Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan (27122 Views)

I Have Created Many Wealthy Nigerians –jonathan / Boko Haram Is Sponsored By Wealthy Nigerians – Security Expert / Power Supply: I Won’t Make Empty Promises To Nigerians -jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by itodojr(m): 1:13am On Dec 23, 2014
kastonkastrol:
creating few billionaires when majority of your people are languishing in poverty.

smh
researches n statistic hav it dat 97% of Nigerians r languishing in poverty,while only 3% of nigerians r enjoying God's gift to d nation(caste system)

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by godsony: 1:22am On Dec 23, 2014
You created mass poverty

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by femliany(m): 1:42am On Dec 23, 2014
yea,it is true Sir..Through corruption right?Tompolo,Dokubo,Otedola hun?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Lucasbalo(m): 1:49am On Dec 23, 2014
stevecantrell:
Does he even know the implications of such careless talk ?
It's his cluelessness for him to make that kind of statement. PDP has created 100 millionaires and Billionaires and impoverished tens of millions in a country that is losing is middle class. It's either you are rich or poor and the middle class is disappearing . No nation can survive without the Middle Class. Time for the clueless and inept leader to go.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Lucasbalo(m): 1:54am On Dec 23, 2014
bossboss1:

My brother the thing tire me. How a President repeatedly shows his shallowness and ineptitude is beyond me. People keep blaming his advisers and assistants, but as leader, you can't go around talking and acting like a simpleton. It's really sad. How does letting a few peole fleece the wealth of the nation while the majority can't even experience the basic benefits of good governance amount to good performance?

Little wonder OKUPE and co make all sort of crass statement. If the president can be saying things like this, you can only imagine how coarse their meetings and discussions on national issues will be.

The statement aptly sums up his very corrupt administration.
You are absolutely right. That's a crass statement to put it mildly. The bottom line is that GEJ is insulting overwhelming majority of Nigerians. GEJ days are numbered.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Lucasbalo(m): 1:58am On Dec 23, 2014
patrickkkk:
I doubt if Obama would make such a statement of its citizens where more than 50% of them have access to basic necessities of life. In Nigeria d reverse is d case, more than 60% of its citizens are denied access to basic necessities of life e.g shelter,food and employment. I love u Mr President, but I hate d way u talk most times, it seems u don't know how more than 70% Nigerians struggle to survive everyday?
Way more than 50% of Americans have access to basic necessities of life. Will put it at 85% to 90% of Americans. Anyway, your assertion is still right on point on the inept GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 2:09am On Dec 23, 2014
stevecantrell:

Do you think he deserves to know it when most of his supporters choose not to reason with their brains?

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by tpia100: 2:16am On Dec 23, 2014
i can imagine, @ topic.
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Was it not this same clueless man that said that Anambra State people have more private jets, courtesy of his transformation agenda, as such the PDP candidate in the governorship election in the state should be voted?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by flexing11(m): 3:35am On Dec 23, 2014
dis ma* gej is reall* *ot d t*pe of leader we *eed, so clueless a*d i*ept,
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by seangy4konji: 3:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Dis man know know say people deh suffer ooo?o boy?you need to loom at peoples faced when you go out. Both young snd old.

Not smiling at all and there is nothing they can do about the situation.

For you to love this man and his government means you are selfish and your gains have made you loose conscience but just remember that we came to earth with nothing and you won't go with nothing. Bank managers will be the ones to lavish your money when gods wrath visit you silently in the middle if the night.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Ayomel(m): 4:31am On Dec 23, 2014
and destroys millions life.come 2015 you will be out and jail for corruptions and life lost.
NgeneUkwenu:
President Goodluck Jonathan said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had in the last 15 years created many millionaires and billionaires in the country.

He made the remark at the PDP Fund Raising Dinner for his re-election at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa on Saturday night. About N21.27 billion was realized at the dinner.

The president said:

“This party, as you all know, is a business-friendly party. The government of PDP encourages policies and will come up with programmes and policies that will promote enterprise and industry. We believe we must encourage commercial activities. And within this period that the PDP has been ruling, we’ve actually created a number of millionaires and billionaires.”

Jonathan used the occasion to appeal to all aspirants of the party aggrieved by the conduct of its primaries nationwide not to dump the party.

Many of the party’s aspirants have defected to other parties and others threatened to either do same or work against the PDP during the 2015 general elections. They are all alleging irregularities and imposition of candidates at the primaries.

Some of the aggrieved aspirants included former PDP National Chairman Barnabas Gemade and ex-Minister of State for Trade and Investment, Sam Ortom who have joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) for failing to get the PDP’s senatorial and gubernatorial tickets respectively in Benue State. Also, former Oyo State Governor Alao Akala had left the PDP for Labour Party, for failing to clinch the party’s gubernatorial ticket for the 2015 poll.

But President Jonathan urged all aggrieved aspirants to remain in the PDP, saying the leadership of the party was striving hard to resolve the grievances.

The president, however, noted that all the cases might not be resolved to the satisfaction of affected aspirants, saying the PDP would be guided by the issues raised when preparing for the 2019 primary elections.

He said the PDP would continue to keep Nigeria one and his administration would formulate policies that promote enterprises and industries.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/42528-pdp-has-created-many-wealthy-nigerians-jonathan
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by t2luv1: 4:32am On Dec 23, 2014
stevecantrell:

To be honest with you, I think the man is clueless. Forget about the speech for minute, anyone noticed the amount of money that was raised at the party. Please someone tells me that was an error in typo. That wasn't suppose to be a Billion, maybe million.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Cachez(m): 4:43am On Dec 23, 2014
theshadyexpress:

How much is a bag of cement,I'd vote for who reduced the price of cement
I hope you are aware that a bag of cement is back to 1900 Naira. Go and confirm the price at your locality. Dangote was said to have lamented that he had not been making enough profit, after the cement being sold at a reduced price for just a month. This has prompted other cement manufacturers to increase the price of cement back to the old price. The only problem is that when it was reduced initially it was announced, but now when it has been increased back it was not officially announced.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by t2luv1: 4:49am On Dec 23, 2014
sufido123:
Buhari is not the change we need

I agree but he is way better than the clueless one we have now, He cant be worse than the shame we have in there now,

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by t2luv1: 4:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Adminisher:

The IQ is very very low. This is a shame to have as Nigeria's president. His supporters know the man is mentally handicapped but he is all they have. What a pity?.

I told ya !!! The man is done. stick a fork in him. Like they say in Texas, he just cant help himself.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by mfm04622: 4:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Acidosis:
I can list 35 village teachers who turned millionnaires in 2014. They all drive their private cars worth 1.1 million & above.

You e. diots should keep wasting your destinies on BokoHarry; why the intelligent ones tap from the stream of wealth.
List them! We need the names and address for verification. Also what they did to become millionaire teachers!

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by t2luv1: 5:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Collynzo22:

What are the implications?
Take for example Innoson whose business has been supported by GEJ's policies. His cars are being used by FG agencies, police and FRSC in some parts of the country, individuals and companies are also rushing to pick up his cars.
With his business moving at such pace, is it a bad thing if he turns to a billionaire?
What about the jobs created?

You are being given too much Ogogoro my friend, Innoson or what ever you call the company do not make any car, nor assemble any car, You dont have the infrastructure for large scale manufacturing of car in the country. What is the make and model of the car made by this Innoson Company.
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by lapo(m): 5:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmm. Stealing from the coffer.
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by surajubakinson(m): 5:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Collynzo22:

That is the core of the matter.
More industries and more commercial activities creates more jobs.

This is unlike Buhari, who in his short stint sacked thousands of civil servants and enforced policies that made private companies to close down making those in the private sector to also lose jobs.
Its a clear indication that you know nothing about politics..you are talking about Buhari administration,what about this present Jonathan administration,that's presently encouraging and promoting corruption...Insecurity is still there,over 18,000 have been lost,I guess non of your family member yet to be affect,you would know how pain it is to lost a souls...The issue naira..N185 to $1..What about Power generation:Less 2500Mgw for 180,000 Nigerians,where South African is generating 40,000Mgw for 110,000 South Africans..Before you condern any goverment make you finding,don't just open your mouth and speak out words..
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by sufido123: 5:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Dont try the insult line cos i know how to fight dirty as well. The problem with you PDP goat is that you believe anyone with different opinion, or disagree with you is APC. You are the shameless one here for trying to score cheap political point with the death of innocent people, spamming the forum everywhere with pictures of innocent slained corpers.

You can keep posting pictures of Buhari or any rubbish, thats your problem but posting pictures of innocent slain corpers is uncalled for, its only heartless, wicked and satanic people that behave that way.

Eat your heart out!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by drey076(m): 5:39am On Dec 23, 2014
I cant wait to vote out dis useless man, just as if feb 14 is tomoro. God guide our soul
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 23, 2014
stevecantrell:

We both know that innovative people like innoson and Co are not the Kind of billionaires he's referring to.

Try names like Tom Polo, Asari, Jide Omokore etc ..

So you now have the power of God to know people's mind without checking past records

Internal colonialists undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 23, 2014
drey076:
I cant wait to vote out dis useless man, just as if feb 14 is tomoro. God guide our soul

Yes oooo

We will vote out his oil wealth and replace it with cocoa groundnut wealth

In fact they should go

ArewaOdua we stand for cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by morbeta(m): 5:45am On Dec 23, 2014
When a habitual drunk is piloting the affairs of a country, what do we expect...
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Edusouls(m): 5:59am On Dec 23, 2014
no he is wrong, many looter millionaire and billionaire's,that have unleashed poverty to the foolish nigerian masses, while they still support team G.E.j till 2019,maybe before then they must have completely wrecked us,we will be begging to even eat..
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by anonimi: 6:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Mubarack44:
and his Government kills billions of people. and made billions of people orphans

a word is enough for a wise

team GMB

Is Nigeria population even up to 300 million, talk less of billionS shocked
Why is the propensity to tell blatant LIES and spread false PROPAGANDA part of the inherently integral DNA of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC angry
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by obitobe: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2014
gbodimowo:
Jonathan is right that's why they are giving back to him
how has Jonathan administration affected you, did it make you richer, was there a drastic growth in your business (if you have one), it is in his administration that down size was high...ao please can you tell me why I should vote for Jonathan.
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Kelgabriel5(m): 6:23am On Dec 23, 2014
chaberry:
Nope, Boko haram and the chief sponsor(Buhari) will first be rottin in helll
hw do u knw he is their sponsor say wat u knw abeg
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by anonimi: 6:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Way more than 50% of Americans have access to basic necessities of life. Will put it at 85% to 90% of Americans. Anyway, your assertion is still right on point on the inept GEJ.

The basic necessities of life include-

- TAP water
- Education for ALL our children
- Primary health clinics and General hospitals

All these are constitutional responsibilities of the 36 state governors who have done almost NOTHING despite increased federal allocations and IGR. The saddest part is that we the CLUELESS citizens will be bragging about how much these state governor looters have increased IGR from our pockets, wallets, handbags & bags without thinking & asking if provision of basic services, utilities & infrastructure have also increased pari pasu all over the state.

For how much longer shall we remain stewpid
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by dklex(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Abduletudaye:
Dear Jonathan, there were two bomb blasts today.. Am waiting for you to say ' I condemn the bombings in Gombe and Bauchi' from your pretty little chair.. angry
to use the

Honestly am tired of this Mr Jonathan, just watch on the CNN now and it was sad very very sad to see the defenseless people been killed in the north, and our dear president is still talking like this in public, i wonder what else he forgot to do in 6 years that he want to do 4 the next 4 years he is fighting ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 6:40am On Dec 23, 2014
laykhorn:

This is invariably too much for the clueless one... That m in parenthesis concatenated eith your moniker got my attention. When did you get a third leg madam?

Bross how I take turn madam? This forced sex change your are attempting no go work, my moniker has always been male.you for l got me confused with someone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Are After Dino Melaye, Police Explain / PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.