Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi (29526 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
PastorKun:
Hmmmmn all these pastors that are always seeking crowd and attention, I just hope he doesn't end up attracting ebola victims who are seeking healing to his crusade thus starting another epidemic in Nigeria undecided

very true and the sad thing is his followers will DIE defending him and CURSE anyone who opposes him. They hang on to every word he speaks as coming from the throne of God himself, that's why they are as blind as bats.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Another nonsense. The church is not for disease treatment, the hospital is. The church should remain a place for the doctrine and of salvation of souls.

4 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by retake89(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2014
slimzy91:
[b][/b] let me clear the air, this is not how he said it. He was teaching on progressive faith, then he said ppl have been healed frm hiv aids and even now ppl are getting healed of ebola dat was when he shared the testimony..he was only trying to illustrate how bigger faith brings bigger miracle. The op just like any other nigeria journalist milk the headline to catch ppl attension. Kumuyi is not a loud type, he does nt point to himself but christ. God has used him to perform far greater miracle than this in his ministry ..he didn't use the word « my prayer healed an ebola vuctim».. Pls becareful abt wht u write abt ppl especially men of God

God bless u
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by dameastra(f): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2014
ifeness:
Only one Ebola victim out of hundreds. We need evidence because the guy lies a lot.

"Pastor" Kumuyi; what a sentimental title to give to a rogue

Left to me, I don't care what the pastor does or claim to do; as long as he claims to be serving n preaching the living word of God.. it's just so disappointing referring to a man of God (sent or not sent) in this manner. You think u are holier. You are jes like dose children in d days of Elisha.. And for you to talk like ds, am very sure u are an atheist.. and u can say this to criticise any man of God.[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by retake89(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

very true and the sad thing is his followers will DIE defending him and CURSE anyone who opposes him. They hang on to every word he speaks as coming from the throne of God himself, that's why they are as blind as bats.

Unamikot..dats wat u r
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kevoh(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2014
Misogynist2014:
At least you agree that faith and hope heals.
Don't twist my stance on the issue! Read, re-read and then digest the two paragraphs very well before you conclude about my opinion.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2014
dameastra:

Left to me, I don't care what the pastor does or claim to do; as long as he claims to be serving n preaching the living word of God.. it's just so disappointing referring to a man of God (sent or not sent) in this manner. You think u are holier. You are jes like dose children in d days of Elisha.. And for you to talk like ds, am very sure u are an atheist.. and u can say this to criticise any man of God.[color=#990000][/color]

Who is Elisha? I hope not from the middle east.

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by dameastra(f): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2014
Billyonaire:
Another nonsense. The church is not for disease treatment, the hospital is. The church should remain a place for the doctrine and of salvation of souls.

Am sure you avn't attended any of their services before.. 1st thing you are gonna do for me; go for one of their service. Then come bak and modify or probably leave ds post the same way
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by retake89(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
please dearie,this isn't about testimonies. The fact is this:he lied.

And of course that lie was posted by someone here on NL.

Many idiots on NL..smh 4 u
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by retake89(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

haha , typical Nigerian Christian - all of you are HELL BOUND.

Did your pastor teach you James 3:9 or 1 Peter 2:23 ?

smh

Same 2 u and ur entire gen...idiieeet
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by M4gunners: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Hia
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Edusouls(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
nigerian pastors and healing propaganda, they heal,hiv,cancer, and now they don dey ebola kwa through phone, these men are mindswindllers that's how they deceive thousands to follow them blindly,while they hypnotise them with life damaging lies, and promise of very fake healings.and life changing miracles. Chai black man na devil, we enjoy lying and deceiving each other so much, thats why as we black na so our heart black...

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

He didn't come to NL to announce it, he shared it as a testimony in the church. Just to help people believe and have faith that God can help them of any sickness
we all believe in God,don't we? So do you need this type of "testimony" to have a stronger faith in Him? If they never believed in him,they have no reason to be in the church in the first place.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by retake89(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2014
ifeness:

I once asked an Indian Sheik to fast and curse me with the deadliest curses. He did and nothing happened! I do understand you are annoyed and pissed off because I tell the truth the way it is. Sorry your curses are pathetic,try harder.

Next time,be specific about they types of curses you wanna throw at me lol

I see!! The curses r already working..

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
retake89:

Many idiots on NL..smh 4 u
i think you're the idio.t here..

3 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by dameastra(f): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2014
ifeness:

Who is Elisha? I hope not from the middle east.

Hehehehehehehehehehe Rofl..... ode oshi.. na frm sambisa forest..
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Winny28(f): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2014
May God always be praised forever!!
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by retake89(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
i think you're the idio.t here..

Oloshi
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:

Are you very sure or you're just jumping to conclusion ?
am very sure dear.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by tartar9(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2014
so his prayers can heal ebola and more than 7000 people are dead and many more are dying.why is he not in liberia and other ebola ravaged countries doing the lord's work.these same pastors will be the first to hold miracle healing crusade after the ebola epidemic has gone and devasted the countries to decieve and take the little money they have left.well,i dont blame them i blame their foolish followers.

4 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by nora544: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2014
This pentecost/charismatic pastors bring more harm to ebola victims than good.

I can tell you stories from my daughter she was 6 month in siera leone and work there as a doctor and many people feel when they pray for hours God will heal them so please don't tell me that they have not enough faith, he should keep his mouth he knows nothing.

God gave us the brain that scientiest can finde a medicine for ebola and the chance is very good that this was the last big ebola outbreak.

All this pastors have lose their brain.

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
we all believe in God,don't we? So do you need this type of "testimony" to have a stronger faith in Him? If they never believed in him,they have no reason to be in the church in the first place.
There's nothing wrong in sharing testimony to build other people's faith

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by fpeter(f): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2014
shadowgwalker:
mumu media report. . . is it the man of God that healed her or God?
do you expect me to believe that thé Deeper Life founder said he 'healed' the woman?

exactly o my dear, i attended the retreat and was at the service when the pastor gave the testimony...He prayed
and God healed the woman, he emphasized that it was a simple act of faith....W.F Kumuyi is one man of God that
I have so much respect for,scandal free,Holiness personified,no double standards,sound doctrine and genuine passion
for Christ Jesus....

3 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by dreezybines: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2014
slimzy91:
[b][/b] let me clear the air, this is not how he said it. He was teaching on progressive faith, then he said ppl have been healed frm hiv aids and even now ppl are getting healed of ebola dat was when he shared the testimony..he was only trying to illustrate how bigger faith brings bigger miracle. The op just like any other nigeria journalist milk the headline to catch ppl attension. Kumuyi is not a loud type, he does nt point to himself but christ. God has used him to perform far greater miracle than this in his ministry ..he didn't use the word « my prayer healed an ebola vuctim».. Pls becareful abt wht u write abt ppl especially men of God

Thanks jare I knew pastor kumuyi won't just say it like dat.....MR Op pls next time try to do your research properly people dat heard dat msg over here self said what u wrote is just rubbish...pls don't do dis mistake next time

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Boss13: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2014
Can these men stop these nonsense. It is getting out of hand. I cannot believe this man at his old age would be meddling in such behavior
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2014
retake89:

Oloshi
lmao! grin NOW YOU'RE READY TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF YOUR PROPHET.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by JustCurious: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
ifeness:
Only one Ebola victim out of hundreds. We need evidence because the guy lies a lot.

The fact that you have your dirty clothing placed beside a washing machine doesn't get them clean. The right procedures must be followed.

Ifeness, that ONE ebola victim must have had SO much faith in the healing power of God. And, she expressed it by requesting to speak with her pastor. Don't doubt the ONE victim who got her healing, but blame the 99 who (maybe) didn't express similar gesture. The keyword is FAITH.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
fpeter:

exactly o my dear, i attended the retreat and was at the service when the pastor gave the testimony...He prayed
and God healed the woman, he emphasized that it was a simple act of faith....W.F Kumuyi is one man of God that
I have so much respect for,scandal free,Holiness personified,no double standards,sound doctrine and genuine passion
for Christ Jesus....

Why can he not heal the other thousand victims of Ebola ??

Just say the truth, you are a Worshipper of Kumuyi not God.

And what's with the boast about 'holiness personified ' ? Only God is holy , stop this blasphemy !!!!
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Raypawer(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
ifeness:

watch ur words... he said God healed through prayers not him

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Lexusgs430: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2014
With all this spiritual powers, abi nah prowess. Can't this prayer, heal Nigeria of this cancerous tumour, called corruption ?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by dameastra(f): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Raypawer:

watch ur words... he said God healed through prayers not him

Na so I see him too o. The guy na atheist. No mind hin syd.

2 Likes

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by judedwriter(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2014
DeHero1:
He prayed... and there was a healing!

God healed... not d Pastor!
That's right. God can release his power through anybody-pastor or not. Jesus said "you shall power after the Holy Spirit has come on you" was He only talking to pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.