that's a standard on its own. The design is unusual and catchy. The screen real estate is the best in its class. Also, the battery life is tellar.

To continue, the build material is world class. It doesn't ben! Whats not to love about the phone.

It's revolutionary and very hard to copy. I am getting a red passport in January.
that is nice my broda.
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by baseg25(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Preciousjoz:
BBRY passport is a beast! super cool device but again:
the phone might be too large for the pocket;
it's a rectangular device we are not really used to
and the QWERTY keypad looks odd amongst other.
reasons.
on the other hand, BBRY classic feels like the traditional BBRY we are used to plus it should be able to handle all d task thrown at it comfortably.
nothing beats typing on BBRY QWERTY keypad and I must admit,typing on my Xperia is a little bit uncomfortable.

For those guys shouting "android till nla bla bla", m pretty sure most of you have not used a BB10 OS.
Android users have to learn o.
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by onatisi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dabss:
I don't think you will love the passport so much when you handle the phone. It's just too large and awkward.
Blackberry should have upgraded the specs of the classic sha.
u won't believe it but many people love big phones .I hate the bbs I am using because the screens are small. The big screen is ths selling point of the passport. Just like the statement made by the company the screen is to enable business ppl do all their task and make them feel as if it is their office . Once the price comes down ,the passport will sell like hotcake in the nigerian market. Afterall many android phones have similar sizes and users don't complain .
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by baseg25(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
onatisi:
u won't believe it but many people love big phones .I hate the bbs I am using because the screens are small. The big screen is ths selling point of the passport. Just like the statement made by the company the screen is to enable business ppl do all their task and make them feel as if it is their office . Once the price comes down ,the passport will sell like hotcake in the nigerian market. Afterall many android phones have similar sizes and users don't complain .
yes you have a point my broda.
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by Dabss(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
onatisi:
it's not it's size that is the problem, it is its shape. It's super awkward to hold especially with one hand. I believe the passport was strictly meant for work (business).
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by onatisi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dabss:
it's not it's size that is the problem, it is its shape. It's super awkward to hold especially with one hand. I believe the passport was strictly meant for work (business).
you got it right bro,the passport was made for business men and work. It isn't a fanciful phone to look at but believe me bro I love it for its size .
Re: Want To Change Your Blackberry?which Device Are You Getting Passport Or Classic? by baseg25(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2014
onatisi:
you got it right bro,the passport was made for business men and work. It isn't a fanciful phone to look at but believe me bro I love it for its size .
yes you are ryt.

(1) (Reply)

cl / Umi Emax Mini Review - One Of The Best / 5 Myths About Charging Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.