Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today (45627 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by stupor(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
My holy cow ! What ! at the end of the year ?This has to stop.This is gruesome,gross human cruelty at its zenith !

We surely need drastic measures to curb this sheer devilry acts by BokoHaram before it creep walks into some unimagineable levels that may get uncontrollable.Its not a voodoo or gimmic play to everyone now that this is caused by greed,bigotry,tribalistic,sentimental and fanatical decions made by us the electorates and offcourse,the government. When exercising our adult suffrage and vote franchise by so doing find ourself into this our present mess.

Things are not the way we expected and no one is happy about it,we cannot keep on allowing this drama unfold into more bizarre circumstances.

Lets all clamour together to see that all ends are quickly and neatly retied to create a better more peaceful,habitable and greater Nation that we used to be.

God bless Nigeria !
Nigeria can still regain its strenght !
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by franxalive(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mans inhumanity to human...God hav mercy n salvage Nigeria out of deze mess ...does it mean dat our incumbent leadership cnt fix dis ...n souls ar being maimed on daily scale...afta dey will be telling us dey ar ontop d situation ...dis tym ar dey under d situation embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by roymary: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
juman:

We have a destroyed country.

A country badly managed by the useless and greedy "leaders".

The masses of this country are greatly suffering, so this kind of country is good ground as a breeding place for all kinds of insecurity.

There are several millions of almajiris in the north.

From your own perspective and in lieu of the forthcoming election, will BH be curbed if GMB is voted in?

A liberal needs a reason to vote-in right person. Eradicating BH should be this country's topmost priority .
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
Please Nigerians this a very honest and sincere plea...
We can't continue like this, you have no idea what we in the north are going through...our lifes have been f*cked up...
The only hope we have now is February 2015.
People are dying every day and it means nothing to most of you cos u've not lost any loved one...
Is not that Goodluck don't want to stop this...the truth is that he can't.
We need somebody who can...anybody but Goodluck.
If you look at this pictures and still allow GEJ another 4 years then you are very heartless and diabolical...the voice of the dead and posterity will never forgive you.

What are young military leaders in Nigeria waiting for?

We had coup de tats for less reasons than this in the past.

Will one of the military men please do something for fu(ks sakes?
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by eightsin(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
The end of this country is near.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by robinsoncrosoe: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Allah,the god of islam is a blood sucker.....all worshippers of allah are blood sucking demons and GMB Is there oga

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by searay(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
We can't continue like this, you have no idea what we in the north are going through...our lifes have been f*cked up...
People are dying every day and it means nothing to most of you cos u've not lost any loved one...
If you look at this pictures and still allow GEJ another 4 years then you are very heartless and diabolical...the voice of the dead and posterity will never forgive you.
You did this to draw sympathy against GEJ? Its either you tell your brothers up there to stop reducing your population or you keep on bombing yourselves. As for me and all I have. I will vote GEJ. Stop playing politics with the lives of your brothers.
Don't force your opinion on people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by temitemi1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
shut the fvck n stop blaming GEJ for d mess ur brothers up north created!! Tell buhari n co to stop killing innocents pple... RIP to d dead...

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Johnny770: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
One thing am very sure of,God will never forgive people behind this act...
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Johnny770: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
searay:
You did this to draw sympathy against GEJ? Its either you trll your brothers up there to stop reducing yiur population or you keep on bombing yourselves. As for me and all I have. I will vote GEJ. Stop playing politics with the lives of your brothers.
Don't force your opinion on people.

You obviously benefitting from the heavy looting...
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by juman(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
roymary:

From your own perspective and in lieu of the forthcoming election, will BH be curbed if GMB is voted in?

A liberal needs a reason to vote-in right person. Eradicating BH should be this country's topmost priority .

This federal government is not capable to rise up against the numerous big problems faced by nigeria.

Of course those problems stemmed from mismanagement of the country by bad leaders, but this federal government is also bad government.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by 2Mekus: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
netizenbuzz:

I think it was kind of necessary. A lot of people in the south don't understand the horrors of what is going on in the north.

It is the North that chose the path of war. Recollect their veiled threat to make the country ungovernable if Buhari did not win in 2011. Well, they have actualised their threat except that, GEJ's relentless war against the idiots has restricted their activities to the North that planted and nurtured them. The irony of the whole thing is that Boko Haram is killing the Northerners and the Military is killing the Northerners. Like Fela would say, 'double wahala for dead body.'

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by waternogeteneny: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=18pt]Nairaland after Feb 2015 and Buhari loses wat next. Call ur moderators to order dey cannot keep deleting post by people advising those using bombing to campaign for Buhari election on the FP[/size]
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
CyberWolf:
Pray for your miserable self.. angry

See guy, no vex me o. I fit swear for you. Must you insult? Abi ode ni eleyi?? Abeg....waka jo.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by searay(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Johnny770:

You obviously benefitting from the heavy looting...
Which looting. Why are you so myopic in your view?
Why do you think that anybody supporting the government does that for selfish interest?
Let me educate you a little. All government officials are not corrupt or thieves as you presumed.
I have the right to support whoever I want to.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by omereneze: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is really bad, may their souls rest in peace. Let there be peace!
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by continentalceo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Imagine leaving nigeria in the hands of a clueless for another 4yrs, it would spread to other regions. Jonathan 4 six yrs wants more time but you cant give what you dont have. He keeps free the caught terrorists. Vote him out. change is here

Shut up you fool, I am tired of you illiterates on Nairaland calling your father in the village clueless! You know go collect presidential ticket? Mumu keep your silly clueless opinion to yourself u APC shits! IDIOTS

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by searay(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ruuh:
As stupidand myopic as some folks can be i just have 1 question..... Y would GMB kill his people knowing fully well its only by election he can remove d current gov't?

To gather sympathy against GEJ as the one you've posted above.
Noe ask yourself, why would GEJ give his government a bad name?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
Bleep u!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by beengils: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Flets:
The unfortunate truth is that the next few weeks until elections will see more of this attacks. This is the time for them to make a strong statement why GEJ is clueless and why power must return to the north in the person of GMB.

An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the North was a statement by Buhari. Bokoharam requested that Buhari will be their negotiator when negotiations was an option on the table. This is their game plan to stir sentiments at times like this but do not be decieved..... The blood sucking demon called Buhari will never rule this country.

After Buhari loses out come Feb 2015, Bokoharam would have outlived its purpose. Keep hope alive Nigerians.... their end is near.
Gerrout!!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by seangy4konji: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is getting unbearable for me. I swear for a country as rich as Nigeria?we can't afford modern warfare to tackle insurgency threatening the lives of citizens??is our lives as individual this worthless in Nigeria?later some fools will come and be ranting here.

They have truly destroyed this country. I grew up in Nigeria and of all crimes against humanity and citizens?ita only this good luck Jonathan's admin that no tangible thing was done to curb this. It's rubbish.

Nigeria ain't that bad that book haram wants to divide us. Let this clue as less man leave first,if need be then make it compulsory for we men to join the army and let it the people in charge to be once who won't use money meant for ammunition be diverted to villas in Monaco and let the pay be good and better insurance for dead heroes and I will gladly join the army and fight for Nigeria.

We need to clean our country of this dirt and disgrace.

We are Nigerians.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by gambus007(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:

Shut Up!!!

If your willy-willy sober reflected intention is to vote in the blood bath messiah of Dogs and Bamboons, may the voice, blood and soul of the murdered female 'corper' never let you rest.
if you rily have pity for the murdered female corper u will not post.respect the dead who ever.thank u
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by foluks24(f): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lord have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by 9jauk: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
When would this Aboki stop playing with fireworks

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Flets:
The unfortunate truth is that the next few weeks until elections will see more of this attacks. This is the time for them to make a strong statement why GEJ is clueless and why power must return to the north in the person of GMB.

An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the North was a statement by Buhari. Bokoharam requested that Buhari will be their negotiator when negotiations was an option on the table. This is their game plan to stir sentiments at times like this but do not be decieved..... The blood sucking demon called Buhari will never rule this country.

After Buhari loses out come Feb 2015, Bokoharam would have outlived its purpose. Keep hope alive Nigerians.... their end is near.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Coolguy89:
Oh Allah come To our Rescue frm dis wicked leader
u and ur allah should flee from here...listen to ur self...
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by hugafella(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:

use your head for once. who promised to make Jonathans government ungovernable? were there any bomb blasts before then? who are the people known for senseless killings in Nigeria? is it southerners or northerners? when the Niger delta militants were aggrieved, did they kill civilians? you must be thinking from your anus to blame Jonathan for the blasts.

you support the very perpetrators of evil because your brain is too puny to understand the mindset of the northern power brokers. The north ruled Nigeria for over 38 years, and even with all their massive corruption and cheating, we still supported them. but now a southerner is bing accused by southerners for bomb blasts? I'm tired of being in the midst of empty skulls.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by ghostfinger67: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Are you convince from the depth of your heart that JONATHAN ouster will put an end to this. You have never contemplate what will be happening after Buhari inauguration and the state of other region. think my dear.

obiZEAL:
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by knowledgeable: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
jossi994:
I wouldn't wish this on a fellow human. Talk less of carrying out an atrocity like this..

Makes me wonder what has happened to peoples consciences and humanity.

To the dead.. God will not turn a deaf ear to your cries of vengeance.

To the perpetrators.. A thousand curses on you and your generations unborn till the sun dies.

To all those who will come here,see this and still scream GEJ till 2019.. Thunder fire you!

But one nigeria is non negotiable.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by oziegbe2015: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
continentalceo:

Shut up you fool, I am tired of you illiterates on Nairaland calling your father in the village clueless! You know go collect presidential ticket? Mumu keep your silly clueless opinion to yourself u APC shits! IDIOTS
u are the fool and u father is the one that owns ur insult. Just look at urself did i curse gej here, since when did clueless become curse. Clueless means loss of ideas, if u think otherwise u state ur reasons. When gej accepted the office of president he accepted to be applauded and critized. Obama has been called worse things even when he killed osama watch ur language
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by herich(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:

if u dnt tel m resonable cause of killings n bombings in that region. my vote will stil go to GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer / Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / NOSDRA: Why Dead Fishes Were Found On Niger Delta Coastline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.