Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Best Online Shops For Buying Laptops. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Online Shops For Buying Laptops. (984 Views)

Guides For Buying New Laptops For Beginners / Things To Consider When Buying Laptops For Use. / Buying Laptops Through OLX. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Online Shops For Buying Laptops. by emperor94(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2014
Please,for those who have had experiences with buying electronics online,ur help is needed. I've been checking out both konga and jumia to get a 'confam' lapii of arnd 65-70k. Kinda found out that Konga sells cheaper (correct me if I'm wrong) but are less reliable. But can't really say the quality of products sold by both. So, which of both is more trustworthy pertaining quality and sticking to their promised time of delivery of products? Your candid advice is needed.
Re: Best Online Shops For Buying Laptops. by bedfordng(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2014
try konga
Re: Best Online Shops For Buying Laptops. by portable86(f): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Pls i would love you guys to help me out, i need to buy a laptop but don't know much about which product is the best and what to look out for to know that it's healthy my price range is 25-30k fairly used. That is what i can afford now
Thank you
Re: Best Online Shops For Buying Laptops. by emperor94(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2014
bedfordng:
try konga
why?Any reasons?
Re: Best Online Shops For Buying Laptops. by gememerald(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
portable86:
Pls i would love you guys to help me out, i need to buy a laptop but don't know much about which product is the best and what to look out for to know that it's healthy my price range is 25-30k fairly used. That is what i can afford now
Thank you

Sister I would advice you to be patient and let your money reach up to 53k you can get a brand new laptop with that amount, not mini laptop
Re: Best Online Shops For Buying Laptops. by Olarewajub: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2014
53k? What's the spec.
gememerald:

Sister I would advice you to be patient and let your money reach up to 53k you can get a brand new laptop with that amount, not mini laptop
Re: Best Online Shops For Buying Laptops. by gememerald(m): 2:00am On Dec 25, 2014
Olarewajub:
53k? What's the spec.

Samsung around 250-300gb hdd, dual core, 2gb ram win 8 and some other specs and the battery lasts very well mind you its not mini.

Actually its from a wholesaler
Re: Best Online Shops For Buying Laptops. by Olarewajub: 3:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Nice spec and great price.
gememerald:

Samsung around 250-300gb hdd, dual core, 2gb ram win 8 and some other specs and the battery lasts very well mind you its not mini.

Actually its from a wholesaler
Merry Christmas.

(1) (Reply)

Simpleserver Settings / Shareit: An Android App That Have Lot Of Uses, It Can Even Share Files To Iphone / Dell Latitude E6410 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.