Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe (914 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe by figlio(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
It was a normal morning for everybody in Gombe, with the christmas up's and down's as the major difference. I and my mom went to a poultry farm and bought a number of chickens, my mom dropped me at tashan Dukku as we at could'nt dress that number of fowls on time, because they sometimes take some parts of the chicken I was asked to stay behind and keep watch. Because the place was all smelly, dirty and with flies all over I had to stay at a distance. I had my headphone on with full volume, after some minutes, I heard a very loud and thundering sound with the grounds shaking, then dust covered everwhere up, there was panic everywhere, understanding what happened I just paid the guy and started looking for keke napep as I cud no longer stay, but non was available. Soon there was a mobilisation of the youths who started helping the wounded, I saw them carrying many wounded but particularly have seen ones with broken legs with flesh alround and a guy came running with flesh all on his shirt indicating the flesh that fell on him from the blast, in less than 10min the JTF where there and where pin pointing themselve, just then I got the napep, that was when I heard some people saying that bomber has bin caught and the mob want to set him ablaze. The napep guy was almost crying when he told me that he just dropped a woman with 3 kids in that same area where the explosion. We left immediately the force started their raid. I just want to give thanks to God for saving me because I was very close and if not because I had loud noise I might have acquired temporal deafening. Things like these were always on news I never thought I would happen this close to me. I THANK GOD FOR SAVING ME!

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe by waleadex(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmm...I rejoice with you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe by alberto2k(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op thank God for ur life
Judgement awaits perpetrators of this evil act
Re: My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe by fiftynaira(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Make una come back east una say no....

Thank God for u sha!
Re: My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe by christaddicted: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Such a striking testimony. BTW, what does Jeremiah 1:14?
Re: My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe by okiezman(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
The sun shall not smite you by day neither the moon by night thus says the lord
Re: My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe by thorpido(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thank God for your life.

But Op,why una still dey rooted to that place?Are u a northerner?
Re: My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe by figlio(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
thorpido:
Thank God for your life.

But Op,why una still dey rooted to that place?Are u a northerner?
I am studying at the state university, but yes my dad is from Gombe even though my mom is from Imo, that makes me a northerner I bet?
Re: My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe by thorpido(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
figlio:
I am studying at the state university, but yes my dad is from Gombe even though my mom is from Imo, that makes me a northerner I bet?
Oh well,You're a Gombe citizen then.
Re: My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe by seangy4konji: 4:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Were u listening to olamide
Re: My Experience At The Bomb Blast In Gombe by delishpot: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thank God for you OP. I am sure your mom would have started dancing calabar awilo when she heard where the bomb blast happened.

(1) (Reply)

I’m First Child, I Have Responsibilities ─ Robbery Suspect(Picture) / New Trick Kidnappers Use To Implicate Innocent People / Domain Name Search Engine Registration Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.