Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

What God Requires From You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Requires From You. (392 Views)

Testimony: What God Did For Me. / This Is What God May Be Doing When It Looks As If He Is Slow Or Silent. / How To Build An Intimate Relationship With God: Drawing Close To God Requires Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Requires From You. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
A jailer who have seen the Power of God and have in every way see the Great manifestation of God in all He has made asked Paul and Silas when he saw the deliverance God has wrought in the life of Paul and Silas in his very presence,even seen Paul and Silas in the prison nd not on their heels makes him wonder what kind of men are these men? Offered a way to run for their dear lifes but rather they choose to stay; but He remembered they were kept there on account of Jesus who was crucified and died on the cross but whom Paul and Silas claim He is Alive, seen this He knows only Jesus must have give to them this fearless life who do not even fear death! But He knows they talk about Salvation so He ask them "what must I do to be saved?".
Then Paul and Silas said to him "Believe in the name of Lord Jesus" What are we to believe on in Jesus? They explained to Him what He have to believe on in Jesus and what exactly is that? "Believe on his name" What then is His name? His name is Christ; the Saviour whom God sent to die that by His death He will open a fountain of life and by His ressurection a justification for men that whoever believes in him will be saved.Thank God the jailer and his household believed and were saved.
The Jews also ask Jesus "what shall we do to be doing the work of God?" He said to them "Believe in him who He has sent" But the Jews rejects Jesus as the Christ whom God send into the world.
I know you might belong to the Jews in time of Jesus Christ but I have come to tell you what God wants from you to be saved is "to believe on the name of his Son and you will have eternal life free of charge.Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Absolute Assurance / Motivational Message You Need Read Daily / Office Assistant Job Opening!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.