Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) (2978 Views)

Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) / D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow / LOL::::::: Five(5) Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him:::: PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by Mrajonder(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tonto Dike wil never cease to make headlines
for both good and not so
good reason, she has become the most talked
about actress and even
younger ones aren't left off the discussion,
one of whom has gone a
step further.
Little 5 year old boy is so naively happy to
express what he want;
"Will you please marry me auntie Tonto. I love
you very much"
What do you think about his proposal?
Tonto might just accept him..lol

See more photos here www.naijafunzone.com/2014/12/see-picture-of-5years-old-boy-that.html?m=1

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
him want die young....

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by Harmvirus(f): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Smh @indomie generation kids
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by Mologi(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
this boy funny shar.....
na heard u wan dey put there....

in other news

BUAHRI till Seun buys bugatti
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by freezyprinzy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
heheh who dy force dis pikin do dis tin...him know watin sess b

2 Likes

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by Medunah: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
If i hear sey na that boy write that thing

2 Likes

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by Swizdoe(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
EUnnecessary stuntUnnecessary stunt

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by oleeee(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
HELLO LIL BOY,,,,UNCLE *SEUN* WILL KIDNAP U

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by Davidovinci(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lil boy should have just wrote Adopt me!........
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by Empressbee(f): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oh! Dis boy actually wrote dis? I'll learn to believe ur story when Mr Ibu don get six packs

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by Awho(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
A world of possibilities.... Big ups boy this guy go stunch die
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by alexis007(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
i trust tonto's kitten to pass for a cave where the boy and his friends can play hide and seek
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by donfineboy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
hmmm
Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Where are the parents of that boy?

At 5yrs the lad is thinking this! Whoever posted that boys picture and story should take a bed at the nearest psycha!

1 Like

Re: 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) by bunmioguns(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
child abuse

Win about 3gb of mtn data with airtime just by posting your greetings on the link on my signature

no be wayo oo

(1) (Reply)

See This Bathroom Selfie Of Denrele Edun / Buy Very Sharp Toyota Camry 2010 In Lagos.....................(spider) VIEW PICS / Blind Pregnant Woman ‘sees’ Her Unborn Baby For The First Time With 3D Printing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.