Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. (9454 Views)

FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue / FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tomakint when will you go and report to the mod?

what are you waiting for? Agbaya
Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by tomakint: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
customized13:
I have a way of attracting the insurgirls, I am actually feeling important now.

Btw, I have been mentioning southwest not Yorubas, I am also a southwesterner cos I stay in southwest.

So stop the insecurity.
You shouldn't have decoded the point in your statement to those 'online clowns' grin anyway it's all good. Please avoid quoting them directly let them do the 'more talking' I am loving it!
Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Citadelb0t: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
[s]
customized13:
I have a way of attracting the insurgirls, I am actually feeling important now.

Btw, I have been mentioning southwest not Yorubas, I am also a southwesterner cos I stay in southwest.

So stop the insecurity.
[/s]

You only attracted your senile father, cos you think calling a tribe political tout make you a hero. You are just a useless dingbat like Mr Paul Nwabekeyi, the slim dying okada rider man.

3 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

You shouldn't have decoded the point in your statement to those 'online clowns' grin anyway it's all good. Please avoid quoting them directly let them do the 'more talking' I am loving it!

U bastard, do you agree with this statement? Adagba ma danu. U are a disgrace

customized13:
this is why i am always laughing when apc boast of southwest vote grin

southwesterners are not enlightened, they won't come out and vote, they will only be active in political thuggery

1 Like

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Scatterboss(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

Your friend called your so called tribe including you Political Tout and you hailed him as being on point. Is that right? You should learn to behave like an elderly man you are, instead of hailing these little kids insulting your tribe. They insult your tribe and you hailing them,thats strange.

4 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Scatterboss:

Your friend called your so called tribe including you Political Tout and you hailed him as being on point. Is that right? You should learn to behave like an elderly man you are, instead of hailing these little kids insulting your tribe. They insult your tribe and you hailing them,thats strange.

Welcome General

Boss of all Bosses

He is an animal. A sick animal

4 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Citadelb0t: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Collynzo419:
Tomakint when will you go and report to the mod?

what are you waiting for? Agbaya

Ngakwee is just another bigot. He will look the other way when his Yeeboe brothers open useless thread or bash the Yorubas, but will be quick to ban and delete comment when we retaliate. He will even delete your comment and leave his yeeboe brothers own there. That wont stop me from smashing there head, they are goats and will be treated as one including the omo ale Akintola that look like Oyenusi, that old criminal.

4 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by tomakint: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Scatterboss:

Let me play small......so you are a General? grin grin
Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

[s]Let me play small......so you are a General?[/s] grin grin

agabaya, go to the romance section and beg little girls to meet your ugly face

Ugly agbaya

2 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by tomakint: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Collynzo419:

agabaya, go to the romance section and beg little girls to meet your ugly face

Ugly agbaya
Scram boy I don't deal with small fry......I am actually talking to your General little brat.....go play with your toys ogede alaini ronu akindani dani
Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

[s]Scram boy I don't deal with small fry......I am actually talking to your General little brat.....go play with your toys ogede alaini ronu akindani dan[/s]i

Agbaya alaini roni. adagba ma danu.

were adugbo. Oloshi oloriburuku. Ko ni ragba fun e

What do u have to say to this Omo ale?

customized13:
this is why i am always laughing when apc boast of southwest vote grin

southwesterners are not enlightened, they won't come out and vote, they will only be active in political thuggery

2 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
customized13:
story for the gods, according to the figures up there southwest is inconsequential.

I am not inec after all grin

Lol....its okay. What do I care.
Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Southwesterners are people staying in southwest

Yoruba are historical indigens of yorubaland, I.e. those people who originate from Yorubaland.

English dey cause problem here, I am also a southwesterner because I live and registered in southwest.

I am part of the voters registration figure of southwest.
Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by nisai: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=customized13 post=29132445]you keep yourself ridiculous on each comment grin

EKITI
PDP 185,009
CPC 2,689
ACN 116,981
ANPP 1,482

OGUN
PDP 309,177
CPC17,654
ACN 199,555
ANPP 2,969

ONDO
PDP 387,376
CPC 11,890
ACN 74,253
ANPP 6,741

OSUN
PDP 188,409
CPC 6,997
ACN 299,711
ANPP 3,617

OYO
PDP 484,758
CPC 92,396
ACN 252,240
ANPP 7,156

from the figures above, only ondo state really wanted jonathan to win, yorubas voted for ACN, the PDP figures were probably that of igbos and other southsouth tribe staying in oyo and ogun state. But u claimed there are no Igbos in other southwest states.
Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
customized13:
[s]Southwesterners are people staying in southwest

Yoruba are historical indigens of yorubaland, I.e. those people who originate from Yorubaland.

English dey cause problem here, I am also a southwesterner because I live and registered in southwest.

I am part of the voters registration figure of southwest.[/s]

u are not talking to fools here Chidiebere. You know exactly what you mean you bigot.

Southwest is Yoruba land. when you refer to Southwesterners, you are referring to Yorubas.

U are a tribalist and shame on you and the whole Nwabekeyi family.

3 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Scatterboss(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

Scram boy I don't deal with small fry......I am actually talking to your General little brat.....go play with your toys ogede alaini ronu akindani dani

Alright grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Scatterboss:

Alright grin grin.

Trouble

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Citadelb0t: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

I laugh hard when a suffering goat like you insult people. An old man that is not man enough, that hide behind little kids to throw jabs and insult. We all know the story of your deportation and your family, so i do pity you cos of your miserable life. The only thing you achieved in your 50 years in this life is that BB Bold 2 given to you by Mr John. I can only but pray God let you rest in piece cos your life is worthless.

4 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Citadelb0t:

I laugh hard when a suffering goat like you insult people. An old man that is not man enough, that hide behind little kids to throw jabs and insult. We all know the story of your deportation and your family, so i do pity you cos of your miserable life. The only thing you achieved in your 50 years in this life is that BB Bold 2 given to you by Mr John. I can only but pray God let you rest in piece cos your life is worthless.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by reborn1: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

I laugh hard when a suffering goat like you insult people. An old man that is not man enough, that hide behind little kids to throw jabs and insult. We all know the story of your deportation and your family, so i do pity you cos of your miserable life. The only thing you achieved in your 50 years in this life is that BB Bold 2 given to you by Mr John. I can only but pray God let you rest in piece cos your life is worthles.

4 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Citadelb0t: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
[s]
customized13:
Southwesterners are people staying in southwest

I am part of the voters registration figure of southwest.

[/s]

Stop trying to be smart by half, your lies makes me laugh. You trying to twist it to look innocent. You can only fool gullible folks like Old man PauperKint, you are a bigot and it run in your family. Shameless dingbat.

3 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by tomakint: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Citadelb0t:

I laugh hard when a suffering goat like you insult people. An old man that is not man enough, that hide behind little kids to throw jabs and insult. We all know the story of your deportation and your family, in your 50 years in this life is that BB Bold 2 given to you by Mr John. I can only but pray God let you rest in piece cos your life is worthless.
grin grin this is why Igrigrimercenery, joehannibal hit you guys so hard....lol @ Mr John grin cheesy

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Citadelb0t: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

grin grin this is why Igririmercenery, joehannibal hit you guys so hard....lol @ Mr John grin cheesy

Oldman PauperKint, You stylishly calling those little kids to come help you out. You are not smart i swear, you will suffer the most cos no mercy for shameless he goat like you. Lemme help you call them.

Igririmercenery, joehannibal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

grin grin this is why Igririmercenery, joehannibal hit you guys so hard....lol @ Mr John grin cheesy

Hit who so hard? grin grin grin grin

All iboes down and still counting. Those fake aba hackers calling odenigboaroli because we mentioned his real name weeks ago? or the imbeciles recycling Chinos pics that we put up before the alliance?

Mentioned Tsoraye name anyhow on the site, is he Yoruba?

we have wiped out all ibo tribalists on here. Tomakint, Did u see how ur Jesus on earth - biafraqueen was crying a few days ago? i can give u her email address and phone number so u can beg for her to send you invitation letter- tomakint the deportee

4 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
customised13- log in with omoreminder

collynzo22

Hannibal

Igrigrimercenery

Emiroment

buddahmonk

show up!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
I struck lot of nerves with this fact grin

Truth must always prevail anyway wink

1 Like

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by tomakint: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Citadelb0t:

Oldman PauperKint, You stylishly calling those little kids to come help you out. You are not smart i swear, you will suffer the most cos no mercy for shameless he goat like you. Lemme help you call them.

Igrigrimercenery, joehannibal

You mean scooping pictures online to post here equals punishing the supposed person? shocked indeed you are a native sokoto ghudali grin grin time is going grin

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

You mean scooping pictures online to post here equals punishing the supposed person? shocked indeed you are a native sokoto ghudali grin grin time is going grin

Oh so you know that Omo ale? Were you not part of those rejoicing when fake pics of anago was posted here. where you not the Old baboon that kept calling him eran iya osogbo? u omo ale oloriburuku

look at the state of your face, ugly, old wrinkled and poor

2 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Citadelb0t: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
tomakint:

Now i know the effect of being poor, depressed, starved, hungry and angry. Seems you now going insane Pauperkint, I now remember your Dad, the late Pa Oyenusi, the dreaded late criminal that terrorize the west in the late 70s and i shed tears. His curse on you is truly manifesting in your life. Sorry PauperKint, i will always pray for you now. Pele

4 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
customized13:
[s]I struck lot of nerves with this fact grin

Truth must always prevail anywa[/s]y wink

Nwabekeyi Simeon

what nerves did you hit?

say what you like about APC vs PDP- we dont give a damn BUT NEVER EVER Insult the GREAT YORUBA RACE that has fed you and your miserable family

3 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by reborn1: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Citadelb0t:

Now i know the effect of being poor, depressed, starved, hungry and angry. Seems you now going insane [b]Pauperkint, I now remember your Dad, the late Pa Oyenusi, the dreaded late criminal that terrorize the west in the late 70s [/b]and i shed tears. His curse on you is truly manifesting in your life. Sorry PauperKint, i will always pray for you now. Pele

shocked shocked shocked Stop hitting below the belt grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Regions And States That Won 2011 Election For PDP. by Collynzo419: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Citadelb0t:

Now i know the effect of being poor, depressed, starved, hungry and angry. Seems you now going insane Pauperkint, I now remember your Dad, the late Pa Oyenusi, the dreaded late criminal that terrorize the west in the late 70s and i shed tears. His curse on you is truly manifesting in your life. Sorry PauperKint, i will always pray for you now. Pele

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho / Breaking News! Enugu Presidential Result Alone Cancel APC Lead So Far - Photo / Wike: The Attention-Seeking Champion Of Opportunistic Justice - Ugoji Egbujo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.