Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List (19081 Views)

Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful / Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera / Adaeze Yobo, Eto’o & Drogba's Wives Make ‘most Beautiful African Wags 2014′ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by DonDiego(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ironi:

[size=18pt] Dr Stella Adadevoh is a Ghanaian and not Nigerian [/size]

My dear, as much as you loved Dr Adadevoh, she IS no longer as you claim, Ghanaian. She WAS actually, as you claim, Ghanaian. And to further spoil your mood, Chimamanda IS actually Igbo. Sorry for putting a pin to your inflated balloon.

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Oildichotomy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nice stuff

I'm proud of them
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Naija still get good repute, some how

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
God bless dia soul. As a graduate of chemistry, I want to recomend the best poison for those clamouring for gej till 2019 incase they can't bere the lost of election. Sai GMB
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by ShakurM(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nothing buys a good name sha. Mama patience sorry undecided
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
[b]Ebola is a hoax - the intention is to terrorise our population into panicking and taking deadly vaccines which America world profit massively by selling to our govt and which would be then used to depopulate us. Those that do not die from the vaccine would become infertile and unable to conceive children.

You have been warned; Take this Ebola vaccine that is surely coming your way soon, at your own peril.

This doctor Dr Adadevoh, (or rather the actor pretending to be this doctor) I can guarantee you she is not dead. In fact her name is a fake name and would not match the name of the Woman whose photo they are telling us is her.
[img]http://obamadiary.files./2014/11/adadevoh.jpg?w=453&h=530[/img]
There is no such person as Dr Adadevoh. The lady photographed is a paid actor?

Why don't someone prove me wrong and show me a facebook or twitter presence or even a mere web presence for this so called senior doctor that supposedly headed a department in a large Lagos hospital.

Shut me up by good by showing me a mere web presence for her prior to the Ebola crisis.

For that matter find any web presence (prior to so called Ebola outbreak) for Patrick Sawyer the so called Liberian government minister that brought Ebola to Nigeria.

Why would Nigeria participate in a hoax against its own people? Because through blackmail using IMF and World Bank loans and our corruptible leadership, Nigeria has virtually surrender its sovereignty to America who can dictate to Nigeria any policy it wants it to implement; Including the deception and terrorism of its own citizens.

The youtube video below using the words of a former CIA agent who wrote the book:" The Economic Hitman" would clarify my point for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V
[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOY4FA3xIcI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by arekhandiae(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
THE SAME DOCTOR THAT OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SAW NO NEED TO HONOUR. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

3 Likes

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by harrysterol(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
dupsil:
THIS IS A CASE OF MERCY AFTER DEATH. NA DEM SABI SHA
lol, will I say d were blind maybe
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by blackpanda: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
wot of mama patience grin

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
happy CNN recognized the Doctor. God bless her soul, rip. imagine dying for a country like nigeria where people don't give a shitt. stella Damascus is another fav of mine.

3 Likes

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by ShakurM(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
duduhemit36:

plzzz is it dat d lady dah sang FLAWLESS with beyonce
she didn't sing but her words were played in the background.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by allisonluvsu(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
looking for undeserved likes grin
grin
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by ShakurM(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
aflyingbird:
happy CNN recognized the Doctor. God bless her soul. rip. imagine dying for a country like nigeria where people don't give a shitt. stella Damascus is another fav of mine.
wetin Stella do?
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
plzzz is it dat d lady dah sang FLAWLESS with
beyonce
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by ShakurM(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
GenBuhari:
[b]Ebola is a hoax - the intention is to terrorise our population into panicking and taking deadly vaccines which America world profit massively by selling to our govt and which would be then used to depopulate us. Those that do not die from the vaccine would become infertile and unable to conceive children.

You have been warned; Take this Ebola vaccine that is surely coming your way soon, at your own peril.

This doctor Dr Adadevoh, (or rather the actor pretending to be this doctor) I can guarantee you she is not dead. In fact her name is a fake name and would not match the name of the Woman whose photo they are telling us is her.

Why don't someone prove me wrong and show me a facebook or twitter presence or even a mere web presence for this so called senior doctor that supposedly headed a department in a large Lagos hospital.

Shut me up by good by showing me a mere web presence for her prior to the Ebola crisis.

For that matter find any web presence (prior to so called Ebola outbreak) for Patrick Sawyer the so called Liberian government minister that brought Ebola to Nigeria.

Why would Nigeria participate in a hoax against its own people? Because through blackmail using IMF and World Bank loans and our corruptible leadership, Nigeria has virtually surrender its sovereignty to America who can dictate to Nigeria any policy it wants it to implement; Including the deception and terrorism of its own citizens.

The youtube video below using the words of a former CIA agent who wrote the book:" The Economic Hitman" would clarify my point for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V
[/b]
Bros, if this is true ehnn. You deserve a medal..tnx for the enlightening

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
You are welcome. You one of the few wise people on this forum.

Many cannot even consider the possibility that they are being deceived.
ShakurM:
Bros, if this is true ehnn. You deserve a medal..tnx for the enlightening
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakurM:
she didn't sing but her words were played in the background.
ok.....
.oshe gan.......i didnt knw she was d one bt i noticed dah name was familiar
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by ShakurM(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
GenBuhari:
You are welcome. You one of the few wise people on this forum.

Many cannot even consider the possibility that they are being deceived.
I have quite a lot of documentary on how America plan to reduce this world population..HIV sef was created in the lab too sef .
Infact, they are 20yrs ahead of all nations in crazy technological death ideas. Fvck em.
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by ShakurM(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
duduhemit36:
ok.....
.oshe gan.......i didnt knw she was d one bt i noticed dah name was familiar
don't mention.. Enjoy ya day. Flawless cool
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Sheggy13(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
GenBuhari:

[/b]
There's a very thin line between sanity and insanity. Yaba Left needs your attention please. How did you escape?

5 Likes

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Afam4eva(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
sukkot:
why she gotta be igbo doe ? why she cant just be nigerian ? undecided
And why can't she by just be African or a human being. Stop being deceitful.

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by chimera(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
DonDiego:

My dear, as much as you loved Dr Adadevoh, she IS no longer as you claim, Ghanaian. She WAS actually, as you claim, Ghanaian. And to further spoil your mood, Chimamanda IS actually Igbo. Sorry for putting a pin to your inflated balloon.

Yeah she is Igbo.....what does it matter?
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by chimera(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
DonDiego:

Yeah she is Igbo.....how does it matter?
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by sukkot: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Afam4eva:

And why can't she by just be African or a human being. Stop being deceitful.
ok i see your point. and i can respect that. valid point wink
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by TheRealCoolHunK: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Great news! Annita19 ...The Adadevoh woman totally deserves it, don't you think?
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
HIV like Ebola dont exist , the treatment that they use to kill
ShakurM:
I have quite a lot of documentary on how America plan to reduce this world population..HIV sef was created in the lab too sef .
Infact, they are 20yrs ahead of all nations in crazy technological death ideas. Fvck em.
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by DesChyko: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dreyl:
These women are heroine no doubt,i'm so happy for them.
Hit the like button if you are also proud of them too.

Really?

Well Death smoked 'one' already.
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Genbuhari is a genius. I'm glad to see that there Africans out here who aren't falling for this Ebola hoax. Salute bros.
Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
duduhemit36:

plzzz is it dat d lady dah sang FLAWLESS with beyonce

Don't honestly tell me you don't know who she is in this modern period.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by misterh(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
musicwriter:
That's good to know. That Adadevoh's story is very touching. Contracting ebola disease on your first day at work and dying of it. That's so sad.
She wasn't the one that contacted Ebola on her first day @ work; it was a nurse.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
literarymathy:

Don't honestly tell me you don't know who she is in this modern period.

me?........i dnt knw who she is o......one pesin evn told me she wrote one half of a blue moon book
...abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda In Avant Garde Gele (photos) / Actress, Omotola Spotted In Dakar, Senegal / Seyi Shay Slays In Ripped Denim For Romantic Post Valentine Shoot [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.