Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering (949 Views)

A Rejoinder To Emir Sanusi On His Malicious Insinuations On The Zaria Massacre / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Insinuations On Political Situation In Rivers State Unfounded - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
For years now, I've being hearing this words from people, groups and leaders from the northern part of this country: We need a change! Give us a chance then, the terrorist attacks will be a thing of the past.
Such assertions has kept me wondering on the sponsors and perpetrators of such bastadised acts!
Please, why would someone say that if he becomes the president of this country the insurgency will be over?
#GEJ2015
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by aristocrazzy: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Because he knows he is capable of stopping insurgency. That's something GEJ couldn't do in over 6 years as president and you think he can solve it in the next 4 years. Let's give Buhari a chance.
Nigeria is collapsing .
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by melvinjames: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
ProffT01:
For years now, I've being hearing this words from people, groups and leaders from the northern part of this country: We need a change! Give us a chance then, the terrorist attacks will be a thing of the past.
Such assertions has kept me wondering on the sponsors and perpetrators of such bastadised acts!
Please, why would someone say that if he becomes the president of this country the insurgency will be over?
#GEJ2015

Am curious to know also. How does the person plan on resolving the boko haram issue if not for "insider" knowledge?
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
I wonder too
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
melvinjames:

Am curious to know also. How does the person plan on resolving the boko haram issue if not for "insider" knowledge?

Wondering what they are thinking or take Nigerians for?
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Because he knows he is capable of stopping insurgency. That's something GEJ couldn't do in over 6 years as president and you think he can solve it in the next 4 years. Let's give Buhari a chance.
Nigeria is collapsing .

Its not a one man affair. He should join #GEJ as a patriotic Nigerian to make Nigeria better. Who is the change?
Our actions, thoughts and not joining a new political party or whatever.
#GEJ2015
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by danyegbule: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
ProffT01:
#GEJ2015
All na wash.... The next line of statement you will hear when he becomes president, that is in his wildest imagination is to tell us that BH are our sons and we cant kill them; so we must learn to live with them and endure it. Fighting Terrorism is a very difficult fight, don't forget that they have a negative ideology and have been brainwashed. Slow and steady win the race. GEJ all the way.
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by danyegbule: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
ProffT01:

Its not a one man affair. He should join #GEJ as a patriotic Nigerian to make Nigeria better. Who is the change?
Our actions, thoughts and not joining a new political party or whatever.
#GEJ2015
Terrorist attack on a nation is an attack to every individual of that nation. Did you see how the Americans attacked and condemned the 9/11, everybody rose up and proffer solution and not condemnation whether you are a Republican or Democrats, non withheld solution on how to tackle the insurgents. But in Nigeria, some low level thinking power drunks and born to rule group who think presidency is their birth right will sit down with their fellow weed smokers and tell us that when elected he will crush the insurgents as if it is a family fight between his two wives.
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
danyegbule:

Terrorist attack on a nation is an attack to every individual of that nation. Did you see how the Americans attacked and condemned the 9/11, everybody rose up and proffer solution and not condemnation whether you are a Republican or Democrats, non withheld solution on how to tackle the insurgents. But in Nigeria, some low level thinking power drunks and born to rule group who think presidency is their birth right will sit down with their fellow weed smokers and tell us that when elected he will crush the insurgents as if it is a family fight between his two wives.

Exactly.
What is wrong with some people in this country?
None, is suggesting a way forward for the country. Only antagonising. Mr President #GEJ.
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by arsetalks(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
melvinjames:

Same boko haram would have infiltrated Cameron but their army stood their ground they didn't need "insider" knowledge.

Ask your president to look into the mirror. He will find the reason for this madness.
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by danyegbule: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
arsetalks:
Same boko haram would have infiltrated Cameron but their army stood their ground they didn't need "insider" knowledge.

Ask your president to look into the mirror. He will find the reason for this madness.
The only reason I can see is for that your good for nothing Presidential candidate who is power crazy and who thinks that he is born to rule to call his boys to order QED.
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by arsetalks(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
danyegbule:

Tthis is common knowledge bro but what exactly does the president who has all the power in the land do to stop the mess?

Was Bush who was the then America president seeing partying hours after a bomb blast? Was he blaming the opposition and sitting idle?

Did he send his wife to do a caricature show of shame?

Tell your president to smell the coffee.
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by lecturerdabo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is what a Nairalander wrote:

When all you have is a hammer every problem
looks like a nail. They ask you how you will
educate almajiri, your answer is 'I will fight
corruption', how will you end the insurgency?
Your answer is 'I will fight corruption'. How
will you tackle erosion? Your answer is 'I will
fight corruption'. You are contesting to be
President of Nigeria not chairman of EFCC!
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by arsetalks(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
danyegbule:

The only reason I can see is for that your good for nothing Presidential candidate who is power crazy and who thinks that he is born to rule to call his boys to order QED.
Thats very possible. What bemuses me is the fact that my so called presidential candidate has not been prosecuted all along. I thought your brother who is the occupant of the villa and has all the laws, courts and legislative majority at his disposal has failed to prosecute "my" presidential candidate.

Maybe he has not because he does not know how to go about it? Hence justifying the CLUELESS tag? Or maybe there is absolutely nothing leaking the madness to Buhari "my presidential candidate" according to you. Maybe? Just maybe?
Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
danyegbule:

All na wash.... The next line of statement you will hear when he becomes president, that is in his wildest imagination is to tell us that BH are our sons and we cant kill them; so we must learn to live with them and endure it. Fighting Terrorism is a very difficult fight, don't forget that they have a negative ideology and have been brainwashed. Slow and steady win the race. GEJ all the way.

That is exactly what your oga from Otuoke said.

Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
That is why we know say him and Boko Haram dey for partnership

Re: Insinuations That Keep Me Wondering by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
This how him and his business partners organise themselves

(1) (Reply)

Stop Being A Zombie, Wise Up People!! / Two Germans Killed In Nigeria / Buhari: A Leopard Does Not Change Its Colour by wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.