Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,698 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? (36461 Views)

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! / African Beauties At The 2012 Miss Universe / African Little Beauties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by ShakurM(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2014
rutibaby:
Wow... Btw which artist drew & painted them?
grin kai!!
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by ireneony(f): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2014
haibe:

dey didn't like the previous picture right? So u had to change to something a bit more sexy grin

At least if they don't like ur face, they would like ur naked laps cheesy Nice one dear, I feel u.
what's your head ache. It seems you sleep with my pix
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by chingydaboss(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Revival.. Revival.. Revival
Crusade.. Crusade... Crusade..
The Lord's Chosen.. The Lord's Chosen... The Lord's Chosen
I am inviting y'all to our upcoming Crusade scheduled to hold on the 25th and 26th of December at the headquarter church @ Ijesha bustop along oshodi express way.

Come with all manner of sicknesses and diseases, Jesus will Deliver you frm all ur burdens..
Remember: there is no better place to spend your Christmas dan in the presence of God..

Jesus is Lord..

Come nd b blessed..
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by skykenny: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Black is beautiful.
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Clinton594(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
We all know black is beautiful but sorry to bring down your Mora, they are not pretty talk less of beautiful, with all those concealer in their faces and those heavy pond of makeup, op nice but I don't buy your information. I only love their outfit

Always controversial....repent before 2015
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by haibe(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
what's your head ache. It seems you sleep with my pix
lol. I just always come across ur post and dey direct me to ur pic. No offense
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by ireneony(f): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Clinton594:

Always controversial....repent before 2015
how does it change the people that still like me. undecidedjust because I speak the truth you are here sounding all gibberish

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by 100Cents: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:
Makeup is good.

Yes bro.

Without makeup, so many scare crows.

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2014
I Love my culture... Beautiful ladies by the way

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by 100Cents: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
We all know black is beautiful but sorry to bring down your Mora, they are not pretty talk less of beautiful, with all those concealer in their faces and those heavy pond of makeup, op nice but I don't buy your information. I only love their outfit

Why are wicked to your fellow women ?
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
how does it change the people that still like me. undecidedjust because I speak the truth you are here sounding all gibberish
mention one?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by ireneony(f): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2014
100Cents:

Why are wicked to your fellow women ?
so I should not say what my I see abi, it look like you only have problem with me and you have to skipped all other comments that sound like mine just to quote me
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Simplicityike: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
Black is beautiful!
Cute Angels
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by 100Cents: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Most girls dey use beauty to deceive themselves. As if the guy they want to go out with is a monkey or chimpanzee. We men are handsome too. That won't stop us from making money or acquiring knowledge.

For some ladies, beauty is all in all. No effort to excel

Please stop all this sick praise singing about make up..
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by KingEdwardI(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Reserve my comment for when I see them without makeup

#TeamNaturalBeauty

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Clinton594(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
Oyibo
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by 100Cents: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
so I should not say what my I see abi, it look like you only have problem with me and you have to skipped all other comments that sound like mine just to quote me

No, I am just seeing and quoting you for the first time.

Your comment sounded like that of the guys. The girls are fine.

But I am not a supporter of magnifying women beauty. It is only a combination of beauty and brains that matter..
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by ireneony(f): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2014
100Cents:

No, I am just seeing and quoting you for the first time.

Your comment sounded like that of the guys. The girls are fine.

But I am not a supporter of magnifying women beauty. It is only a combination of beauty and brains that matter..
were you blind when I said I love their outfit.
why are you this dull, u were in a hurry to quote me and you forgot to read my last sentence. I will advice you to go by to school
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Loboski: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Dem fine sha...
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Make up is beautiful undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by 100Cents: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
were you blind when I said I love their outfit.
why are you this dull, u were in a hurry to quote me and you forgot to read my last sentence. I will advice you to go by to school

Sharrap. I cannot bandy words with you.

Go and bath..

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by adeebayo: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2014
some married guys with woglish wifey be like " come, Angela, come and see how to do make up o. not DAT tin u do DAT gives me nightmares. come here!! come o!"

hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by holluwai(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2014
grin

ShakurM:
damn! I grabbed it wink
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Natasha2(f): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Men some people can hate, makeup this make up that. Who no fine, no fine. The girls are pretty even without make the the one on the right and in the middle will still be very pretty. People should learn how to appreciate others, too much jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by wixemmy(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2014
kiss kissEven if nah make up or camera effect dem fine

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Nmeri17: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2014
queenbesha:

Can't my small 'brain' think of something more constructive undecided

They are beautiful jooooooor

you call that beauty beauty that can be washed away with a bowl of water like dirt. smh for u

sorry about ya small brain BTW cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by martineverest(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
U dont need to bleach to look beautiful....keep it up,girls.black is beauriful

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Nmeri17: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Harbosede02:
hello....itz a brand new day,start ur day by appreciating sometin good.....don't be a sadist darling

kk DARLING kiss

with you by my side, I will always look back because yur view is amazing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Tymax(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2014
100Cents:

Yes bro.

Without makeup, so many scare crows.
Lmao.

*falls from cashew tree*
Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by MayflowerB(f): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Dis is just a show of make up nd traditional attire NOT beauty

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Mystery007(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Indeed black is beautiful.
BTW, with dah kind of make up, even ma Grand ma go turn under 16

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? by Clemzy16(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Edo girls no dey carry last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists / John Waweru With The Longest Nails In Africa. A Kenyan Man - Photos / Nigerian Lover Of Apple Products Gets An Ihead In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.