Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Have You Ever Recieved Anything FREE On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Recieved Anything FREE On Nairaland. (717 Views)

Who Has Recieved Alert?? (december Salary) / Patients Recieved Miracle From Alao Alaka At BUTH / The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Recieved Anything FREE On Nairaland. by IWillSucceed: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Not as though you are begging or you can't afford stuffs anyway but have you ever truely recieved anything totally free on nairaland?Whether it be little or big,an item or valuable service recieved.

I have got one on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2054480/free-mtn-1gb-etisalat-1gb#29116292

and here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1972595/mtn-1gig-now-1000-naira

In my case it takes integrity that is quite lacking in this country to get a promise and have it fulfilled online.I admire and respect integrity.

Lets have your story.
Re: Have You Ever Recieved Anything FREE On Nairaland. by TrishaP(f): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
None that I can remember
Re: Have You Ever Recieved Anything FREE On Nairaland. by vivaciouzz(f): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
Yea..a laptop from lagtech
Re: Have You Ever Recieved Anything FREE On Nairaland. by IWillSucceed: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
TrishaP:
None that I can remember
LOL.... If you can't remember then it probably hasn't happened yet.I want to add more winning laurels to the ones I have above if possible.Its just for the fun,it brings joy,eases depression and makes you feel like a winner even though you can afford these stuffs.. LOL.
I noticed that there's something about gifts you recieve especially for those that hardly recieve gifts.You begin to feel special.
Re: Have You Ever Recieved Anything FREE On Nairaland. by IWillSucceed: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
vivaciouzz:
Yea..a laptop from lagtech
Wowwww!! hard to believe.Please can you share how it happened and the thread.I'm beginning to envy you.
Re: Have You Ever Recieved Anything FREE On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
YES

A free ban worth 3months!!!
Re: Have You Ever Recieved Anything FREE On Nairaland. by IWillSucceed: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
YES

A free ban worth 3months!!!
LOL

(1) (Reply)

My People, What Did You All Drink Today? :D / Graphic Photos: See What Fire Crackers(knock Out) Did To This Child / Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.