Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

A Real Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Real Friend (719 Views)

.......... / Real Friend! / When Is A Friend A Real Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Real Friend by wunmi590(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pleas mod as usual, help me move this to the appropriate place.. Thanks.

....................... A REAL FRIEND.....................
If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend,

If yes live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

True friendship is like sund health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life.

If all my friends were to jump of a bridge, I wouldn't with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

Hold a true friend with both your hands.

I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay

Friendship is one mind in two bodies.

Don't walk in front of me, I may nt follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

Every one hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friend listen to what you don't say.

A friend is one who knows the song in your heart and sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words;

We all take different parts in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere;

Friends are God's way of taking care of us.

Strangers are just friends waiting to happen. Friends are the "Bacon bits in the salad bowl of life".

Wom&Jom

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Real Friend by rittyben(f): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
I have 2
wunmi590:
Pleas mod as usual, help me move this to the appropriate place.. Thanks.

....................... A REAL FRIEND.....................
If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend,

If yes live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

True friendship is like sund health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life.

If all my friends were to jump of a bridge, I wouldn't with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

Hold a true friend with both your hands.

I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay

Friendship is one mind in two bodies.

Don't walk in front of me, I may nt follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

Every one hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friend listen to what you don't say.

A friend is one who knows the song in your heart and sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words;

We all take different parts in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere;

Friends are God's way of taking care of us.

Strangers are just friends waiting to happen. Friends are the "Bacon bits in the salad bowl of life".

Wom&Jom
Re: A Real Friend by wunmi590(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
rittyben:
I have 2

Tnks
Re: A Real Friend by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Don't have any, guess good real friends are hard to get.
Re: A Real Friend by wunmi590(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
cocospice:
Don't have any, guess good real friends are hard to get.

Yes dey ar hrd 2 find, but if u shine ur eyes well well u wuld c... Bt I cn b ur bst frnd sha if u dnt mind 0000.
Re: A Real Friend by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
wunmi590:

Yes dey ar hrd 2 find, but if u shine ur eyes well well u wuld c... Bt I cn b ur bst frnd sha if u dnt mind 0000.
Not looking for male frnds. Need that one true friend, not online though. Some1 close to me

1 Like

Re: A Real Friend by wunmi590(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
cocospice:

Not looking for male frnds. Need that one true friend, not online though. Some1 close to me

Owk 000, is gud 2 av a gud frnd dts vry clse sha, bt incse u chnge ur mind on avin a male frnd, I wuld alwys b dre 2 b by ur side nd to guide nd prtct u jst lik d poem..

(1) (Reply)

A Married Man Is A Responsible Man Does That Single Guys Irresponsible? / Animals That Love Till Death / My Father's Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.