Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. (22758 Views)

Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians / #MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments) / Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by fiercefox: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Twitter president... I hope you have bought lots of handkerchief for your crying days to come...
it will be tears of joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by TolaniLuv: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2014
To vote Buhari or Jonathan . I would rather not vote at all.., I don't understand none of our president can even fix us Stable electricity ..,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by babestella: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2014
BossAyuk:
Welcome The People's General. PDP must be swept away even on social media. grin

BTW let's have a moment of silence as we thank Goofluck for bringing Facebook and Twitter to Nigeria grin

lol, GMB only on social media ni.

Let him come to the National grid, GMB and his APC's brooms will all burn beyond recognition. The fire awaits him and his drug pushing APC executhieves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by BossAyuk: 12:59am On Dec 23, 2014
babestella:

lol, GMB only on social media ni.

Let him come to the National grid, GMB and his APC's brooms will all burn beyond recognition. [s]The fire awaits him and his drug pushing APC executhieves.[/s]
How do you know about the drug pushers? What are you? FDA or something?
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by clovislouis(m): 1:10am On Dec 23, 2014
olyivy:
Oh! he zis using zwizzer no, Kai.

So he can use kwomputa?
what's your problem with. Y do u enjoy so much happiness mocking others. Doesn't ur tribe has their own flaws. Foolish u
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by clovislouis(m): 1:10am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=clovislouis post=29
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by M4gunners: 1:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Hahaha he dash una the remaining oil Tinubu dash remain? Some nairalanders just see dis Man as the next Noah.Na hia i go still dey dey watch the drama wen e start.
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by hunter21(m): 2:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Billyonaire:

8. WHY he said he can stabilize the price of crude oil, when he cant.

and they say Jonathan is clueless
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by afoo02(m): 4:50am On Dec 23, 2014
Got more than 12,000 followers within 24 hours! No Nigeria celebrity has the record. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by southsouthman: 5:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Who taught him how to open the account. Hope the person will around him always to help him log in and out because he is not use to modern gadgets.
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by luluosas(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmmmmm!

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by showafrica(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2014
kwaraauto:
Nice one from grandpa.

Because, he wants to win election...we are smarter than all these.
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by charitybabe: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2014
You are wasting your time becos GMB is going no where tongue tongue tongue
Kolade354:
your moniker says it all you are a real mugu......Mention one tangible achievement of mr jonathan......is it stable electricity just mention it.
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by daintyprincess(f): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nawa oh,buahari na by force? Take it easy
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by MecTessy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
GEJ, your days in Aso Rock are numbered.
gej till 2019
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by JesslordKay(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
withinnigeria:
The All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential candidate for the 2015 General Elections, Gen Mohammed Buhari (rtd) has finally joined the the popular social media Twitter today to further his campaign, his handle is @ThisIsBuhari.

Read his tweets so far…

For more breaking news visit http://withinnigeria.com
who cares?
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by newspapers: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
kwaraauto:
Nice one from grandpa.

Hahahahahah... Na you talk em o... You are on your own... Funny things people are also saying about the matter on Diva (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/2015-election-muhammadu-buhari-joins-twitter/)

he's not that old nah.. He's just a little above 72yrs...
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by aurenflani: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
BossAyuk:
Welcome The People's General. PDP must be swept away even on social media. grin

BTW let's have a moment of silence as we thank Goofluck for bringing Facebook and Twitter to Nigeria grin

Ol'boy! Take am eazee now. What do you think about those of us who registered in facebook during OBJ?
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by lagbaja(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
2 days after, Buhari garners 40,000 followers. Most followers from their names are from the core northern and south west. This is an indication of what to expect in the elections

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by harry509: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2014
victorazy:

I xperienced nothing but a sabotage.
Pary in life let ur enemies not to have power like u or else.....
Only a f00l will critize GEJ bcuz of bokoharam!
I udastnd. Bt we nigerian's shud vote sum 1 else, let see if nigeria will change, bcus change we need n dis country.
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by olyivy(f): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
clovislouis:
what's your problem with. Y do u enjoy so much happiness mocking others. Doesn't ur tribe has their own flaws. Foolish u
Tell me which fiiful I mocked. I just asked a simful questian.

Why are insulting me naa? grin
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by clovislouis(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2014
olyivy:

Tell me which fiiful I mocked. I just asked a simful questian.

Why are insulting me naa? grin
hmmmm. It's not that am an hausa guy but really I don't enjoy them being mocked cos all tribes has their own intonation problem. Anyway I know u re yoruba girl and it's only yoruba that does this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch / "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. / Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.