Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Good Friday Miracle Night -The Event, The Message, The Campaign. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Friday Miracle Night -The Event, The Message, The Campaign. (1262 Views)

Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical? / Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria / Eating Meat On Good Friday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Friday Miracle Night -The Event, The Message, The Campaign. by donnie(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2006
The last has not been heard of the Good friday miracle Night that held in lagos on the 14th of April. Testimonies of miracles occuring as a result of this historic meeting are still pouring into Christ Embassy churches and offices.

Millions recieved blessings from God and our Naition is already reaping the benefits of the program. The wicked have lost control of our Nation. The plan of God for our nation will surely come to pass.

As for me, i am yet to finish counting the blessings i recieved by reason of the program. Just to mention a few; I just got a new and more challenging job with a salary that's double what i was earning before and a brand new car (kia cerato). Praise to Jesus!! The Word works!! I believe in miracles!!!

The program has ended but the crusade AGAINST WICKEDNESS is still on. Click on the link below for highlights of the event, the message and of course, join in the campaign against WICKEDNESS

http://www.christembassy.org/GFMNreport/index.htm
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night -The Event, The Message, The Campaign. by m4malik(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2006
I particularly like the theme: Stop The Wickedness!

About time.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night -The Event, The Message, The Campaign. by donnie(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2006
Yes i also do. It is a 'wake up call' for our Nation.

(1) (Reply)

God's Opinion About Women / How Jews, Christians And Muslims See The Last Days / Congress 2007 - The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.