Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,833 members, 7,866,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Please House I Need Ur Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please House I Need Ur Advice (542 Views)

Please House Scam Or Real / Please House, Has Any Body Ever Secured Job Via This Group Called Jiji? / Please House, Who Else Got This Tex Message From IGNITLYTE NG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please House I Need Ur Advice by eghehibor: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2008
house pls i need ur help oh. i want to know if anybody got this same email from joblinknigeria.com.

they sent me the email below and i don't know if it is for real or they just want to trick me into paying 13k into their UBA account.

please advice.

here is the mail.

Dear Ehibor Eghomwan,

After a careful review and screening of your job application, we have decided to place you first as a MANAGEMENT TRAINEE in the following underlisted client establishment:

Client Name: Transocean Sedco (Pty) Ltd

You are to resume duty at the above establishment on Wednesday the 16th of december, 2008 with the following:

1. A copy of your employment letter (Please go to the website: www.joblinknigeria.com and click on "Jobseeker" page to begin your employment letter request)

2. Photocopies of your credentials (for filing and credential verification purposes)

3. Two passport photographs.

Failure to present all three information above on the date of resumption will lead to cancellation of this employment offer and an immediate replacement by another candidate.

Note that this email is NOT your employment letter but an offer of employment notice. Please go to the website: www.joblinknigeria.com and click on "Jobseekers" page to request your letter of employment.

Congratulations on your placement.

Best Regards,
Dare Oyeleye, HR Co-Lead,
Joblinknigeria Hiring and Placement Department.
Re: Please House I Need Ur Advice by topinfong: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2008
Sorry my friend,you have just been duped.No company will ask you to pay for any form of interview,i was a victim some years back.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / Vacancies @ Mtn / A Young Ethusiastic Marketer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.