Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

FUTA Churns Out 52 First Class Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Churns Out 52 First Class Graduate (744 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' / University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. / First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTA Churns Out 52 First Class Graduate by Saaog(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
52 First Class as FUTA Graduates 4,324 Students
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) held the combined 25th and 26th Convocation Ceremonies for the 2012/2013 and 2013/2014 session graudands on Friday December 19th, 2014 at the New Auditorium of the University.
A total of 4,324 students received their first degree certificates with 52 of them bagging first class.
Speaking at the event, the Pro-Chancellor of the University, Dr. Mohammed Shata, implored the graduands to use their new status and the skill acquired to bring about the transformation of Nigeria’s technological, political, social, economic and educational systems.
In his convocation address, the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Adebiyi Daramola appreciated the Federal Government’s commitment to the development of education by releasing funds under the NEEDS assessment initiative. He pledged a prudent and judicious utilization of the funds.
Prof. Daramola charged the graduating students to remain worthy ambassadors of FUTA and always remember to contribute their quotas to the development of the University.

Cross Section of FUTA Graduates
About 1,761 were conferred with the Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees during the event.
High point of the occasion was the conferment of the institution’s honorary doctorate degrees on Aare Afe Babalola (SAN), founder of Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) and Alhaji Bashari Aminu, Chairman Board of Directors of the National Primary Health Care Development Agency for their contributions to national development.

FUTA Best Graduating Studetn; Obinna Michael Okpara
Obinna Michael Okpara of the Department of Biochemistry emerged the overall best student and gave the valedictory speech on behalf of other graduands.
Congratulations to the FUTA graduands…
Re: FUTA Churns Out 52 First Class Graduate by muderkid(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
It's 35 bro
Re: FUTA Churns Out 52 First Class Graduate by izsmike: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
almost 5000 pple has yet bin released into the labor market. and dere is no job cry cry cry
Re: FUTA Churns Out 52 First Class Graduate by mrpackager(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
ONE DAY I LL BE CELEBRATED LIKE DIZ IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

FUTA HERE I CUM
MY
#promiseland#
Re: FUTA Churns Out 52 First Class Graduate by Saaog(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
muderkid:
It's 35 bro
I saw on futa website is 52 dat had first. Class if its 32 no probs congrat to dem but unemployment is skyrocketing the more
Re: FUTA Churns Out 52 First Class Graduate by muderkid(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Saaog:
I saw on futa website is 52 dat had first. Class if its 32 no probs congrat to dem but unemployment is skyrocketing the more
that's y Nigeria needs to adopt new methods of job creation... Things can't continue like this

(1) (Reply)

Zuckerberg, Read These 10 Books First(5."things Fall Apart," By Chinua Achebe.) / I Am In Desperate Need Of A Partner- Male Or Female Who Loves Hard Work / JAMB Cut-off Marks 2015 For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.