Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Honey Well Flour Mills Ipo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Honey Well Flour Mills Ipo (1664 Views)

Help Me Please, I Bought 10,000 Units Of Shares From Honey Well Flour Mills Plc / Twitter IPO Updates / When Will Dangote Flour Mills Ipo Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey Well Flour Mills Ipo by atilla(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2008
The Initial Public Offering of Honeywell Flour Mills Plc, targeted at raising over N18bn in fresh capital opened on Wednesday, Dec 3rd following regulatory approvals. The company is offering for sale to the public 1,252,941,177 ordinary shares of 50 kobo each and also offering for subscription 941,176,471 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each at N8.50 per share. The minimum units you can apply for is 1000 units.

The period of the offer is 29 days, opening on Wednesday, December 3, 2008 and closing on December 31, 2008.

My company Citi Investment Capital (member of the Nigerian Stock exchange ) is one of the receiving agents to the offer, so I would be glad to assist. Please let me know if you need the application form or Prospectus and I will email it to you.

Have a nice day.
Re: Honey Well Flour Mills Ipo by Flintz(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2008
This Offer is too expensive!!!
Why would i want to buy an Offer at a forward PE of 29x, when i can get quality companies off the Floor at 5x PEs with over 10% dividend yields

Chairman, justify that!

Have a great day!
Re: Honey Well Flour Mills Ipo by atilla(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2008
I think the offer is not all bad for a long term investment. its worthwile taking a look at buy I havent analysed it like you have.

Ill post more details in a while.
Re: Honey Well Flour Mills Ipo by diggler(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2008
My bone of contention in this deal is the Offer for sale of over 1.2billion shares which will net Otudeko & his family close to N10billion

I feel there is a strong ethical issue with the 'offer for sale' by Otudekos Siloam Global Services ltd.

He should've structured the offer in such a way that after the PO, then he can take his chances with the Open market forces.
Most definitely, he wont cos he knows honeywell share price will plummet after the offer, Not because of poor fundamentals, but simply cos the market
is very unstable right now & is trying to rebound from a bad spell.
Investors therefore will go for the more established companies which they can get at a bargain as opposed to New kids.

Also Mr Otudeko is the president of the NSE so this whole fiasco reeks of conspiracy.
Re: Honey Well Flour Mills Ipo by atilla(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2008
Offer is closingclosing on December 31, 2008
please contact me if u need any details.
Re: Honey Well Flour Mills Ipo by FunmyKemmy(f): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2009
Hi Atilla,

I am interested in the Honeywell offer.

Kindly get in touch with me through my yahoo id: ayokemi2003@yahoo.com as soon as possible.

Thanks so much.

Bye.
Re: Honey Well Flour Mills Ipo by atilla(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2009
Hi Funmikemmy

Thanks for your post. I have sent you an email this afternoon.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Honey Well Flour Mills Ipo by oludimuni: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2009
Right thinking

(1) (Reply)

The Strengths And Challenges Of Investing In Nigeria Oil And Gas Industry / MMM Zimbabwe Froze Withdrawals, Old Members Lost 80% Of Funds / Invest In Raw Gold,silver And Diamond At UNOIT In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.